CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE: Dan the icecream man edition

CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE: Dan the icecream man edition
RULES:
>each turn, first person to get dubs or better decides the fate of our main character.
>any following dubs will be ignored until I advance the story (next turn). Wait for my next post before trying to get dubs--don't waste your dubs!
>the game ends when I say it ends
>if the thread reaches bump limit and gets pruned off I'll make a new one where we last left off
The Story:
It's Dan! He works as an icecream man. Right now he's in a park serving children. A child approaches dan and asks to buy a pineapple popcicle. Dubs or better decides Dan's fate.

Dan decides to shut down as the child throws a fit because the ice cream isnt vegan friendly

Bumping for some fun on here for once

Dan kicks the child takes his money and runs for it

This

Dan explodes killing everyone but little Jonny, leaving him horribly disfigured and left unloved to roam the streets as a monster

Dan immediately and violently shoves his thick meaty cock down the kid's throat, while screaming "EAT THIS POPSICLE, BITCH!"

damn you beat me to it it sucks because i got dubs too

Dan tell the child to suck a dick and kicks him in the knee cap. The child falls over and starts to cry. Dan takes all his money, but a parent sees this and rushes over to fight dan. Dan pushes another child off his try circle and attempt to make a getaway.

Dan gets into a high speed persute with the law.

Dan then proceeds to castrate the parent while screaming "FUCK NIGGERS" at the top of his lungs

Dan takes a child hostage for leverage

Dan wrecks.

Dan is actually an al'quesodilla member

(Cheese casadilla cultist)

Who steals a child to sacrifice to his cheese gods

This

this but to the mother of the child

As dan is making a getaway on his trike, he nabs a little girl--they are the most valuable as hostages. He holds a gun to her temples as he peddles down Main Street. A police car follows in pursuit. Tensions ar high as onlookers watch

dan gains the ability of flight and zooms off wit the girl

Dan shoots the old man on the side walk for being too old

dan gives the girl some ice-cream he carries on him to try and make her a willing hostage

then a dog walks up to him and snaps its own neck

dan gains deadshot's ability to always hit his mark and goes ham on the cops

Dan shoots the cop's tires sending it hurling into a crowd of onlookers

You can reroll your own posts you know (kind of slow right now not sure if people know)
Reroll

Dan tries to jump off a bridge

dan sides his meaty cock down the girls throat and leaves her stuck there as he rides along

Dan takes the girl to his house then feeds her some eggs.

rip twin towers

Roll

Fuck the police! Dan shoots out the pig's tires and he crashes into the crowd killing everyone. Is now clear to make his escape with his money and hostage. Where will I go next, dan wonders.

roll won

Dan puts the girl down telling her not to tell anyone or he'll find her and rape her

Reroll

Roll

Dan runs into a police station and throws the girl on the floor.
With the gun pointed on the girl.

Nice save

dan gives the girl ice-cream to calm her down a little

Dan's new loli is turned on by his badassitude and gives him head on their way to the love hotel.

Ye ye

OwOOOOOOOOOOO

Dan decides it's time for some sick tricks, so he heads to a museum to grind on a dinosaur.

Dan sees that he has no use for the girl and throws her off the bridge and goes to his cokedealer

Lord kek and I are pretty tight

>before Dan sacrifices her he fucks her in the butt and gives her aids

Dan proceeds to jump off the tricycle and leaves the little girl into oncoming traffic

Dan decides to go full fugitive so he grows a beard, gets an eyepatch and a wig for the girl. Then the get on their way to Mexico.

While distracted by the wreckage Dan's tricycle hits the curb and sends him into a crevice which had conveniently opened up right in front of him, leading directly to Davy Jone's lost treasure.

he passes a parade and does this

rerollareeno

Dan takes the sacrifice child back to his alter to the cheese gods. He disembowles the child with a smile as she screams for mercy. From a pool of blood a mysterious wedge of cheese rises to the surface. What will happen if dan consumes the cheese? What will dan do next?

Nigga eats that shit.

that was fast

Tooooo fuckin fast.

While in mexico they decide to try some authentic cuisine. They happen upon a taco stand.

and gains the power to shoot icecream from his but and hands and eyes

No nigga those were my fuckin dubs. Back off.

I AM GOD.

Checked

but eating cheese wont really do much you have to say what happens when chez is eaten

The author decides.

Shut the fuck up dude just let the fucking OP draw Dan eating his sacrifice and cheese.

Dan eats the chesse. If fills him with power from the cheese gods. Dan can now turn anything in too cheese, and has control over all things dairy. Where will dan go next and what will he do with his powers?

Dan fucks that cow

Roll.

Dan goes to the grocery store and breaths life into all the cheese there, which he then uses to create an army of living cheese

Dan rapes the cow

Dan decides to break his own neck

Dan kills himself and the story ends cause whoever rolled that stupid cheese idea ruined everything

dan goes to Italy and becomes a cheese banker

reroll

This

Reroll

Dan converts to Hinduism.

dan eventually owns monopoly over the Parmesan industry

resultingly becomes head of the Italian mafia

This

This

Reroll

Dan turns into a giant cow-god and proceeds to take over the world

Dan rapes the girls dead body

Dan takes a messy poo

Dan and the cow rape the girl's body and he cums cheese waterfalls

Dan rains hard cheese on the downtown area creating his mighty cheese castle and killing hundreds

rerull

Dan shoves the girl up his ass

Dan finds a lactating mother and makes her squirt milk onto nerby children

Dan uses his powers over dairy and lactose to fight against the lactose intolerant bigots that selfishly run the dairy business in the city, by turning them into various types of cheese and forcing them to eat themselves.

how tf is that gon work fam?

Dan marries that sexy cow

Uhhhhh.

777 has it

its good luck to check 777 trips

Dan takes up surfing to battle Posiden for supremacy of the seas.

Dan comes out as trans and calls herself Danielle

btw im and

Dan decapites the cow

Stop making threads about me

Dan shoves the dead girl up his ass as far as he can. He can only push her up to the torso. Why dan thought this was a good idea, god only knows. Suddenly the doors burst open and the police storm in with their guns drawn. The jig is up! How will dan get out of this one?

Dan farts the girl out at the police and then uses the cow as a shield and charges at them

Using the girl as a helmet/meatshield he beats through the first officer and takes his assault rifle

Roll