Fluffy thread

Fluffy thread

Other urls found in this thread:

fluffybooru.org/post/list/artist:quickhorn/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BUMP

don't have any saved myself, but Mr McGonagall is the funniest goddamn thing to ever come out of this bizarre trend.

Post more Magaw Magaw

pic unrelated

Bump, on mobile so I don't have much contribution

bamp, new pc nothing to post

Danm I love this

Floofies, ay?
Tod?

magow magow's expressions fucking kill me lol

McGonagall's art style looks the most like pig hamsters, most other artists either make them look like shit rats or small deformed horses.

That being said, the pig hamsters magow magow draws are the best for slaughter and torture

ooh, sauce? haven't seen this before

I doubt fluffies have the understanding to know that would kill them.

Do you even have a life?

Kweh.

they would if they watched other fluffies get killed by it.

Nice

shitposting aside, this nigga came prepared lol

Kweh.

Kuck.

Magow magow, if you're watching, make the fluffies kill Bubblegum for ruining sketties day, then kill the other fluffies for killing bubblegum

he won't do that he needs those for breeding and making money

I read that in a Scottish accent.

the character is Scottish, so you're doing it right

Was there anymore after this one for this storyline?

not yet

Why doo you even care if there is a fluffy thread? No worse than all the other shit posts on Sup Forums. Go bother a waifu claiming thread or a trap/mental illness thread. That shit is just as cancerous, if not more.

Kweh.

Do you not understand that he does it because he knows it will bother some people?

If nobody responded to him for a week he would get bored from the lack of attention and stop, but you give him what he wants.

Good thing I speak chocobo. he said "It's because I live a lonely life in my mothers basement. I'm 43 with no job, no car, and no money. My mom is just hasn't kicked me out yet."

Kweh.

this makes me want to buy a guniea pig and torture it

No. That's faggy.

No dude I don't want to watch you fuck an ostrich. I don't care if they are the closest animal you could find to a chocobo.

I just want more dead pig hamsters

Here's something super fresh.

sauce on artists, genuinely curious because it's interesting.
is mcgongall scottish, for instance?

What happened to that guy posting Autismo Anonson stories? I had to leave after he posted a few in the last thread.

I'm not sure if he's Scottish himself but I think it's implied, heavily so, that the character portraying him in his comics is Scottish

Foxhoarder is Finnish.

Bump

Last bump

What are you talking about? At first I was weirded out, but now it threads grow on me. I like them.

Same Fag -
I've done fucked up

Author?

Quickhorn

Wow. For happy box, this isn't so bad. I'm still more of a smarty abuse, abuse box person though.

I see these threads all the time and I still dont understand.

Do people jerk off to this? What is the point of this?

#idontunderstandautism

Can't find him on booru?

Newfag

fluffybooru.org/post/list/artist:quickhorn/1

B8

Welcome to Sup Forums

Thanks

the way that style is done, with the pale/flesh coloured muzzles look a bit like beaks.mean that i a good way, it intensifies the SCREEing.

aye right, fuckin shites.they've put me in the height of it and now there's a fierce fiierce batein waiting for them.

Even a fluffy baby's dreams can come true.

It got picked just as it desired more than anything.

Love the happy ending comics.

Nice one, was thinking of doing a few scribbles have few ideas for some...however, i dunno what I'd call myself as always user, not femanon, not specifying anything, just annonimoose.
Is there a tag you have to use, specifying which area , abuse artist / weirdbox/ etc?

Not one of you were able to answer me. Do you jerk off to this?

Is this physical or logical masturbation material?

>newfag
It sounds like you guys don't understand why you like it either. I'm just curious, this is far from the foulest shit I've coated my eyes with so don't bother trying to saturate, I'm just posing a question. Do you touch yourself to it? Does it make you WANT to?

What the fuck is wrong with you

I don't get it

Gross, it probably ruined his shoes with its filth.

Rofl, got a good laugh from that one thanks

What does 'bun in the ovenue mean'?

Engrish I assume?

Welcome! It's always good to have new artists in the fandom!

It's a good idea to at least tag things as either hugbox, sadbox, abuse and so on, but it's always better the more relevant tags you can use. What I like to do is check if the autofill on the booru shows that a tag that would be relevant to the picture exists, and use it if it does to avoid making useless tags that apply to only one picture. Examples of good tags are "adoption", "genital_abuse", "mlp" and "car", because they generally help whoever is searching pics with these things specifically.