L.S.D. thread anyone ???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vWxZWF80hs0
bluelight.org/vb/threads/52841-The-Permanent-Effects-of-Psychedelics
youtu.be/ZMigR7a_UHI
pwoah7foa6au2pul.onion.city/search.php?s_userid=DeadHeadFred
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just copped my self some hoffmans for this weekend yuppiiii

was going to do a tab on Sunday but the negro i was buying from left it in the fucking sun so it didn't work at all-but he's giving us a dank deal on some shrooms so it's good

Rickety Rick says i approve

Cant find anywhere where i live anymore

does with acid for a while had a terrible trip after candyflipping and scared me off the drug

I have over 200 tabs, haven't tripped in 4 months or more, last trip didn't go well. Kind of made me hate everything, went on a couple month long benzo binge after, weened myself off. I don't wanna trip again and I've given up selling drugs because niggers.

ill take em off your hands bro

Boring as fuck

fake stuff or ripped off i imagine

any sc lsd fags here?

drop them names

Lmao a black guys selling acid that's a first hahahahahaha what a baboon left it in the sun lmaoo

pmemelord

Double Dubs speak truth

Whats up with the difference in acid these days, had some shit 2 years back that was phenomenal and now all i cant get is at best a decent day with a horrod stomach and scattered brain

Might day-trip this Sunday. That'll be fun.

Lmaooo I'm weak! It's because it is true bro hahahaha

OH MIGHTY ACID OR LSD GOD RAIN OVER US FOR WE MISS YOU

TBH the best LSD i had (tested) came from a black guy named cousin gary

DAMN double dubs defends black guys

Has anyone snuck acid past airport security ? :3

youtube.com/watch?v=vWxZWF80hs0

*black guy with a white name* cousin Gary lmao only black guy I ever known that did psychedelics in my life was mac Dre , cousin Gary must a been a cool negro

i just want to take some and listen to big black cock brainwashing with binaurel beats

10$ a hit, real OG

dude its pieces of paper. Put some like note book paper in a folder and the tabs in the pocket with it.

or you know just like on the bottom of your bag scattered, cause its like just pieces of paper

guilty of being sneaky since its so easy

Actually had my first trip on Sunday. Don't know how much I got on account that my dealer/friend just kinda whipped it out on spot, but it was pretty strong according to him and he takes it regularly so. It was pretty fun, had some good and bad stuff. Lots of ego death. But it was fun.

Tried that once coming from cali to Mexico had it in in between my belt and jeans in that plastic cigar boxes have

i swore i saw an alien ship in the sky, but then i remembered i was tripping haha but me step dad swears he did too

Good shit bro wish there was more cousin Garys around

me too bro, its a shame something so good so illegal :/ stupid war on drugs

I want to take some to Mexico but just a little nervous getting caught :/ but I do understand it's pieces of paper lol

Microdosed shrooms before but I have little interest in trying acid. My uncle triggered his schizophrenia through bad trips and I fear that a similar fate might happen to me (I'm autistic btw). I am interest in trying higher psilocybin dosages since that seems to be much more mentally safe than lysergic acid diethylamide. Any fellow autists with a family history of mental illness more knowledgeable on LSD than I am tell me if I'm at risk.

Tripping again this weekend. I get it from my dude, 10$ a hit. Also getting a ton of edibles

Acid is my all time favorite drug. It just feels so right.

i personally prefer lsd over mushrooms its like a cleaner high, hard to explain everyone has their own experience

You guys makng me sweaty, i wish upon a star every night the L plug will come back around this bible belt of a state

Ironically, I heard that mushrooms create a cleaner high, but I guess everyone's different.

Movies, Music, Sex its like i never saw, herd, did before when on that

Better mushrooms i suppose

so there can be an LSD thread, but i try to start a weed thread and it gets pruned? WTF mods

There telling you to step up your game new fag

Move to Florida. We have it all.

Id fall in love on the beach wth some good acid/lsd

similar story with an uncle, took 4 hits tho, wound up in psych ward, full schiz, recovered but never could hold a job after. family schiz history is a factor too.

bluelight.org/vb/threads/52841-The-Permanent-Effects-of-Psychedelics

youtu.be/ZMigR7a_UHI

Here is groovy video to watch on LSD

Yeah, that's what I fear, which is why I'll only try psilocybin and possibly DMT. I don't know too many risk factors about DMT, but I assume it's safe. Same with mescaline, I guess.

sort yourself out

You got scammed by a nigger trying to make a quick buck. Way to get cucked.
>us
Who, you and your gf?

Lol I was nervous as fuck too but nothing happened I landed in guadalajara and they don't check anything just your luggage but it's retarded it's a 50 50 chance they will check it there they never checked my shit just said I was there for Vaca visiting my parents and I look like a good boy so it's all g lmao

Lmao trueee

DMT was best i ever had, highest i ever felt, then i took a journey

Wish I could find some acid around Portland.

I was thinking on bringing at least 5 tabs hide them in my wallet between my cards , or just throw them in my bookbag or try the book method

I really want to smoke Changa to get the best effects out of DMT. I do plan on trying Ayahuasca in the future, but that would involve my travelling to Peru.

why travel, it exists in the US, just harder to find

Well I'm sure in your wallet is just fine and in a book that you'll have in your carry on bag

I've never done acid because i've always been nervous about it. Any tips for for a beginner?

Wish Nashville was poppin with it

There are ayahuasca "journeys" in Mexico man don't travel all the way to peru

Take 1 tab, test another for clarity if its real

can shroomheads join

I welcome any who care to be apart of

I did contemplate that considering that Mexico and Peru both Spanish-speaking countries with tropical climates. Honestly, Mexico would work better for me since I've been there before.

Fuck it yolo

thinking of doing a 4 tab journey this weekend for my birthday.3 tabs my previous biggest. Whats the difference between 300 mcg and 400? (assuming you knew it was roughly that dose, which i do)

Anyone ever mixed shrooms and acid at the same time, i hear its legendary but kinda scred to try

If your family has a history of dissociative disorders like schizophrenia, be very weary about LSD usage, since a bad trip can lead you to a mental ward.

Yup a friend went to one in chihuahua I don't remember how much it cost hit it was a whole trip with a whole group of people, he found it on Facebook lmao

That's the spirit young padwan

Well Im scared of acid because i almost killed myself on shrooms but I love shrooms.

Had 16 tabs off this sheet

LOVE to get SILLY

That's ...... an ..... amazing sheet :,)

Tripped on 300 ug last weekend. Experienced some of my best and constant fractals while playing GTA V. Great game to just drive around in a nice car while listening to music and seeing some of the scenic places in the game.

IT WAS MADE WITH LOVE

Anyone wanna mail me some

I wanted to buy 50 tabs of that but it was too expensive so I just bought pelicans.

How much? mine was 10$ a piece

just bought a 25 sheet. still got a few tabs left from the last batch, but i figured its a good time to re-up. ;)

Anyone amazed at how variable each trip and batch is?

The first batch of acid I had gave me a bit more visuals. At one point, I was just really appreciating the colour to everything, my friend seemed to melt like a painting. He was so many colours, it was beautiful! This last batch is if anything stronger, but its visuals are less overt and out there like that. Its a lot just more mental, and I feel a little bit less in control.

OP is calling it a night, thank you for the convos, but my VR headset and these tabs calling my name :D

Mine was like $7 a piece on the dn

$4 a tab on alphabay from DeadHeadFred

pwoah7foa6au2pul.onion.city/search.php?s_userid=DeadHeadFred

no worries about that. any tips like what music to listen to? any sensational enhancements?

Just kik with somebody and sell that shit

dude just go outside and feel the world. i kid you not you'll see how the world works.

it's a life changing experience and you'll come out of it a better person for knowing.

take it with a friend. not a "friend" a friend who you have nothing against.

Getting some real good stuff last year.

This year.......

I miss HoS and BV. Both retired but they had amazing eye opening product.

DeadHeadFred's product gives you clarity, but either I'm getting older and the experience is getting jaded or it's just something's off.

Don't bother wasting your edibles after you take it save them for the next day

can you mix anything while tripping?

Mdma

I don't really like lsd.