I want to hang myself with a belt. But I don't know if it will work...

I want to hang myself with a belt. But I don't know if it will work. Any tips or pointers or encouragement would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shallow_water_blackout
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get a rope, then upload the video here thanks

Why not just go out a less painful drug induced way?

Please help me.

>upload
>killing self

That would be very painful, and it's a pain in the ass to set up.

Here.

I keep this in stickynotes for your convenience.
Shallow water blackout. You hyperventilate for a minute or two, then submerge yourself under water and hold your breath as long as you can.

You will pass out and drown before you feel the urge to breathe. Hyperventilation does not increase your blood oxygen saturation, but it unnaturally decreases the amount of carbon dioxide in your blood. And your body triggers the urge to breathe based on carbon dioxide in your blood.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shallow_water_blackout

>this.

anybody who knows how to do it correctly is dead.

only exceptions would be someone who sees a lot of suicides, like a cop, EMT, doctor, funeral home director, etc. and they're not going to tell you how to do it.

basically if you gotta ask Sup Forums for help killing yourself, you don't know enough about it to succeed.

I wonder how many people i've killed with my shallow water black out advice.

I've posted it dozens on times. Possibly over a hundred times.

I have a .22 rifle. Will it kill me? I'll do it. Just.. please help me.

Side question are you just a dumb edgy kid who thinks some small event is a reason you can't go on or at you at least an adult who has given it a chance and still thinks life is shit?

Stfu newfag.

Zero prob. No one on Sup Forums follows through with anything

I'm a dumb edgy adult. Basically waste of oxygen.

you wont instadie.

get a shotgun

As the belt snaps from trying to suspend your morbidly obese ass mid-air.

i tied a pretty legit belt noose using 2 belts and this picture

>05/30/17(Tue)21:36:16 No.734276405
I'm 117 pounds, 5'7''...

Honestly i hope so. I like to think that if a person has a good method of suicide available, they'll stop thinking about how to do it knowing they've got a fall back in the worst case scenario, and they can focus on their actual life.

On the other hand this method is a really really good one. No money needed, no pain, no discomfort, very fast(max 10 minutes, all unconscious after you pass out) all you need is somewhere with deep enough water, and that includes quite a few bathtubs.

I guess my only question is how do you force yourself to hyperventilate ?

You just breathe really fast. That is hyperventilation. You sometimes see people doing it before diving under water for a while at pools. And shallow water black out is the EXACT reason why life guards don't want you doing that.

People think that it somehow gives them extra oxygen in their blood, but your CURRENT blood oxygen saturation is nearly 100% right now. Hyperventilating doesn't increase it. But what it does do is unnaturally deplete the amount of carbon dioxide in your blood.

And... oddly enough, your breathing reflex is designed so that you feel the urge to breathe based on high carbon dioxide in your blood, not low oxygen levels.

Bring your .22 with you and try to rape as many chicks as possible. If cops come, shoot at them with .22. The cops will rain you in bullets and you'll die instantly. You're welcome.