Feels thread, Sup Forums. let it all out

feels thread, Sup Forums. let it all out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QXYM6-X8c3o&list=PL3P60hAX4N19jmEEUMF-mBpf-LhMN_3Qt&index=5
youtube.com/watch?v=sJZG37GhRmY&index=4&list=PL3P60hAX4N19jmEEUMF-mBpf-LhMN_3Qt
youtube.com/watch?v=VG9VhC0hiTg
youtube.com/watch?v=kYQl-TWypmI
youtube.com/watch?v=Eeg9j-SIImo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ayy lmao

anybody got sum sad music?

youtube.com/watch?v=QXYM6-X8c3o&list=PL3P60hAX4N19jmEEUMF-mBpf-LhMN_3Qt&index=5
if this isn't what you're looking for, i have a whole playlist.

i fell in love with a girl only to find out she has a kid with her current bf. i would be up to raise the kid with her because i love her so intensely even though i dont like kids.
Last night she told me she had a big fight with him and said they were probably going to break up. this morning i woke up to a snap of them cuddling. it doesnt hurt as much as it used to and im filling the void with meningless sex. i have a potential girl set up for tonight and a "date" on thursday.
im still a virgin so i have no idea what im doing. i tried to kill it with alcohol but now i cant even look at it without getting sick.
i wouldnt say my life is fucked but im pretty ass right now

drowning it with alcohol didn't work for me. i've been a fucking wreck since last march or february. drinking didnt help so i started smoking weed. it's nice but too expensive. i'm just gonna pour myself into work and school and hope that eventually i'm too busy to care about my sadness.

thanx man

I've been meeting up with a girl that has a boyfriend. There is some strong feelings between us, we've made out and slept in the same bed naked, no sex. She lives with her current boyfriend and she can't decide who to go with. I'm dying on the inside. I've fucking fallen in love with her, but I don't think I'll ever get her.

>feels

my advice is and has always been-
if a girl has trouble deciding between you and another guy, tell her to choose him.

youtube.com/watch?v=sJZG37GhRmY&index=4&list=PL3P60hAX4N19jmEEUMF-mBpf-LhMN_3Qt
listening to this rn. i got more if you want it.

She tells me I'm her 'dream guy'. She texts me saying she can't stop thinking about me. I have a career that has me moving a lot and never able to meet people. I can't get her out of my head. She's with her boyfriend now. Last text 30 minutes ago.

fucking beta fags. If she will cheat with you she will cheat on you.

if you were her dream guy she'd be with you even if you couldnt be there 100% of the time due to work. women are vain creatures, make no mistake.

You're probably right. I'll just get drunk and get over it by tomorrow. Life is a funny thing.

yeah thats what i usually do but i have the next two days off so fuck me right?

My cat is missing and shes my favorite thing in the whole fucking world. If shes dead ill probably kill myself

Sometimes I honestly wish I was Asexual or had a really low sex drive. The reason for this is that I am a great student and worker, but my dick always gets me into a lot of trouble. I have done a lot of things I shouldn't have because I was horny, and I wish I could just not want to use it.

a funny thing it is- a funny thing full of pain interrupted by brief moments of happiness that only distract you from the pain and make it worse afterwards.
maybe i'll get drunk with you. what are you having?

Belhaven Wee Heavy ale, I'll swap to bourbon when I run out.

got anyone you can hang out with? if not, pick up a book. buy a new game. walk the dog. go for a run. have a few drinks. watch a few movies. smoke a few blunts.

i'm gonna swipe my brother's admiral and mix it with mtn dew code red. if that isn't enough i'll snag a bottle of champagne and some malibu.

> One day I realized I turned into the "you'll end up like him if you don't get your shit together" guy

Feelsbadman

Its a good way to spend your birthday alone in a hotel room. I have kinda just realized that, although I'm hurt, its just nice to feel something.

Reminds me that I'm alive, and that's a beautiful thing.

yeah i have plans and everything but its in the inbetween times that i think about her.
i wish i could smoke up but i dont have any idea where to find some
>small town blues

this sounds cliche and stupid and i know it probably is, but it isn't too late to turn around. hit the gym, work hard, find the girl, work harder, go to church and maybe, just maybe, you can turn it around.

being alive in this world isn't necessarily beautiful.

Sick of this empty feeling inside. Sick of being a piece of shit. Sick of girls leaving. Sick of being to broke to sufficently numb the pain of the expansive internal void with alcohol. Sick of constantly dissapointing myself. Sick of going to bed and waking up feeling unfulfilled. Sick of being sick of shit. Don't be afraid of hangovers anons, more alcohol makes them go away.

Just having emotions in general is a wonderful thing.
I've learned so much about myself in the past 4 days with her. Fuck, 4 days. I'm just a sappy moron.
How does a fucking idiot like me fall in love in 4 days.

Nah, I'm 32. If I were 10 years younger, maybe.

But life is like that. The ups, the downs, the people who struggle, the people who sit back and let life happen. I let life happen, and life happened quick.

Don't be like me, guys.

Heh, nobody has ever said that to me, but it's true nonetheless.

I have had horribly vivid nightmares about this humanish thing torturing people in front of me and raping me for about a year noe. I've started having hallucinations while awake about it and the resulting panic attacks are killing me. Want to an hero to make it stop but who would take care of my dog.

no one's ever said it to me either. but when i check stories on sc and all my "friends" are together and no one even though "hey, user's cool, maybe we should invite him" i know it's true

Any Eliot smith?

start smoking weed if you don't already, i had anxiety problems and i smoke a blunt a week and it's gone

never listened to him. where should i start?

If you were her dream guy, she would've left him. Do yourself a favor and leave her.

32 isn't too old at all. if you don't wanna turn it around, at least take an hour out of ever sunday and go to church. life sucks dick and we all know it does, but 50 years from now, laying in a hospital bed, you might be glad you did.

I had a similar experience. You can't really punch or hit in a dream. It's like your subconscious knows you're asleep and your arms aren't really moving. How I beat him though was I got my arms around his neck and just squeezed. That seems to work in dreams. Grab it by its neck and choke the shit out of it. You can do it. You can kill it.

love this chick for a while... finds out she single so i try to hit her up, i get drunk and ruin everything...

Doesn't help that well. I smoke and I don't have the panic attacks while I'm high but once its over I still do

Needle in the Hay is fantastic. Between the Bars, as well

I think I'm just waiting to see if she will. This has all happened since Saturday night. I guess I should give it a tiny bit of time? Fuck I don't know any more.

Ive tried but I can't get my body to work and in the hallucinations its no better. He never talks but he seems to enjoy when I panic

Oh, I should mention that after I choked him to death I stopped having the dream. I had been having it for like 9 months I think.

I'm not saying this to hurt you: she won't. She likes you, sure, but she seems like a coward who doesn't want to leave her cushy relationship. This happens all the time and it ends in the same way.

Ultimatum time: It's him or me.

What if they're memories you don't want to remember?

I can (mostly) deal with the dreams but the waking nightmares are a tad much

youtube.com/watch?v=VG9VhC0hiTg

What if they're fuck you

I hate having crushes when I know I'll never get the girl.

I'm in a Sup Forums feels thread for brutal honesty. You won't hurt my feelings.
I can just see myself marrying this girl. Is that unhealthy?

I've tried to keep our relationship together but it's hard when you don't look after yourself and break down every second day. I know you've said you've ended it but if you truly ended it you wouldn't contact me daily and you would put me out of my misery

No, it's just depressing. She's the one being unhealthy; your taste is a little off but it's not a trait of any morality issue.

Lame. Maybe you need a different kind of weapon. Defeating a dream is usually pretty symbolic. If you can't do jack shit, I guess the goal would be to do something, like anything at all. Maybe think of a word you can say. Something that means something to you. Don't let it make you panic. It sounds stupid, but even thinking of resisting is going to help.

Block her.

Everyone has been in a relationship and had sex and kisses and shit way before me, even my younger friend who is like 4 years younger than me got his first girlfriend, and here I am on FUCKING Sup Forums acting as if I have a good life. Im even thinking about resetting. Changing everything. Dumping my old friends, changing the way I dress, it feels necessary. I've been an antisocial piece of shit my entire life and the only thing i look forward to in life is smoking marijuana, maybe i should change myself. For the better of my future.

my best friend is a depressed fuck and i can't do shit about it because he's constantly denying it. it's obvious he's depressed - he literally said "every day feels like it's dragging on and there's no point" and at one point told me "my religion [christianity] is the only thing keeping me alive." his dad's a controlling fuck and even if he accepted he was depressed he'd get no treatment. i'm really trying to help him but it feels like our friendship is becoming more and more pointless. he's always really passive and acts annoyed when i talk to him, even though there's times where he'll tell me he's glad im the only friend he has. i have other friends, but he doesnt and i really want to help.

a part of me really wants to discontinue our friendship but i'm lowkey scared he would kill himself if i did that, and i could never live with myself after that. i have no idea what to do

You're probably right. I'm just lonely, I think. I tend to fall in love with any girl that gives me the slightest bit of attention.
The alcohol is starting to help.

There is also the possibility that I'm just going crazy but I like your idea better

do it. if you're a teen feeling like this is completely normal, and changing negative behaviours is never bad

Just like the pic of I've known this girl since I was in 4th grade (her 5th) and we've been friends since then. When I was in 8th (her in 9th, freshman at highschool) she let me grope her ass and cuddle with her one night.
I wished I could have been with her more and done more stuff with her but she felt like it wasn't right and she didn't do anything like that with me since. That was the farthest I ever got with a girl. I felt and still feel pathetic. She said she loved me again and again this whole time but I know for a fact that she loves me as a nice friend, not as a partner. When we were also younger she told me about how she sucked a guys dick and loved it (we we're teenagers at the time). It fucking hurts man. I have no other girl to get her out of my mind. When I go to bed at night or take naps, I always think about her at least a little bit. It's breaking me apart guys.
I need help.

He feels annoyed because he knows you're right. I've suffered through some serious depression and suicidal tendencies. Don't give up on this guy.
He needs you now, whether he would admit it or now.

It sucks but you either have to tell him what you just told us for the most part, or slowly distance yourself and see if he reaches out to you about it.

Depression sucks, and getting someone to seek help is the hardest part.

If you're still in school or something drop a hint to a counselor or whatever. If not, drop a hint to his mom or something.

If he ever does kill himself just remember that it wasn't your fault.

the friendzone strikes again

youtube.com/watch?v=kYQl-TWypmI

>I tend to fall in love with any girl that gives me the slightest bit of attention.

Common quality in people with low self-esteem. Don't look for acceptance in others; it'll only make you feel like shit when you're at home alone. Lay off the girls/alcohol and start working on yourself. If you do okay, love will come. If you do well, it will come but not with any sense of urgency; it'll just be a cherry (albeit a really nice cherry) on top.

Tell her how you actually feel

I mean I have an amazing job. Money is great, prestigious career field, but I can't help but feel lonely. I'm miles away from home, and never meet anyone worthwhile.

ive tried talking to him about it, saying that it really feels like he has depression. every time i tell him he just gets really irritated and a while ago when i told him to "at least try to be positive about it" (which looking back, i shouldn't have said that) he ignored me for the rest of the day. he apologized later but ever since ive been to freaked out to bring it up. there's other instances where ive talked to him about it and i pretty much get the same reaction

I get frustrated at the fact that people don't come to me to talk. I always have to come towards them to talk and it's utter bullshit.I honestly can't stand being so alone no matter how hard I try to be social. I don't know, humans are weird, aren't they?

Have any coworkers? Similar aged neighbors? Make some friends before you date is what I'm getting at here. You put all your eggs in one basket (this girl) because she is your only source of company. You need to have more.

I guess ill say what's been up lately.

>Be me
>19 yo edgelord
>Have no real friends
>Try to make other happy because thats the only thing that doesn't make me want to kill myself.
>Have falling out with best friend
>Be alone 24/7
>Start talking to myself
>I tell myself to kill myself
>I try
>Dont have balls
>Go back inside and drink myself to sleep
>Mfw when I regret not jumping

Hopefully you're not actually crazy, but there's no harm in trying to conquer your "demon"

I've always had the need to make myself feel better then other people. I know in part this is normal, but I'm really fucking competetive in literally everything. There's not a day when I don't go through my friend group, thinking about everyone's strengths and weaknesses to verify that I'm the best.

Maybe I'm a sociopath?

This was something I struggled with too and honestly it might be the way you appear. Resting bitch face is a thing. Just starthe small.

Well I don't really have a long-term housing situation. I'm an airline pilot for a cargo operation and move from hotel to hotel. Coworkers are all older and not worthwhile to be friends with. But you're right, I am putting all my eggs in one basket.

i'm almost 50. 32 is still just a kid.

30-40 is the prime of your life. 40-50 is where you start profiting on your labor.

so 32 is nothing. you've got plenty of time to turn your life around dude.

I'll take note of that, thank you.

Well here's hoping you gain some. You seem like an awesome person, don't do this to yourself.

I have aspergers and dysthymia, aand my parents hate me because of it. I have no future and no skills, and I'll probably die before 21.

Having mild autism is the worst kind. You're self aware enough to know you have it but to autistic to do anything.

My telling of suicide jokes has become so frequent that it's ingrained into my identity, and most people know me as the suicide joke guy. I use suicide jokes a coping method for the dysthymia.

There are no treatmenrs for dysthymia, but is a million times worse than depression. It's like having a nail slowly being driven into your spine and you cant stop it.

I genuinely want to commit suicide but I have a crippling guilt complex which makes it impossible.

I secretly hope I get murdered in the street so I wont have to do it myself.

I am a worthless waste of space who should of been put down at birth.

I feel for you.

Whatever you do, don't jump. I know this has been said way too fucking much but Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem: Depression. No matter how bad you feel, remember it can't get any worse. Only better.

Thanks man

No problem. I still tell myself to keep an "open face" and take time to nod at strangers when I pass or make small talk if it's appropriate. It's annoying now but eventually you'll be like "wow I can't believe I didn't notice this"

I have a good life. I have family/friends/gf who love me. Yet Im never really happy. I wouldn't outright kill myself but if someone or something were to threaten my life, I wouldn't exactly stop it.

Just broke up with my first girlfriend, from over a year. Shes been cheating on me with my best friend. What's next in life? Ive already ruined my chances with everybody I know in my town to be friends or acquaintances. I'm lonely. Any advice

Jesus, here I was thinking I couldn't get any worse
>no offense user, that sounds fucking horrible

Thanks user. I do have a self-confidence issue, have my whole life. Maybe I just need to believe in myself a bit more.

I'm probably going to kill myself soon. Life is fucking terrible. Nothing is fun. Nothing is satisfying. Nothing brings me joy. Everything is boring. Everything makes me more sad. I wish people would want to hang out with me. No one wants to. I see no reason not to kill myself. If I do kill myself, I won't be able to feel ever again. It won't affect me.

Get a hobby, maybe?
Every time my life gets turned over and shat on I always find that things like videogames (with friends,) music, and a community put me back together again.

That whole paragraph sounded really fucking gay but I'm not joking.

No one wants to hang out with me. I talk to people and I know people, but no one wants to do anything with me.

fuck, that's horrible. are you on antidepressants?

youtube.com/watch?v=Eeg9j-SIImo

No problem. Keep your head up.

So I go to college to get a good job, get a good job to get money, and what am I supposed to do with that money? Buy some shitty material things? Fuck that.

Yikes, small talk is one the things I despise yet most normies enjoy it. Should really learn simple small talk topics.

No, I'm not on antidepressants.

I do those things and for a while I'm seemingly Happy. Idk maybe I'm bored with my life? I think that might be it honestly. Maybe i should change my scenery. Go out and explore new places. I dunno.

I'd feel better crying in the driver's seat of a brand new Camaro, but hey. Maybe I'm just shallow.

Pick up a hobby that you really are into. Or put that money into something you find rewarding, like a family.

If you have enough money, go to Europe or something.

If you don't, try volunteering. Or go somewhere where you can help people. Human connection never gets boring.