I lost my virginity last week and now this is growing on my penis. What's happening to me

I lost my virginity last week and now this is growing on my penis. What's happening to me

Other urls found in this thread:

pearlybumps.com/pearly-penile-papules-removal/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penile_spines
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Classic case of jewdick

Rub it with paper currency, then fill a jar with coins and push your erect penis inside for 1 hour minimum. Works best on the Sabbath.

No you didn't. That's not your dick. That's not an std. You're a fucking moron.

looks like hpv to me. I'd recommend seeing a urologist or planned parenthood.

this

>retard
of course that's not op's dick, the pic is a reference

It's ppp. Nbd. Kys.

AIDS. KYS faggot.

go to the ER ASAP. Is Syphilis.

If you don't get it tested within 3 days puss will start to come out.

You're going through adolescence OP. It's just acne. You can pop them if you would like to or let it heal...

aids confirmed
you're fucked.

Planned parenthood kills babies. Go to a doctor

Hirsuties coronae glandis
and you're a faggot for getting the image off of wikipedia and changing the way it's pointed.

herpes? herpes

google this: pearly penile papules

Planned parenthood specializes in sexual health. It's common for primary care to misdiagnose.

black plague

Babies deserve to die. You should have them first and then kill them so you can enjoy them. They're rich in nutrition.

those are call tyson glands you stupid jew!

Nothing a flamethrower won't fix.

You should have asked him to clean his asshole out before you stuck your pee pee in it

That's PPP, you've likely had it most of your life and are just noticing it now, nothing to be worried about. 1/3 men have it, happens mostly to uncut

Oh boy, quick go to the toilet and clean it to erase them, hard as hoy can

Those are LSD pods. They only grow on the heads of penises that just lost their virginity. Eat them to gain magical powers

Put some toothpaste in a condom and wear it overnight.

Trump will kill you

pearlybumps.com/pearly-penile-papules-removal/

Schaamluis

Answer:
It's normal.

You are mutating into an alpha male.

Either papules or molluscum. Molluscum is an std but it does to cause pain and it does go away eventually. I once had it when I was younger and got rid of it by bathing in coconut oil and tea tree oil twice a day for like a month, while also wrapping it in diluted apple cider vinegar once every couple days (acv burns your skin and it will look like burns) but not very often for worry of scarring. I wouldn't worry too much, it's not the end of your life. Now, if the bumps start looking like cauliflower and becoming sensitive and painful to the touch you might have a dilemma.
Good luck bud.

Time to get circumcised

You are transforming into a cat person.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penile_spines

>this

Also it might be HPV, but also GET FUCKING CHEKED!
And stop asking about this on the internet, specially con Sup Forums

its just papules op
its not an std