youtube.com/watch?v=Ws5se6wLjUY
youtube.com/watch?v=kBJDz4ylQO0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing I haven't said it to a actual nigger yet so theres that

people lol'd

youtube.com/watch?v=_h9qx8CLc3Q

every day, nothing

>BASED BULGARIA

I have been saying it at home when I am alone aloud as practice. It's actually quite liberating. If you haven't tried it you definitely should.

I use it a lot in my sentences and nothing has happened yet

Nothing :>

I go to a University and have discussed the power of the word at parties. Interestingly enough the only time anybody ever got physical about it was at a party with only white people.

Interesting, I am particular interested in other UK stories. But other places (Sweden especially) would be very interesting also.

Did you find yourself saying 'nigger' more when you drunk? Were people open to it(LOL)?

I sometimes speak the lyrics to this when I am on my own youtube.com/watch?v=0x5ZRAVXxr8 . Pretty catchy tbqh desus

I say it in public along with calling jews kikes and the lot no one fucking understands what I saying half the time and they somehow still like me

Say it a lot.

Got black girlfriend.

Say it exactly as much now.

r u KSI?

Yes. They generally don't fuck with me, but one tried to start shit. It was fun, got to slam his ass on the sand

Nothing at all.

>I say it in public along with calling jews kikes and the lot no one fucking understands what I saying half the time and they somehow still like me

Ha nice.

lel

don't know ksi

very nice

youtube.com/watch?v=Ws5se6wLjUY

youtube.com/watch?v=kBJDz4ylQO0

When did this become not okay?

Ha yeah good shit man I remember this.

>be on volksfest
>3 niggers on table
>they get drunk
>start touching our girls
>tell them to stop behaving like fucking niggers
>they stop

To be fair we were like 10people so that might have been the reason for them not to start chimping out

Every day. I walk up to random niggers with my MAGA hat on and yell "hey NIGGER" to their face.

Most of the time they run away. The ones who don't run, I knock out.

That's what I like to hear.

Hmmmmm..

There's something very satisfying about knocking niggers out, especially after calling them niggers.

Keep up the good work user.

Just did in a brief conversation with my room mate, in regards to the new Battlefield game's trailer having one in it.
>mfw someone beat on our wall from another room after that.

what the fuck, were you shouting or are the walls paper thin? be careful man, you never know what they might listen...

I know for a fact that the people in the next room are just some chicks who are studying here just as I.
What are they gonna do, call me racist? If so, then my reaction will be picture related. They can even bitch to the fucking school if they want. It's their word against mine, and Finland isn't the sort of country where pc culture has gotten to the point where saying the N word will get you expelled.

Yes and I've even called other black people nigga unironically, not because I'm a wigger but I bought weed from them and figured "hey look I'm being comfortable within my limits!"

The reality is saying it or calling someone it is never worth it. I'm a 6'3 260 pound dude and literal 15 year old chicks have told me to suck their dick just for looking at them - you think you'll have luck saying their veritable trigger word?

I've been to prison and group homes and my only advice to really leave you with is niggers are volatila. They cannot contrl themselves, they will attack you for even sarcastically saying "your mama". Yes, they will literally attack you for saying something that was corny 30 years ago.

Oh my second piece of advice is - the power of the nigger is in what you DONT respond. If you ignore them, they'll get gassed up and keep going. If they're in a group, they will roast you. If they're alone? Nothing. If you face them? Nothing.

Like a child yelling and tugging at their moms smock.

Polish visiting germanistan
We always say nygus małpa or czarnuch.

I say it all the time.
Sometimes i drive through the town while listening to Johnny Rebel really fucking loud.
Nobody gives a flying fuck because it's Polan

I don't know, I was in my car.

>What happen?
Nothing. There is niggers in Africa, our school told us. It's OK here to name nigers by nigers.

Yes. People laughed. One girl was pleased that someone broke the racism ice and started dropping it like fuck because it annoyed the two cucky lefties that were there and they couldn't stop her because she's a girl.

m8, we even have a candy called negro, no one gives a shit about if anyone says nigger

>>mfw someone beat on our wall from another room after that.

Top kek. Stay salty Keks.

>They cannot contrl themselves, they will attack you for even sarcastically saying "your mama". Yes, they will literally attack you for saying something that was corny 30 years ago.

yeah but that's what trayvons purpose was though

based

Yeah. What happened was a fight happened. I knew the fight was on before I called him a nigger so it didnt matter.

Beautiful and hot.

aww yeah

>Yeah. What happened was a fight happened. I knew the fight was on before I called him a nigger so it didnt matter.

Hope you won. Did the situation go all Trayvon?

I bought them in Croatia.
Really good.

Why did all people start coming to croatia? Isnt Spain Italy and so on no more mainstream?

rucka rucka ali is hands down one of the best artists of this generation. creativity out of the ass. catchy songs. GOD DAMN SOMEONE MAKE THIS GUY MAINSTREAM

I have, and nothing happened, cause I don't live in a place infested with Niggers.

Croatia is more raw, more natural.
Not that infested with tourists yet.
Also, it's cheaper and they're Slavs.

Usually just butthurt liberals. There's barely any niggers here but the ones that are here usually just call whites "boss", Talk about an inferiority complex ;^)

people starting saying it too, you'd be surprised how many people are actually racist, they are just silenced by the left for using "bad" words. Banning words doesn't eliminate the ideology, it simply suppresses discussion

>people starting saying it too, you'd be surprised how many people are actually racist, they are just silenced by the left for using "bad" words.
This happened with my sister. We were talking about Hitler for some reason and she started dancing around words and complaining that she didn't want to seem racist. Gave her a look as if to ask who she thought she was talking to and then she let out the racism. I always thought brainwashing was a thing that only happened in cartoons, but it's genuinely astounding to see how many suppress their views in public because of it.

This preference cascade is on it's way, like the fall of the Soviet union, all of a sudden people aren't communists anymore.

Ha yeah the Liberals man, good little cuck's. Men with female brains, and women running amok.