"I'm a white nationalist not a white supremacist"

>"I'm a white nationalist not a white supremacist"

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AsOymll67cI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

t. Hwang Li

There is literally nothing wrong with white nationalism.

>American flag
>Defends white nationalism

cannot be made up

white nationalism simply means that your country is for white people and a majority of the people in it should be white
if you disagree with this you are a traitor and should be deported

Anyone who thinks their nationality is based on a skin colour doesn't have a national culture

No you stupid retard

I'm surprised a French can be this idiotic I thought it was unique to Amerilards

>"no you are wrong and stupid!!"
lol nice arguments you got there

of course it is
when someone thinks of an Irishman they certainly aren't picturing an asian, they're picturing a European. To say that a culture is not tied to ethnicity is naive

This

I know niggers with thick west cork accents and roots, skin colour is the peak of memes

Listen to this podcast dumbass fags

www.ropeculture.org/2016/03/28/on-white-nationalism

KFC is delicious and beloved the world over.

back to Nigeria you faggot wannabe taig

>White Nationalism
white is not a nation, who the hell thinks it is?

>tfw I know I'm whiter than you
unable to fabricate

All this mess started because you idiots couldn't keep your dicks out of other countries

You can't change my views, Xing Wei

Huge difference between white nationalism and white supremacy, my boy.

oh wait so you aren't a political oppenent you are just a literal fascist lecturing me on the exact rhetoric of what exactly we should call "ourselves" in general ?
well i don't fucking care at all this really is a sterile debate, as useless and uninteresting as it gets

Just listen to it you moron

White nationalism is a degenerate meme

They still aren't Irish. The Irish people have been on this island for thousands of years.

No

The final redpill is that White people are the ultimate enemies of white people

So your definition of being Irish is being white? Someone tell all the english immigrants here they'll be overjoyed

oh yes please keep making pointless statements we have all read a thousand times before like this, i absolutely love it

>>>/stormfront/

go away brainlet

soon

But being European is certainly part of that identity. Its not the only part, which is what american nationalism seems to be centered around, but it certainly is a part of it
It boggles my mind how many Irish people will say sweeping statements about how Irish people look (DAE all irish people are ugly?) and then say in the next breath anyone can be Irish no matter their race.

quoted wrong person

yeah once again you just don't have much to say
look i'm not criticizing you seem to have good intentions but this is really not very interesting ...

>Oh look a fat skinhead!
>OMG how can people be nationalist?
>How would one prefer to live among people who look like him/her, behave like him/her and speak his/her language?
>Open the borders already we are all the same!
>crime rises
>the country gets divided in etnic groups
>the country gets divided in religious groups
>terrorism
>new arrived people live on welfare
etc.

Fucking leaves.

>mfw

>Missing the point this hard

I don't disagree with the idea that being Irish makes you intrinsically European, but I disagree fundamentally that this means being white-skinned, put on a blindfold when speaking to most non-white Irish-born people guarantee no one would be able to tell me they were non-white. Of course this is anecdotal but I know ridiculous numbers of these people

what is the point? That skinheads are a disgrace to "respectful" white nationalists?

That being White isn't an excuse for being a degenerate and there should be higher standards than just "Well he's pretty white..."

if my kid throws rock at our house and breaks window i will treat it differently than if any random kid does it

>le white nationalism meme
I can understand the American since they're a bunch of mongrels but you must be pathetic to call yourself a white nationalist in France.

>all white people are the same
States should be for one nation, I agree, but nations are more specific than "white"

Not really, everyone who is against "white nationalism" (which is an american only thing that is used nowdays for describing every european nationalism), tries to demonize it as a supremacist thing and then ridiculize it by saynig only skinheads are nationalist so that people don't want to be associated with it. The next step is fuck my borders up and mix because love wins and everyone is the same etc.

Lol I love it when an Irish person pretends to be a white nationalist when throughout their history they were treated as lesser race. You were no better than black people in the eyes of other whites, let that sink in. Sad and pathetic creature, you are

> put on a blindfold when speaking to most non-white Irish-born people guarantee no one would be able to tell me they were non-white
don't think so. I mean, I have a friend whos indian but was adopted as a child by two Irish parents. Of course hes 100% Irish culturally but to me he really proves the point "the exception proves the rule". People like him are often pointed at as examples of an nonwhite irish person but the fact is, hes not like the majority of other immigrants, hes not clinging to another culture.
I know a good few foreigners that will refer to themselves as Nigerian despite living in Ireland their whole lives. Thats certainly not because we were unwelcoming like the leftists will inevitably say, we were all friends as children. Its only as we got older they became more prideful in being "nigerian". Asians the same, although the asian community were I live was tiny but in university they all seem to stick together.
And I can't stand the bollocks of being and irishman AND x nationality. Thats not how things work, your country is your country.

It was meant for

White Nationalism is an American invention to lump numerous different cultures and peoples together into one monolith for some reason

>Delete Sup Forums
>People complain that Sup Forums infected the other boards
>Resurrect Sup Forums
>People complain that Sup Forums infected the other boards

I fail to see the allure of reinforcing each others' paranoia all day with obvious bullshit.

That's because it's too easy to make fun of White Nationalists. They're literally bottom of the barrel """people""" who cling to them being White. Just take a look at any skinhead group in the US or stormfront website, they're subhumans with White skin. Wow big accomplsihment.

Being "white" means nothing, it's an arbitrary social designation. Culture and Ethnicity>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>, simply labeling all people "white" and putting them all in one group is disingenuous
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AsOymll67cI
Around the 50 minute mark

Do you not yourself have multiple identities? I consider myself Irish and European among other things. I think you just need to increase your sample size and make friends of more non-white irish, they're not so different to you lad

>throughout their history they were treated as lesser race
point me to a people who weren't treated as second class by an invader in their history. You'll be hard pressed to find many examples. Not to mention the reason for discrimination was never race, Europeans didn't invade each other and then claim to be "whiter" than their neighbours. You simply have a dumb yank brain who can't view anything objectively and instead has to shoehorn muh race into everything.

>You were no better than black people in the eyes of other whites
simply untrue. Many of the claims of this are made by politicians and political activists but are debunked by actual historians. The "irish need not apply" signs have been proven to have never been an issue with men only with women. And it wasn't a racial thing, it was a religious thing. American protestants didn't want to hire Catholic nannys for their children.
The simple fact is if Irish people weren't deemed white they would have never been allowed into America. Many other peoples were turned away for that precise reason.

So you admit you are just killing time because you are bored.

No I don't like white nationalists. We're not all on the same team just because we have white skin.

Irish were hated because they weren't Protestants, not because they weren't "white"

agreed, anglos need to go

So you are just worried about the expectations of outsiders?

I hate "white nationalism".
White nationalism has nothing to do with culture, language, or heritage it's just fucking skin color which is pathetic.
Italian nationalism, french nationalism, german nationalism, american nationalism; all of those are acceptable.

Anglos belong in the showers

my point is that culture has always been tied to ethnicity

yeah but we're all in the EU now so a form of European nationalism makes sense. If I had to choose between European immigrants and non Europeans I know which ones I'd choose

>my point is that culture has always been tied to ethnicity
more like countries exist because of nations and nations have always been tied to ethnicity.

To be fair EU freedom of movement has already made that choice for you

Nations are a tool for the effective management of large amounts of people. People reap from the work of others and benefit other people with their own work. With globalism it is even taken on an international level.

Imagine it like a big machine working through many monocoloured cogs. Now if one of those cogs wouldnt work and you lack any cog in the same colour but there are many other cogs in different colours who work exactly the same and are of the same size wouldnt you take one of those cogs which are only different in colour?

*Nations at the most basic level