Cancer can seriously go fuck itself

Cancer can seriously go fuck itself.

Today, I was officially diagnosed with extremely agressive sarcoma in my right hip socket and femur. The doctor says I may even possibly loose my leg. It's extremely painful to even walk anymore.

Of course, I'm a huge runner and it is honestly my only form of stress releif, and now, it's going to be taken away from me. I don't know what to do with myself.

Life is a hard bitch sometimes.

do drugs

have you thought about suicide

I'm on more painkillers than you could possibly imagine. Does that count?

go do some fun shit before you kick the bucket op. live every day like your last since it probably is

Life's a hard bitch bro. Sorry your days shit. Hope it gets better.

>Be me
>Live a life of decency and health
>Avoid toxic foods and vices (smoking, unprotected sex..)
>Get on /b
>See some autismo dumbass posting about his cancer
>"Boo hoo look at me I have cancer"
>Contract stage four terminal hepatitis

Thanks user.

It hasn't spread elsewhere yet, but if it gets up into my spine, it's not unlikely I could be paralyzed or die.

I'm so fucking scared, I can't even tell you.

Right back at you, user. I'm attention whoring because I have nothing else to do. I'm laying in bed hardly able to move.

If you want to get doxxed, we need actual proof and personal info. The doxxing will get your mind off the cancer. We guarantee it, we are professionals.

I'm sorry to hear that user.

My mom was recently diagnosed with CLL which really fucking sucks, and the doctors won't do anything about it until it gets really serious.

Fuck cancer.

Sure, why not.

Full name is Blake Walmer. I live in Bumpass Virginia at 2515 Lakeside Woods Drive. What else do you need? I'm a new fag and not too familiar with doxxing.

over a long enough timeline the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.

Well, for both of your guy's sake, I hope it gets better. Tell her some random person on the internet who she will never meet told her he wishes her good luck.

I suppose you're right. I just hope I'm not too far out of the normal curve.

Thanks user.

Who said you can't run? If you want to run, you'll find a way. Have the shit chopped off, skip the chemo, and find someone in robotics to make you a badass cyborg limb.

No problem, user. We're here for each other.

As long as I don't die, I hope that's something I can do, though money is scarce and a robotic leg doesn't sound cheap.

Life is all about phases nigga

Your running phase might just be over. It happens.
You can find some other stress relief through other hobbies. Itll allow you to focus on something else new, even if you lose your leg.

Let this diagnosis be a milestone in a new phase in your life.

I feel for you. My stepdad was in the wine business for 4 decades. Used to own a vineyard, worked as a broker for years, is an avid sommelier, wine was his thing.

He got diagnosed with stomach cancer in 2015. He can't drink anymore because of his chemo drugs. The thing he made his life doing, he can't do anymore. Shit's unfair.

I am very sorry user..

It's just gonna be hard to let it go because it's something I've been so good at and devoted to my whole life.

The shitty part too is that it's my right leg, so I won't even be able to downshift properly in a car anymore, cause I'm also a pretty big car guy. At least if it was my left foot that just works the clutch, a robotic leg could handie that.

I feel like I'm complaining a lot but I'm just really frustrated and down right now.

fgt

symptoms?

i have pain in my ankle. thanks.

That absolutely sucks dude. Like I told the other user, I wish him luck. Life can be a bitch.

Clutchless with flappy paddles

>cut leg off
>get prosthetic limb
>only have to worry about one leg becoming fatigued while running
Don't see the issue op. There are some top tier prosthetic limbs out there that you can use. In a few years' time, fake limbs will be better functioning than real ones

Ha! If it's excruciatingly painful to move, then you should probably get it checked out anyway. But don't worry, if I remember right, sarcoma only happens in big bones like your femur, pelvis, and arm bones

Op what symptoms led to your diagnosis?

But that's no fun.

And I'm sure they have top teir legs that bolt to half a pelvis, but those cost absurd amounts of money.

Like I said before, excruciating pain, and my leg sounded like it was popping when I walked. They did an X-ray a while back and saw I had huge tumors on my pelvis and femur, and about a week after that, I had to go under so they could get a sample. The results came in today.

unrucky user

Couldn't roll dubs enough.

nice

well something has to kill you user might as well be cancer

>yfw you're now lucky at shits that nobody care.

have a hyena penis. faggot

The only good thing about it is that I can make all the cancer jokes I want and nobody can stop me.

I expected the shit posting sooner or later. I'm suprised it took this long, even.

best part is...I don't have cancer... faggot, you do!

Your shitposting is so bad, I can feel myself getting cancer... oh wait..

good thing big pharma kills off actual treatments. Dont do chemo, its the biggest lie.

you're gonna die a slooooow death

OP are you dying virgin?

How did u get this cancer?

If you really think death is coming...dont fear it.If you are religious,make peace with your god.If not then the abyss womb.What really scares you is not existing.Many people cant fathom not "being" not thinking,not feeling nothing.Maybe try LSD or shrooms or anything that can expand your mind.Might help you accept it better.

I would recommend not doing it in a hospital.Outside somewhere warm would be nice.If snowy then wrap up super warm and just go sit somewhere silent in the snow.Perferably high up so you can see the snow blanket shit.If your final destination is controllable.

Id be scared too op.Im sure I will be when the time comes.I know its terrifying,not existing,but if its coming make it and eventful trip.Live a little.Drink expensive shit,get ALOT of hookers and drain your balls for a week straight..Go beat the shit out of a guy who used to bully you or a coworker who made your job really shitty.Do lots of drugs and see if you can make your mind calm for it.Get it all out.

The only benefit of this is that you get a heads up when its coming.So get off Sup Forums,dont waste time here and go live what you can

Take care OP

Just hold out until you can get a bionic leg.

Good luck

If I die soon, then yeah. And if I stick it out, I doubt women will find a one leg gimp attractive, so probably, yeah.

I've never even kissed a girl, user. I'm not making a home run anytime soon.

Live life user, there will be brighter days

look the bright side, robot leg

Well, we're pretty much in the same situation but as far as I know, at least I'm not dying.

I have a feeling that's not the best advice, because there is still a good chance I might live through this. I'm gonna hang at home and just relax and work on my car, which I find fun and fufilling, and just accept it as it comes. Sup Forums isn't the worst place to spend some time late at night because I couldnt sleep anyways and, beleive it or not, there are some decent people on here.

Advice, use your leg as much as possible and go running and shit it might help possibly idk but worth a shot

When did you first know something was wrong? How old are you?

God be with you, user.

It's awful. I really do wish you luck. Hopefully you escape it at least.

Sucks op

I have psc and need a camera up my ass every year to make sure I don't colorectal cancer. So I'm taking a drug that reduces the risk but increases the risk of getting skin cancer.

Either way I'm gonna need a new liver in 8 years before it fails.

No smoking, drinking, drugs, rape, murder just luck of the draw.

Dont forget to keep the leg. Make something out of your bones imo, or eat it. Or do both

I'm only 17. And I first knew something was wrong about a year ago and it's gotten worse ever since.

Thanks, user. Just that makes me feel a little better.

Do not listen to your doctor about chemo. They typically pursue the treatment with the best quality of life, not necessarily the most aggressive treatment that might be a cure.

Get the whole joint resected. Anything else is just begging for metastatic disease and death.

God damn, dude. That's terrible. The luck of the draw can be a shitty thing sometimes. Like everyone else, I wish you luck and as little pain as possible.

I have pain in my chest and back. It hurts to breathe, move or lie down. Sometimes when I sneeze my chest pops. I haven't had it checked out, it's been like this for years.

Just lost my dad to lung cancer. Smoked for 45 years and vaped for 6 years after quitting. Still got cancer and died a very long and painful death. Don't smoke or vape. You will regret it.

Instead of running for stress relief, sculpt legs from now on.
I hear sculpting is very therapeutic.

mods mods ban ban

I'm gonna talk to some people and see what I can do. It's just that money is an issue.

Get that shit checked out, dude. If I never got my leg checked out, I would probably be dead right now.

underage b& reported to mods

I didn't plan on it, but best wishes to you and your family.

The sooner you go to a doctor the sooner you'll wonder why you didn't earlier

Alright, whatever. If I do end up getting banned here soon, best wishes to everyone.

this is too hot jesus

I'm not afraid to die.I also figure if it was cancer I would've since had other symptoms / would be dead by now.

get that shit amputated or whatever

Take up swimming.

Wow man that really sucks. I recently got diagnosed with a progressive lung disease so I know what it's like to get a serious medical problem when youre young. And the fact that you're 17 makes it quite tough. But remember that the worst health is death. And life is precious.

I hate to say that I kind of know how you feel.

The weirdest feeling for me is when I hobble out to go work on my car. Every day, I think about how I can't drive it, but I still work on it anyways. But if I die, it's going to go to somebody else and will make them very happy, and I'm ok with that.

I'm a guy but if it makes you feel any better I look feminine and I'll dress up like a girl and let you fuck me so you don't gotta die a virgin Sup Forumsro

What kind of car? I drive an S14 kouki with SR20

I wish you luck. And it's honestly horrible for me. Everyone esle my age is dealing with homework and girls, but I go to sleep every day wondering if I'll wake up and be able to move the next day. It's horribly stressful and scary.

I also have major depression, on my 4th antidepressant. Got served divorce papers two days ago... idk

Thanks for the offer, but I'm good. It doesn't bother me much. While I would have liked to know what it feels like, Id like to beleive I'm not missing much.

That's awesome dude. Mine is an 86 RX7 GXL with some minor performance upgrades. Those "upgrades" mean enine failure all the time. Hooray for rotary.

They can't tell you've lung cancer or whatever the fuck you have if you don't go to get checked, stay smart.

I wouldn't be able to do that if I were you, I'm not that strong. Keep trucking and hopefully it'll get better.

yeah you're not missing much lol. I had sex once and was like ehhhh I'd rather jack off to my specific fantasies rather than deal with some emotional sentient sex object.

LOL GOOD

That's what I figured. Its just more to worry about and there's no reason to when your hand probably works just as well.

I'll pray for you user. I'm genuinely concerned for you.

My doctor told me I may have thyroid cancer and they won't know until they remove my thyroid this monday. even though it's very treatable i kinda hope it is cancer so i can at least have the thrill of brushing with death. Life's too boring.

>smoked for 45 years
>Vaped for 6 years
>still got cancer
Now, I can't say about the vape period, but if you smoke for 45 fucking years I guess you should expect it sooner or later...

Thank you user. Very little bit helps and knowing that other people care really makes me feel good when I'm down.

It's not as fun as you think. Id give anything to not be this close with death.

Was it excruciating pain 24/7 for the past year, or did it come and go? Sounds rough either way.

Find a college doing experimental limbs, you'll get it for free providing you don't die in the experiment

It started off as sort of dull and got worse and worse the whole year. Towards the end, it's been constant, sharp pain. Even on tons and tons of pain meds, which make me feel sick and irritable, it's still painful.

rotaries are easy as shit to rebuild though. I rebuilt my SR and that shit took forever between trips to the machine shop and people sending me the wrong parts.

that's pretty dope. you need to boost the shit out of it.

thanks user. cancer can't kill me if i don't know i have it.