Anyone have any Idea if this nigger has been caught for beating this old homeless man...

Anyone have any Idea if this nigger has been caught for beating this old homeless man? I couldn't find it on google because there are so many stories of these monkeys doing similar things.

Pic related. Couldn't pause the video without the play button getting in the way.

Also general nigger hate thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

flyheight.com/videos/old-white-man-gets-knocked-out-after-calling-someone-s-mom-the-n-word-please-give-me-a-break/
youtube.com/watch?v=n1fTPPKGv-I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here is the video

flyheight.com/videos/old-white-man-gets-knocked-out-after-calling-someone-s-mom-the-n-word-please-give-me-a-break/

bump

You know what I hate about niggers? The fact that one is occasionally nice to you which momentarily makes you rethink nigger-hate. I hate that. I don't need my hate complicated.

There is a difference between niggers and black people. Black people are the types that niggers are jealous of and make fun of them for "sounding white" Sorry nigger they actually have value to society unlike your ape self.

But op, he call him the n word.

Who are you to oppress me with your hatred of nigger hating?

No it claims he called his mom nigger. That is nowhere in the video and also he nigger never once beat his ape chest and said " Y YU CALL MY MOMMA NIGGER"

Niggers are the scourge of this earth.

here some niggers taking care of bizness lol

daaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyym g
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyym g
>mfw im proud of bashing a old guy

They've been punished enough, user. They were born niggers.

cracker boi git cracked lel

This one made my blood boil when I read the full story for the first time. This is why you need to carry a gun at all times. Liberals can live in their fantasy land but one day they will end up the next victim of nigger violence.

Even if he did that doesn't warrant what he did. niggers call white people cracker and shit all the time and we don't go full ape mode.

you betta believe dat boii...you gonna git cracked sooner or later

Spread the gospel of Nazism. It's growing like wildfire since Trump was elected. The fellow pictured Hitler referred to as "the man with the heart of iron." He would have put a bullet into the back of every nigger not deemed suitable for manual labor. They're a failed experiment by clumsy scientist Nature. They need to go.

Anons, you miss the point. Let the chimps chimp out as much as possible. Let their crimes and outrages increase. They hang the noose around their own neck. Each instance of their inveterate stupidity brings them one step closer to apartheid.

lol them nazees were pussys...those that didnt kill themselves like that faggot hitler...got strung up

the nigger is hitting a drunk 60 years old dude that doesn't want to fight

you simply dont do it

don't you have a couple of people to stab to death on a train or something?

after apartheid comes the end of the white race lolz

Just telling you jews and niggers: you're jews and niggers. It's the least I can do.

you gonna git cracked boi lelz

niggers only pic on people they can beat easily.
they never fuck with swole white people. I wonder why?

Are you swole? White boy

You're being a nigger is the worse thing that could happen to you. Not alone with you in a cabin in the woods could I do worse things to you than the fact of your being a nigger shat from your nigger mother's cunt. Be angry at God, user.

Get out of her le redditor.

To be born a nigger is worthy of the utmost tears. It's literally the worst thing that could ever happen to anyone. Being that ugly, that stupid, that devoid of worth.

Horrible bait. Black people might browse Sup Forums but we all know niggers don't

With an average IQ of eighty, the nigger is very nearly retarded. The nigger can help being born so severely limited. It warrants compassion. And a kind noosing.

And that's all niggers have in life. Sports and rapping. Feels so good to be white.

why u so mad white boi ...you sound like this crazy cracka who kilt his own kind huehuehue

you white trash tho...you lower than any nigger

Haha I get this all the time. But honestly you can usually tell if it's civilised or ghetto pretty quick

Sup Forums is full of white trash who are doing worse than most niggers despite having all the privileges & benefits of being white..true losers
LOL nodoubt most of the whites on Sup Forums look like this raggedy coonass trash... NEET fatasses eating welfare cheese

Not even close buddy. Living a pretty good life actually.

>flyheight.com/videos/old-white-man-gets-knocked-out-after-calling-someone-s-mom-the-n-word-please-give-me-a-break/

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND....MY BABY

What about an island nigger who just climbs trees for coconuts and shit?

At least NEET's don't go out and rob and kill people for literally no reason. You are a horrible troll btw.

Wait what did this guy do?

Tried to kill a couple of sand niggers

you peckerwoods are usually serial killers or mass shooters or pedophiles..truly the sickest most cowardly filth...not even human

This sad but true. Fatasses using ebt cards to buy little debbie cakes and mountain dew. I live in Florida and see these types buying junk food at gas stations on a daily basis

DC Sniper dumbass

Was he the dumbfuck harrasing those girls on the bus or something? Legit I got my concealed carry license because of crazy assholes like this.

ho committed some of the biggest massacres in the history of the United States?

Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting? A White man.
University of Texas Tower Shooting? A White man.
Columbine High School Massacre? A White boy.
Indian Removal Act? WHITE MEN
Charleston Church shooting? A WHITE MAN
Pentagon shooting? A white man.

Why do all the good threads die but all those cringelord trap threads get 100 posters. Man I miss the good ole days

He was also a huge bernie supporter

7 ARE JEWS
1 IS A HALF BREED

lying crackers with their fake news lolz

the nigger is an acient model of anthropology, usually athletic, requires minimal basics to sustain life besides excessive breeding and water. niggers in one word can be summed up by the word " can't "...niggers simply can't. they never could and will never be able to. they cant be intelligent no matter what languages, societies, cultures or advancements are crammed into their hands. they will always be faster and taller and darker thanks to doing absolutely nothing for thousands of years looking for shade finding something to stick their prehistoric cocks in.
the rest of us appreciate the fire niggers, but the evolved of us have moved on since fire starting. literally and figuratively... we regret our slave purchasing, as you'd all be extinct without the slave trade. now we have your horridness and animal troubles globally...

Great and niggers in Chicago alone rack up more kills than all those combined. Can't imagine if you added every nigger infest city as well.

Virginia tech? An Asian
Pulse Nightclub shooting? A muslim
9/11? The Jews
Every Riot in America? Blacks
Chicago crime sprees? Blacks

The amount of people killed in all massacres by white people do not total the number killed by blacks in a single day.

And all those guys combined can't equal the number killed by blacks in the average six month span

Still didn't get it as bad as this nigger

Whites in USA, Australia are known to be the rejected hordes of their parent countries. They are known as the "pale apes", in need of organized ritual and regular work schedule. The ones in England were so busted to begin with, mangled teeth and faces, it's no wonder we have such fat specimens of white pigs
For the north american white male, mass shootings, serial killings & paedophilia are part of just "doing things."

Niggers commit around 70% of crime yet you shitskins make up only 13% of the population. Just admit it, the white race is the superior race. All of mankind's greatest achievements where invented and made by white men. Go have a look at Africa and see how smart niggers really are. Go watch Empire of Dust, and just look at how helpless and retarded niggers really are, literally the Chinese have to show you monkeys how to rebuild your dirt roads and infrastructure. How about you take a look at South Africa? Notice what happened when you monkeys took over, hmm?

Rape: blacks
Disease: blacks
Faggot culture: blacks

this white bich got it the best tho lolz

I guess some ppl take yo momma jokes very seriously

That's part of the population. The best of us created the 20th century!

it was the best of blacks who built this country

You picked cotton. You didn't design or plan shit.

No.

I love how blacks keep telling themselves shit like this. The rest of the world laughs at your pathetic asses. And the Egyptians were black too!

Actually it was mostly white European slaves. The Irish were frequently worked to death and were considered expendable to due to their inability to work in the sun all day (white skin vs black skin).

Pick up a history book moron

thats cuz you ignorant there were many black inventors..you just need to google
but you mad cuz you are just another Sup Forums white trash loser who despite all the racist, 1st world, white advantages & privileges couldn't make it in life and is jealous and looking for excuses to blame others

The only ignorant one is you, Latamarion. There were a few inventors, sure. But that doesn't mean blacks built this country. Do yourself a favor a Google white inventors then cry yourself to sleep

cleetus you the one who should be crying...hiding in yo mammas basement
always at the bottom despite all the white privilages
...Do you realize you have no excuse for your failure except that you are garbage & should be eliminated from the gene pool..you had all the advantages & you still failed loser
LOL I know you will likely commit suicide because you cant accept what a failure you have become

They barely invent shit. They've modified though.
youtube.com/watch?v=n1fTPPKGv-I

Or they attack in large packs.
Niggers are unhuman garbage.

those were mostly jews you dumb cracka lolz...white trash like you cant discover sheeit kek

I'm an orphan. You probably have more private than me. But keep pointing fingers, we all know what you'll be accomplishing in life

again mostly jews...white trash like you are too dumb to understand that shit lolz

>>I'm an orphan.
LOL you moms & daddy kilt themselves when the smelled yo stanky ass kek

Based on the recent findings, Egyptians had more in common with whites and Turks than nigs. Another black like bites the dust! Hahaha, fucking losers! Losers at life! If you can't play basketball, the future lookin' pretty grim

>le "niggers are different than black people" meme
Sorry faggot, but niggers are niggers. No need to over complicate things.

bitch you aint even got sports to fall back on ...you the biggest loser you white trash hiehiehie

Go back to Africa and get away from the crackers. Nope, you're a parasite and you know it.

I'm sure you write as well as you speak. What's on the horizon for you? Give up at school when the Asians blew you out? How does it feel that a people that's been here one third of the time had such an easy job leaving you in the dust?

Indeed.
The number one cause of death for niggers in Chicago is......niggers.

Ben Carson is an honorary white. He speaks English not jive and he actually speaks out about the fucked up fatherless culture you niggers live in. Hilarious that you would use him as an example, dumbass.

f

you git back to europe...but no you wanna sit on yo ass & eat govt welfare cheese

No, I just have the ability to think abstractly. Something 99% of nigos lack. That's why you create nothing but really primal "music". Are you a sports star, Mo'gregory?

Which is it? Welfare or Privilege? Whichever one serves your pathetic, damaged ego?

And it was the Chinese "Coolies" who built the railroad system.