Other urls found in this thread:

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/log-of-shit-news
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THIS IS THE WORST MEME
ANDY'S LOG IS FAKE NEWS

If you could?

Suck a log?

Livin' Log

is it weird that while this is a terrible troll who should seek professional help, im kind of actually impressed with the dedication and Photoshop time sink put into making these pieces of crap ?

I see it too often for it to just be one person. There seems to be a small but dedicated community of logposters who keep this thing going.

I think It might actually be Andy Sixx making them, in hopes that we remember him despite his career being over

Bump for Andy Sixx logposting

embarrassing

Craptain's log: Stardate Sixx

Steamy
Creamy
Wet and dreamy

honestly, this gets a c- for effort. as a trek fan i think you could have done a better placement of the log. i mean Worfs forehead ridges? come on. thats just poor taste and to easy. i would expect better from someone who comes up with this much shitpostings

My log will have something to say about this one day.

Why not the enterprise made out of shit?

I live for these threads. It's like chikkun all over again.

sad

common, cant even use a better looking log to shitpost? thats whats really sad !

Its the same person samefagging with phones to bump threads and try to force it.

In fact I'm 85% sure the poster I'm replying to is OP trying to drum up support.

I don't really care if its a few threads, but this faggot will make a dozen that get zero replies and bump other threads. Make sure to sage and report spammers.

You're 85% wrong then. I hate this meme as much as you do.

Idk if you're aware but there is at least one of these threads on Sup Forums 24 hours a day. I've seen it at multiple points day and night for the last several months

Logging in

Nice to join us user

fpbp

Andy Sixx's shitlog looks like a delicious chocolate bar that melts in your mouth, how the fuck could I refuse?

Sixx sixx sixx. The log of the beast

That Andy Sixx! That Andy Sixx!
I do not like that Andy Sixx.

Do you like thick fecal sticks?

I do not like them, Andy Sixx.
I do not like thick fecal sticks.

Would you like them here or there?

I would not like them here or there.
I would not like them anywhere.
I do not like thick fecal sticks,
I do not like them, Andy Sixx.

THE CREAMIEST

Someone explain, if there is anything to explain, what this stupid fucking spam is about.

fucking checked

HOLY FUCKING LOGGED

it is funny cause he's a shitty celebrity

This is the most forced meme ever I believe.

He's more famous for these log threads than his gay music. But seriously did anyone ever think it's a band mate or freind of Andy that's doing it just to piss him off?

Yup. Never heard of him before this unfunny spam.

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/log-of-shit-news

It's... a bit deeper than that.

the shadow side was decent tho

I've never even heard his music

why don't guys like andy go to my school