If i'm a lesbian and my butch partner secretly wants to transition to male, am i really a lesbian or just pansexual?

if i'm a lesbian and my butch partner secretly wants to transition to male, am i really a lesbian or just pansexual?

you're a lesbian and your partner is(and always will be) a mentally ill woman

Butch's are retarded. "Im a lesbian and like girls, let me act and look like a guy real quick"

This.

Before you fuckers even ask. Not samefagging.

Nobody cares

you and your dyke friend are mentally disabled

"lesbians" make me laugh.

use dildos. so don't have a problem with penises just what's around them.

you all just need to get over the assholes in your life and find a proper dick surrounded by a proper man.

this

You're a faggot

>"lesbian"
>uses dildos
>dates someone who acts like a man
What is it about men that you don't like exactly?

Dildos don't smell like smegma, and don't get upset when you don't put them in your mouth.

Literally no-one cares.

This

literally make the guy take a shower

if men are so great, why aren't you into them?

maybe i like women for the same reasons you do

youre both autisexuals

damn son

Does the idea of your girlfriend acquiring a dick turn you on or off?

Hurr durr ima guurrlll

TITS OR GTFO

Tits or get the fuck out

sorry caveman, but i never said i was a girl. it's been hypothetical from the start

It means you're a faggot

>autism

+1 Bulldykes usually have a ton of mental issues and their bottom bitches are failed heterosexuals who had too much shit wrong with them to get a man.

Is that a young Norm MacDonald?

you are mentally ill

They are the female MGTOW. They can't deal with men but they still want the dick. They hate what they want but can't have.

Tell her to stop and just be a butch bitch. She will never have a functional cock and her clit is going to be nasty.

You are both retarded

Hey, dude, answer this

Nigga if you don't know how to define your sexuality, you shouldn't be having sex. Maybe stop worrying about your label and be a better partner.