Best friend

1. Your country
2. Which other country is generally seen by the public as your country's best friend?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt-forum.se/nyheter/svenskar-gillar-norrmn/
expressen.se/geo/det-vaxande-hatet-mot-svensktalande-i-finland/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1. Flag
2. We don't have friends and allies. Only army, navy, nukes and Air Force.

Russia has only 2 dependable allies: Her navy and army. –Alexander III.

1. flag
2. muh dick

1.flag
2. eh? could you help me out here Sup Forums?

Flag
IDK, probably Portugal.

1.Poland
2. Hungary, of course

>Her navy
what did he mean by this?

based france

france? austria?

It generally depends on where in Sweden you are from.

The south will say Denmark is our main best friend while the north will either say Norway or Finland is and central will say Norway.

Overall Norway is seen as our best friend while Denmark and Finland is still seen as our other best friends.

Norway don't want anything to do with us and even contemptuous against Swedes because the Norwegian youth is too lazy to work. Finland is much closer to us both culturally and politically.

Just fuck off

I disagree.

Culturally we are closer to both Denmark and Norway because we are all 3 Scandinavian monarchies. We speak similar languages and have more similar politics. We have a lot of history with Finland and similar culture but most Swedes prefer Norway and Denmark over Finland.

rt-forum.se/nyheter/svenskar-gillar-norrmn/

hehe ops

I thought there were bad bloods between Sweden and Finland because you've ruled the Finns for centuries?

>generally seen by the public
Belarus, China, Kazakhstan, Armenia, India

>After great northern war sweden lost its empire status
hehe ops

Yeah but the hate is mostly coming from the finnish side. We have long history together but many in Finland consider that history as oppression of Finnish language and culture.

Most Swedes have a positive attitude towards Finland while there is some Finns that have negative views of Sweden. The relations are overally good and is mostly seen as friendly rivalry.

1. Flag
2. Netherlands, without them we wouldn't have direct access to full seaports and they traditionally get a fuckton of business from Germans for their mostly first class goods. Good symbiosis methinks.

1. You're the fag
2. I'd have say USA but now Guatemala is my BFF, and soon it'll be China. I feel like a slut.

What about Kazakhstan or Belarus? No bromance at all?

1. Yurops seaport
2. Hallo :3

I suppose it depends on what you mean by best friend. From a political standpoint it's unequivocally Finland.

Outside of the autists on Sup Forums relationships between the two countries are excellent. I've never had any problems with Finns in real life.

1. Finland
2. Germany because of jäger movement, their aid in our wars (civil war, continuation war), their influence to our culture...

1. Denmark
2. Norway

1. Flag
2. China

You know what i fucking hate about this map. Alaksa gets the entire US flag while Russia's kaliningrad only gets painted in. This is yet another example of the fucking capitalist pig country of the US of the fucking A that pushes their envelopes everywhere

FUCK THIS FUCKING SHIT, THE JONAS BROTHERS NEVER HAD TO END LIKE THIS AND HOLY SHIT I WANT MY CHEESE

Well it's a shame, but let me remind you that the average Swede earns 4-5 times more than the average Russian and that if you had our GDP per capita you would be the third largest economy in the world. Now you're surpassed by even Canada and Italy.

>Belarus
Wants to join the EU and NATO
>Kazakhstan
Asian savages

>Wants to join the EU and NATO
eh?

1. Flag
2. Eehhhh, Italy?

We have a retarded love for Israel, or at least used to

Aren't you friends with poortugal

From a political standpoint we are close to all Nordic countries in one way or another.

The relationship between Finland and Sweden is overall good but there still exist some resentment from the Finnish side. There is a chance you will get beat up in Finland for speaking Swedish.

Well, imo the relationship it's like an old marriage at the point that they just tolerate each other existence.

1. Brazil
2. Argentina

what about latin america? or do you guys hate each other too?

>flag
Israel. They're not my best friend though.

1.Canada
2.People would say either the United States, the United Kingdom, or France, but personally I don't think we have friends. Not shitposting or anything, but I really do think that Canada has no allies. They're going to betray us at a moments notice.

>Spain
>Friends

1. flag
2. Typically our best friend is seen as either Canada, the UK, France, or Israel.

I'm no friend of yours.

/rgb/ also Shqip, Algeria, Bolivia and Paraguay

>roleplaying
I said Argentina is Brazil's best friend. Of course you're not my friend, you probably don't even know what it's like to have friends anyway

Iceland, Denmark, Greenland, Norway.

One of those

We hate each other, yes, but we hide it properly

My country is not friends with your country, so you can stop right now.

Lies. I openly declare my love for Andalucia.

Why doesn't Belarus love Russia any more?

>Andalucia
Why the worst region of Spain?

Portugal, Andorra, France, Argentina, Italy?

1. Denmark
2. Sweden

nobody loves us 2bh

It looks very comfy. Also their posters are quite nice.

Yeeeeee we have a friend we are not aloneee

It's a fact, whether you like it or not. But I wouldn't mind if you guys wanted to end that, as you are far from being our most relevant friend.

>Portugal
They are ok, but they love the anglos, that's no correct
>Andorra
We like it, good tax haven
>France
They are arrogant as hell, fuck those guys
>Argentina
I think they hate us, don't know why tho, most of them aren't ameridians
>Italy
I guess, we kinda like each other

>There is a chance you will get beat up in Finland for speaking Swedish

No way, or maybe that is possible in east funland, but you will not get knocked of in helsinki region and western parts of finland

Irl finns and swedes are the same people desu

>There is a chance you will get beat up in Finland for speaking Swedish.
A meme, outside of le mongol int meme swedes and finns are same people and sweden and finland is the same country apart from language

1.Serbia
2.Russia

dont listen to them mama rossiya, we still love you, you beautiful faggots

>412 Swedish speaking Finns answered survey questions.

>295 of 412 say they ever felt threatened or vulnerable because of their Finland-Swedish identity.

>244 of 412 have been threatened or subjected to physical or verbal abuse because of their Finland-Swedish identity.

expressen.se/geo/det-vaxande-hatet-mot-svensktalande-i-finland/

There still exist some resentment but we are still very close and brother people.

1.See flag
2. Israel

In other words, normal finns didnt understand their language and that was "racist" according to our bög speaking unique snowflake countrymen

Swedish speaking "Finns" force the whole nation to study Swedish even in areas where no one uses it. They also want to bring more refugees and immigrants to Finland yet won't take those into their own living areas. They also get to university easier than Finns because there are quotas for swedes...

They have treated us like subhumans (Axel Olof Freudenthal) and many of them fought against the use of Finnish language.

I have nothing against Swedish people but the Swedish minority in Finland are the most elitist bastards this country has ever seen.

I wonder why Finns hate them so much...

I just wish that some day we could give you Åland and get the northern parts of Sweden as return.

Russian people are nice and smart 2bh, but your politics are just shit. Imagine how awesome russia would be if your government ever get rid of all the corruption and start to serve people of russian, not just olichrats

Fake news

>I just wish that some day we could give you Åland and get the northern parts of Sweden as return.
Ah yes, let's just give you our ore mines with a yearly revenue of over 1.5 billion euros and trade them for an island of elitist cucks that produce nothing of value.

I have nothing against Finns, quite the opposite. Most Swedes like Finland and consider you our brother nation. But it's still known we are quite disliked in Finland and the opinion on Swedish speaking Finns often reflects the opinion on Sweden as well.

Ever wondered where the opinion on finlandssvensk comes from? Its more than deserved. Actual swedes are mostly okay but swedish speaking finns... they deserve a genocide. Worse than any people living in nordic region

Italy.
Maybe Spain or Greece.

I can understand that.

What's the general opinion about Åland islands, are they just as hated? In Sweden they are seen as Swedes even though they are not part of Sweden.

In order, Canada, Australia, the U.K

That's because they are Swedes. Åland has never historically been part of Finland. The only reason they are now is because the Russians insisted on taking Åland after the defeat of 1809 and Finland refused to give them up after declaring The whole autonomy thing is basically a stalemate between Sweden and Finland. Like the situation between Taiwan and China.

>after declaring
independence.

Flag.
Probably all the even more irrelevant South American nations or the also irrelevant portuguese speaking nations.

right now is congolombia

You don't need to lie, Nemanja
Yeeeah... pic related

Finno-swedes in mainland are ok. In fact my gf is a finno swede,but åland has ridicilous privileges

That's what you get for being greedy. Now cough up more tax money, the Alanders need a new ikea bedroom set

Nobody minds ålanders, Actually nobody knows anything about them. Theyre not like finlandsswedes I think, theyre literal swedes. Why åland is part of finland is because those islands are geographically finnish and I cant see any reason for them not to be part or finland. If it went by who are swedish and who are finnish northern sweden should be finland and åland should be sweden but it didnt work that way in history

They are more swedes than actual swedes

>flag
>slov*kia
although to us they are just dumb magyars

>Argentina
I think they hate us, don't know why tho, most of them aren't ameridians
------------------------------------
Well if you ask too a peronista they hate you because for La conquista (dont worry nobody like peronistas they are fags and annoyings)
Maybe because some spaniards have that superior feeling .Im european hahaha you are a sudaca hahaha
But the mayority like spain

Finlandssvenska is original swedish too, sweden's swedish developed like english to a really weird way but the finnish swedish stayed like it was supposed to be. Sweden is degenerate

Most Ålanders I speak to even consider themselves more Swedish than Finnish.

flag
Italy or Serbia

Not Cyprus?

>theyre not like finlandsswedes
>theyre literal swedes
I just said that
I doubt you speak to ålanders tho

>flag
>friends
Well Brasil,Spain and Peru maybe

flag

NEW ZEALAND

I know plenty of Ålanders both here and in Åland, they are not that uncommon.

flag
unironically ireland :3

>duh
want to say America but no even sure how true that is, after brexit can't say any euro-bros even though i want to. Maybe Canada or AUSNZ, they're cool

>tfw no frangleterre

I dunno about that, leafbro. Trump aside, I think we've got your back if shit goes down.

I have never spoken to ålander or even seen one

And how exactly did you meet them

I'm from Norrtälje which is close to Åland. it's common to see ålandic license plates on cars and its common to meet ålandic tourists.