You fags ever wonder about a homicide cop? AMA

You fags ever wonder about a homicide cop? AMA

proof?

Anything ever turn your stomach?

Have you ever sympathized with a killer?

What, if anything, bothers you about the structure of the law enforcement system as far as you've had the opportunity to see and know it?

why do you care

i'm pretty sure they exist yeah

Are you racist? Does the job make people racist?

i'm wondering when you are going to answer a fucking question

bumpachino

is it true you wonder if anybody wonders about a homicide cop?

Yes child killers only one in my town who was put to death my only regret he was on death row too long

Yes I have had simpathy with some killers. They had a good reason but it is still murder

That made my heart beat a little harder.

Yeah. If anyone killed the children in my life, I would not be in my right mind for a long time. And the bastard would do well to be in jail.

If you are poor or you are not white you get railroaded this is true anywhere in the country. This is not my opinion it is fact

What's it like being such a cool, interesting and awesome person?

Not where I live. Most homicides are poor and drug/ alcohol problems and broken homes. In South Dakota they tend to be Indian and blacks who are dealing drugs or pimping in our town

As is the case with monopolization of any industry, the provider of the service has the increasing ability to discriminate amongst buyers and receivers of the service.

The Catholic church is a monopolizing phenomenon because people give tithes out of fear of being seen as impious, or out of pride, or out of apathy, etc. Only the proportion of people who give tithes out of genuine belief in and satisfaction with the Catholic church are not contributing to monopolization.

Apply this logic to taxes and government.

The institutions established by government are not controlled by tax payers, nor by the changing levels of their satisfaction with the services of those institutions.

Thanks for answers sorry if I used this as a ramp to do an ollie off of.

Wut

Oh, do tell Mr. Amazing Pants.

Whats been the hardest case to gather evidence for?

This
Also do you ever have cool names for murderers like the salisbury strangler

No, never. Every goddamn show on tv for the last 30 years is either in a hospital or a police station. I'm fucking sick of it. I'd rather ask questions to the Wendy's chef.

Although he was put to death I no longer believe in the death penalty, even though he should have been killed.
The reason why is because they get multiple appeals and it drags out for decades. The family has to relive this again and again. Life sentence is the best with no appeal.

Why Can't you fags bring me a prosecutable case? If you can't get the witness to show up, I can't fucking convict

Homicide cop here. Killed my wife lets call her K. She caught me fucking her 18 year old daughter. Shot her in the heart. Staged the scene.

A woman in a trunk unsolved. I hate to say it but people on the fringe of society with not social online and no family connections are hard. I will say it prostitutes are the hardest there lives mean as much as everyone else. " They all matter or no one matters" Harry Bosch

Would you ask that question if your mom was raped strangled and left in a garbage can? Plz respond

How did this affect your relationship with her daughter?

Prostitutes don't matter. I beat the living shit out of 12 prostitutes in 4 different cities back in the 90's. I don't think any of them died, but I'd always read the papers for the next few days and there was never even a whisper of it. Nobody cared.

I would choose the deaths of a thousand strangers over the death of my close loved ones.

No hesitation, no regret.

Guilt is different from regret. We are all born sinners, and guilty of sin.

Through guilt to change myself into a person through who universal love can more fully be expressed in the world. That is possible, and so guilt is related to hope.

No, I don't think the Wendy's chef could help with that. If my mother had been murdered like that, though, I don't think I'd be asking anonymous faggots on Sup Forums about it. If I want to hear about crimes that have nothing to do with me, there are 500 channels of it on tv right now.

The best way to kill someone is to stab them in the heart and look them in the eyes while they die
to see the light leave their eyes
you get to experience the last few seconds of their life with them
it's the most intimate thing you could ever do with someone

uhhh

>u
>r
>gay

that's irrelevant