Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 166. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. Unlike most of the millenials, I'm a Republican and a proud Trump supporter.
I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

>IQ of 166
>Republican

kek

sage

>"genius-level" intelligence
>Trump supporter

Pick one

And yet you would choose to spend time in the asshole of the internet.

I am so fucking tired of seeing this

try harder OP

Joke's on you for taking the bait. Also Trump has an IQ of 150. If you truly believe he is a retard explain to me how he's sitting in the oval office and you are sitting in behind your pc crying about it.

How does it feel to be a mainstream try-hard?

Yeah but ca you study A E S T H E T I C

Simple. Dipshits like you voted for him... simple is as simple does. Monkey see, monkey do. An idiot like you found an idiot like him and decided he was just like you..

>Ask me anything.
what makes you think we care?

If you're going to keep reposting this bait thread at least don't attach an image of a girl holding a glass of wine like a child.

Where's your proof?

all you new fags are taking b8

Show your tits bitch

is b8 m8

Holy shit fag how many times are you gunna pasta this? Kys already.

NOTICE ME ELIZA PLZ

Joke is still on you. evolution is about adapting. If you cnt adapt to the majority you are even more retarded then those who voted for a retard. Get a clue snowflake.
you. Are. Not. Special.

Multiple studies have shown that anybody gifted in the arts with a high IQ would not vote for Trump. It goes against basic brain chemistry.

And yet you find the need to seek out validation from a bunch of Sup Forums fags...realllll intelligent

If you are oblivious to his genius, yes. Hardly exeptional.. if you realise the magic he mastered you'd know his stupidity isnt stupid.

"Genius IQ"
Yet you're too remedial to show a sharpie in your pooper with timestamp you Teutonic twat GTFO of this bread

wewlad
e
w
l
a
d