The Military is clearly ANTI-WHITE

See below. Look at what the military says about whites in the Pentagon's own manual. Since the blacks took over, the government has gone to hell. I don't expect it to get better any time soon and would never allow my son or daughter to join up.

>“Whites are the empowered group,” the manual declares. “White males represent the haves as compared to the have-nots.”

>The military document advises personnel to “assume racism is everywhere, every day” and “notice code words for race.” They are also instructed to “understand and learn from the history of whiteness and racism.”

>“Assume racism is everywhere, everyday,” read a statement in a section titled, ‘How to be a strong 'white ally.'"

>“One of the privileges of being white is not having to see or deal with racism all the time,” the manual states. “We have to learn to see the effect that racism has.”

>The military manual goes into great detail about a so-called “White Male Club.”

>“In spite of slave insurrections, civil war, the 13th, 14th, and 15th amendments, the women’s suffrage movement leading to the 19th amendment, the civil rights movement, urban rebellions and the contemporary feminist movement, the club persists,” the document states.

foxnews.com/opinion/2013/10/31/pentagon-training-manual-white-males-have-unfair-advantages/

Based RAMZPAUL has a great video about this anti-white policy.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8V7FBbkLfU

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/west-point-black-women-us-militarty-academy-fists-up-black-lives-matter-a7018746.html
inthearenafitness.com/index.php/racism-within-west-point
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lets-make-america-great-again
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Look at the mean faces on the Black cadets giving the Black Power sign at WEST POINT.

WEST POINT of all places. You do not want any of these women who would give such a sign leading your sons or daughters, White people. Obama is going to make them officers anyway.

Your own fault. You had a civil war so this shit could happen.

Pretty sure the bodies in your military consist of impoverished redneck trailer trash and blacks. Makes sense for your military to want to create a non-hostile environment for blacks since they make up close to a third of your men. You'd rather remove all blacks from military service so you can fly confederate and KKK flags? Doesn't seem like a worthy trade-off if you ask me

not a civil war, the south just wanted to secede, not rule the entire country

hurrrrrr rednecks, hurrrrrrrrrr trailer trash, hurrrrrr confederate KKK

what a fucking grade G moran

your a dorable

Actually half of the country had a War of Independence Part 2 from 1861 - 65 so this shit could never happen.

>Wasn't a civil war because the South never wanted to overthrow the North. The South just wanted to be left alone by the North. As put forth in the Constitution.

But the North won so they get to write the history.

In the South, it is called the War Between the States.

Pic related was once commandant of West Point in fact.

Robert E Lee of the CSA.

Wew

Ignorant asshole detected.

The US will collapse in 5 years watch

Maybe for America it is. In Canada they actually put you higher up the list if you're a visible minority.

Actually wait a minute. Fuck.

>NGER hall

Very much afraid we are headed for Balkanization.

You are wise.

Most people in America, even, do not know this fact.

>join the military they said

The US military is the 2nd largest jew meme of all time next to the 'Holocaust'

>Based RAMZPAUL has a great video about this anti-white policy.

hahaha stopped reading there

Stop posting that fucking cuck on here. The "alt right" is cancer. This is a white nationalist board that is pro-Nazi.

Daily reminder that ramzpaul is a low test, non-white low energy beta.

>not a civil war, the south just wanted to secede, not rule the entire country

That's why the more appropriate name is The War of Northern Aggression

This vid is before the Alt Right.

Just watch and learn.

You don't have to love the guy ffs.

>Or not. Fuck I don't care.

That is a good one, too.

Libs mar everything they touch. What's happening to the military is very dangerous and foolish.

This is retarded and infuriating, but there is a silver lining in all this.

>military is only for minorities and women

>It's empowering for then to fight all the wars for white people who don't bother to join the military because the military hates them

>white blood doesn't have to be spilled on foreign soil

thanks, but I learned it from Sup Forums

is there something else about it too? something to do with the 13th or 16th amendment being changed?

yeah, he's a cuck these days

ok

Delete this

i dunno man as a frenchman i have trouble being pro nazi

Trump is going to interpret the 14th Amendment to mean that anchor babies are not anchors but get shipped back to Mexico along with the other illegal aliens.

Combat arms is like 95% white/Hispanic. All the blacks were supply or cooks or some useless shit. The more elite the unit the whiter it gets.

How the hell did this SJW stuff get into the military?
I thought it was a very conservative department.
No wonder ISIS isn't defeated yet.

>Jews run the US military
>Jews push SJW movement
Oh geez I wonder how

any chance of resegregation? and deporting all hispanic/shitskins who's family weren't here before 1965, perhaps by declaring the 1965 INA as treason, shooting all the democrats and cuckservatives, then throwing a kickass party?

>grown men that can't do basic risk-reward assessment
Utter pillocks

Don't worry, they'll all be make-work paper pushers.

I mean, hasn't segregation resulted in more cohesive fighting units across the board? Same race, same sex, same religion, doesn't all of that demonstrably correlate to more effective teamwork?

All it would take would be a few people who aren't faggot Marxists calling the shots to set the military straight again

doesn't know how to greentext properly, what a fag

>any chance of resegregation

Fraid not. That ship sailed when Lincoln was killed. Lincoln wanted to ship them all back.

Not feeling the love for John Wilkes Booth.

Farage voter spotted

Imagine a bunch of White cadets giving the Heil Hitler sign.

How fast would they get kicked out of West Point, even if they tried to cover their asses by calling it the Roman Salute?

Worry about the UK white boi

And this is the fucking reason I got out.

>understand and learn from the history of whiteness

There's only one true lesson to learn.

>That ship sailed
if only we had the technology to, I dunno, make a new ship?

where? I vote Trump!

I am, just america's still our favourite son, poor fellahs got a little gangrene, needs some powerful antiskepics. gnomesayin muhfuggah? uhuh, das riyy

>since they make up close to a third of your men.

sauce faggot. else bullshit.

>these people are supposed to fight Russians

>your pic

Man, that gag/song could have been top tier but that hack dropped the ball.

Only time will tell

>that hack dropped the ball.

He dropped bombs in that episode.

Im getting out once my contract is up because of this fucking bullshit.

In the military, the people you work with are supposed to be your team, but the liberal media created mistrust and superiority complexes over the past few years and it effects me in the workplace since I'm not a cuck that gets talked down to by power tripping minorities that feel empowered by the worlds current events.

There's no trust or team cohesion like there should be. I like my job, I fucking love traveling, but I can't be fucked to deal with the people I have to work with anymore.

I want to make a fucking viral video about it. This liberal bullshit is weakening our military. If I did people would just say "now you know how black people feel being discriminated against", like I am a fucking slave owner and my great grandparents didn't immigrate here from Europe in the 1920's.

Underrated

>SJW bs really getting into the military
This could be really bad.

The women cadets are being investigated, anons.

Will the military do the right thing for once?

>US Military Academy investigates black female cadets for 'Black Power' gesture in photo

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/west-point-black-women-us-militarty-academy-fists-up-black-lives-matter-a7018746.html

I thought you hated Whitey, cos he be pressin ya n stuff?

so why not go back to one of the wonderful african utopias, and deprive us of your immense positive effects, whilst benefitting your own people?

result: medals and commendashuns all round! FUCK WHITEY! FUCK WHITEY!!

Probably.

inthearenafitness.com/index.php/racism-within-west-point

For those interested in enlisting, for whatever reason, some quick facts:

- blacks are actually underrepresented in the Corps and the coasties
- blacks are severely underrepresented in combat arms
- blacks are even more underrepresented in anything like special operations, soc, etc.

I understand doing your bit in the legions, but choose wisely.

I love whitey, especially their women

How is pure NAVY?

Navy is in the middle of whiteness. There are a lot of black people in the navy which is funny because blacks have trouble floating.

>blacks took over
explains the amount of blacks at fort benning.

What about Jews?

Blacks are over-represented in the navy (which I've never understood because most of the blacks in boot camp with me literally failed their swimming qualification), and there are a metric fuckton of Mexicans. They have less blacks than the army, but they have less whites, too. Percentage-wise, obviously.

aww, even the niggers know they are inferior, which is why they prefer our women over theirs

>Jews
>In the military

Have you ever met any American Jews? Every Jew with balls is in Israel.

There is just going to be white separatist militias if this kind of crap keeps up. I almost think this is what the assholes that put this out want.

Nice dubs but who would join military if they arent nigger

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lets-make-america-great-again

My question is, why have all the "blacks" in their own photo? It's stupid. These girls didn't do anything *that* bad and still deserve their commission.

>Not punishing blacks for every minor infraction.

Are you even American?

>Nice dubs but who would join military if they arent nigger

a poorfag (like me) who wants to go to college