When will Japan accept more immigrants to help with their birth rates? Looks like they need it now

When will Japan accept more immigrants to help with their birth rates? Looks like they need it now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mMbiL8D6qX0
youtube.com/watch?v=85BKDj_1vVU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

go be nigger somewhere else, Japan for Japanese people

Fuck off Shlomo

Japan needs open borders to Syria.

>unless Tokyo opts for large-scale immigration
epic
sinbly epic
there's too many people on that island anyway, let it remain pure

3d population is overrated

>implying the unemployment rate wont be 99% by then
The rest of the first world will be suffering from astronomical crime and rape rates from all the cultural enrichment while nips will be living comfy

They'll build sentient robot slaves before they allow that

Yeah, lower-class worker immigrants from China, the Philippines, and South East Asia.

Don't get your hopes up.

youtube.com/watch?v=mMbiL8D6qX0

why? they'll just have less people for a time.

Shouldn't population fall though?

Modern industry doesn't need the massive work forces of the past. And Japan's population is super dense anyway.
Why is a falling population some sort of crisis? Should the population always rise?

>oy vey your countries economic statistics and quality of life ranking on Wikipedia need to increase by a certain amount every year or else your life will change forever

All the betas don't procreate as well as the feminists who want to be men. The next generation of Japanese are all alpha as fuck. Sounds good.

They don't need to accept immigrants, its not as if that will make them poor. They can maintain their current systems and still remain pretty much the same.

What is the end goal to this population must always rise with the economy meme?
When the world population is at 50 billion will we still be wishing for more people?
Eventually it has to stop, and with automation going to take 90% of jobs in the next 50 years it doesn't seem like a problem in the long term

From what I understand, population decline can be okay if it's controlled. But Japan is losing so much so quickly that it's going to pose a lot of problems.

Who gives a fuck if the population drops? That's what happens in urban spaces- people don't reproduce as much because it's so crowded. So much of Japan's countryside was depopulated since WW2 to move into cities and this is the result.

The only reason this is a big deal is because big business cunts know that a rising population grows an economy in a stable way so they don't need to innovate or do anything new. All this shit is because some fuckers in a board room want more money with no effort.

Cant wait until the jap menace dies of virginity

>decline is set to transform the country unless Tokyo opts for large-scale immigration
>looks like they need it now

I wonder who could be behind this post?

they're overpopulated as hell, they don't need more people, you weeaboo shit

>The only reason this is a big deal is because big business cunts
It's an issue because it will leave a tiny workforce to slave away for the elderly who are retired. That's going to effect the quality of life of the entire nation and their economy.

who fucking cares? they'll survive im sure

>they'll survive
Yes and it won't be as good. There's more to building a country than just surviving, you want to ensure that your people lead prosperous lives. Which they won't, at least not to the same standard.

Japan has the lowest crime rate, and one of the highest GDP/capita in the world

Literally an ultra-rich titanic superpower nation with almost 0 social problems. Their only economic "problem" is that their economy isn't growing. But that's assuming your economy must always be in a state of perpetual exponential growth. I suppose this is necessary in the US to support the spiraling debt based economy, but it isn't so necessary in Japan

challenge for Americans ITT: find the problem with this graph

Japan doesn't need any immigrants, the population always will fluctuate. I can't stand people that always push for immigration, stay in your own fucking countries and fix your own economy, etc.

>almost 0 social problems

Now that's some fake news if I ever heard one.

It's literally the same thing they're trying to do. Living the dream.

>be american
>japan make big boom on port
>get mad
>drop rock-hard freedom shits on two of their cities
>many people die forever

>with almost 0 social problems.
Suicide, human trafficking, an aging population, and a declining birthrate, are major problems in Japan. It's far from a perfect place to live.

>Their only economic "problem" is that their economy isn't growing.
And it's actually shrinking, which then creates more social issues like what we're seeing now.

You should look up interviews with Japanese people about having children and starting families. One of the most commonly reported reasons for not becoming parents is that people don't feel financially stable enough to do so. An article from Japan Today suggests that female poverty is a contributing factor to why there are 340,000 abortions in Japan annually.

>We need to cram six gorillion niggers into Japan to help them

compare to Europe? to America? Are you serious?

Their worst problem is people watching too much anime.

Allow me to illustrate something which doesn't even constitute as a problem in japan

>Germany
>"fixing" your population problem buy importing a million people that just rape and take welfare
You know automation is going to take 99% of jobs in the next few decades, right?

this goy gets it

I wonder if you people would be okay with Japan inviting in immigrants, only if they were from surrounding countries.

I'm looking forward to it, but won't that reduce the population even further?

Who? The Chinese want to kill them all so fucking bad.

>aging population, and a declining birthrate
not problems. Populations should be shrinking. Less people needed to support industry, no need for such highly dense concentrated populations. More sparse, open environment is better for everybody

>Suicide
Would you rather have school shootings? Or mass rape? Or Zimbabwe-level murder rates, like Detroit has? This is barely even a problem. A slightly higher-than-average suicide rate among the older population.

>human trafficking
I don't even know what this is referencing. If you want human trafficking look at the American border.

Japan is 100% ethnically homogeneous and has the lowest crime rates in the world. You can leave your wallet on the table at a restaurant, come back a week later and it will still be there

They've already built the country...
Wont be as good as what? So how is taking in millions of people from different cultures with 0 native language skills going to make it better?
Prosperous life? You mean they'll not have some useless newest ipod consumer shit they dont need anyways?

We got 5,4 million people in finland and we are doing just fine, infact theres constantly 300k jobless people waiting for the older generation to retire so they can work.

Eventually that shit is going to even out, the huge population jump was because of ww2 and when people got home they fucked like rabbits.

Just tell them to fuck more.

Gibsmedats can also work.

Its going to be the biggest change in human history since the industrial revolution
>nomad era
>agricultural era
>industrial revolution
and next the automation age
I don't think any country will care about birth rates then

Why is a declining population a problem?

I don't understand this. Just 30 years ago everyone was freaking the fuck out about overpopulation, causing governments across the world to implement radical social policies designed to crush fertility rates.

Now all of a sudden when it comes to nonwhite immigration, declining population is a terror that must be avoided.

I like how immigration is the only "answer" to low birth rates apparently.

>Decline is set to transform the country
>unless Tokyo opts for large-scale immigration
What level of irony is this on?

The benefit would be temporary

>not problems.
They're considered problems to the Japanese government and the rest of the world. An aging population and a declining birth rate are going to result in a lower quality of life for everyone.

>Would you rather have school shootings? Or mass rape? Or Zimbabwe-level murder rates, like Detroit has?
I sat here reading this over and over trying to comprehend what the hell you're trying to say. Just because something could be worse, doesn't mean it isn't a problem. A tsunami that kills 500 people is still an issue even it didn't kill 10,000. Japan should settle for suicide because "it could be worse", it should eliminate the entire thing so nobody is killing themselves or anyone else.

>I don't even know what this is referencing.
"In 2005 Irene Khan, then the Secretary General of Amnesty International, stated that the country [Japan] was the biggest receiving country for human trafficking and there were a lot of people being trafficked from Southeast Asia, Eastern Europe, South America, to Japan."

>Japan is 100% ethnically homogeneous and has the lowest crime rates in the world
Yes, there are a lot of nice things about Japan. But wallet-safety doesn't mean there aren't legitimate issues plaguing the country.

95% of japan looks like this. It will be limited to the big cities only and most people won't even notice a difference since their jobs are just being done by someone else they don't care about.

When will Japan accept more immigrants to help with their birth rates? Looks like they need it now.

burger juice new meme that ruined europe?

youtube.com/watch?v=85BKDj_1vVU

Because economics.

>more old people around
>more gibsmedats for elders(since their children doesn't give a fuck about them)
>less people to the country workforce
>less profit

It's a pain in the ass of social engineering.

>Japan should settle for suicide
dont you think you're being a bit too dramatic?

>population decline is a problem
stop being a fucking idiot. we don't need the same manual labor we needed even 100 years ago. the west has plenty of people, population decline is natural because our tribes are already crowded, we don't need any more.

You have to return lads.

I don't understand this. Just 30 years ago everyone was freaking the fuck out about overpopulation, causing governments across the world to implement radical social policies designed to crush fertility rates.
What the fuck are you talking about?
>Just 30 years ago everyone was freaking the fuck out about overpopulation
Lol, no.
>causing governments across the world to implement radical social policies designed to crush fertility rates.
The fuck? Are you talking about China?
>Now all of a sudden when it comes to nonwhite immigration
The West has never been the problem with overpopulation you fucking moron. Western governments have never seen domestic overpopulation as a problem, and it has never been a problem in the west.

Tell me, how the fuck is reducing Japans birth rate going to help with overpopulation? Not at all. How much is trying to tackle African countries with 10 kids/women? A lot.

>accepting more immigrants to help with birth rates

That's like using suicide as a prevention of cancer. Are the goyim really so easily fooled?

>how is taking in millions of people from different cultures with 0 native language skills going to make it better?
It allows for the population decline to be less rapid and ensures there will be proper support for the elderly (who are comprising an ever larger percentage of society).

The issue isn't exclusively about the population falling, it's that it's falling too fast. Some fluctuation is normal, sure, but this is going to put a lot of strain on the future generations - like the Japanese youth needs anymore.

People think that the economy has to rise forever even with the inevitable rise of automation and job loss.
People are already living in tiny one room apartments crammed into as little space as they can in japan. Should the whole island of Japan be covered with a giant megacity to please the eternal growth memers?

Japanese need more multiracial qts NOW

*shouldn't :)

You didn't answer his question. How is another society destroying solution the only option, to saving a society?

I'm sorry but there's only one real answer to falling birth rates: making more kids. Not having kids is not sustainable, nor is immigration. It's inevitable, why not do it now?

the only problem is keeping the oldies happy. the west is incredibly wealthy, they just need to reinvent a way of moving money to the elderly that doesn't depend on everyone having 5 kids. social policies aren't designed to last forever

I support the blacking of japan. Pure jap is very ugly, mixed jap is more attractive and superior.

>but this is going to put a lot of strain on the future generations
yeah, the robots

So Japan should import millions of foreign ethnic groups into their peaceful Shire-tier society? You want Tokyo to be the next Detroit?

A declining population is not a problem. Are you insinuating that the population should increase forever? Why do we need so many people stacked on top of each other? In Tokyo they sell coffin-sized sleeping compartments that stack on top of each other, it's so densely populated. Much of Japan is mountainous and not easily inhabitable

>[Japan] was the biggest receiving country for human trafficking
So the country is so nice, that everyone wants to get in at all costs. Wow this is such a major social problem for the Japanese people.

Japan's "issues" are laughable compared to the issues of any other major country today. It's the difference between deciding how much food you can eat without starving, and deciding whether glazed donuts are better than plain

>How is another society destroying solution the only option, to saving a society?
My country has plenty of Chinese people that struggle to speak our language and adapt to our culture. We're doing pretty well any way you want to measure it. Immigration isn't going to destroy Japanese society, especially if they did it conservatively and intelligently.

>why not do it now?
Why not have more kids? Because the people don't want to.

The issue is, if you're not having those "5 kids" like you said, there is more stress placed on the fewer remaining members of the workforce to contribute.

If suicides were converted into murders, Japan would literally have more than three times the murder rate of Zimbabwe.
Besides, Japan is actually not 100% ethnically homogeneous. Bangladesh is slightly more homogeneous than Japan yet I don't see a correlation with lower crime rates there. Singapore on the other hand happens to have the same crime rate as Japan despite not being homogeneous at all.

Do they need immigrants though? With more and more automation unskilled and low skilled jobs are less and less needed and the trend will continue.

Lets say its the year 2150 and japans population is 1 billion. The entire country is filled with apartment building everywhere you look. Even then would you still think the population needs to rise forever?
Yeah it causes problems with our current system. But it needs to change to adapt to automation. As much as i hate it I think the world is going to have to turn to communism to continue to function when 90% of people lose their jobs
This economic model is unsustainable and archaic in a world were an automation future is inevitable.

Pic related. Why did fertility crash in the west?

Social policy changed, in response to the fearmongering about the population explosion catastrophe. Something that was advertised HARD in America and all the West as a massive disaster about to engulf the world. It was in all the movies. Soylent Green is probably the best example

Policies were changed to push women into college, into careers (known to crush birth rates), to loosen up sexual morays, to stop mandating family-positive programming on TV. All sorts of tax and regulatory mechanisms were changed to fiddle with the fertility numbers.

Even today people are screaming about overpopulation as an excuse not to have kids, even as populations enter a demographic death spiral in the western world

It amazes me that the rightfully illegal pyramid scheme is essentially what our social security is.

So some cultural enrichment and ethnic vibrations are going to make their suicides go away?

Gorudoshtainbergo-san will be unhappy if the cities have less populations. His apartments will have worth less.

Only if you assume we have to maintain the old social security style model 80 years after it was started.

>My country has plenty of Chinese people that struggle to speak our language and adapt to our culture. We're doing pretty well any way you want to measure it. Immigration isn't going to destroy Japanese society, especially if they did it conservatively and intelligently.
> We're doing pretty well any way you want to measure it.
Correlation =/= causation. There's no real reason to believe that your prosperity was caused by immigration, in fact it is the opposite. High immigration to australia is the result of prosperity.
>Immigration isn't going to destroy Japanese society, especially if they did it conservatively and intelligently.
Your experiment with high immigration has been going on for long enough. Wait until the housing bubble pops, the mining industry goes bust or anything that can shake Australian prosperity enough. Wait until China starts to project power towards Australia. History tells us that multicultural countries fall to bitter civil strife, and sometimes even genocide and ethnic cleansings when things get too bad.

>Why not have more kids? Because the people don't want to.
Retarded non-answer. Of course it is because people don't want to, that's why the rates are low. The question is: Why are they so low?. Because children are expensive and take time. If the government tackles those issues by providing more child benefits, more paid leave and child services things will change.

>has not been going on for long enough*

People have been saying this since the 1850s. I'm sure it's going to happen, but you can understand why a country doesn't want to base its entire future trajectory on its possible existence.

>So Japan should import millions of foreign ethnic groups into their peaceful Shire-tier society?
No. This conversation is so difficult because you people hear "immigration" and immediately assume a Sweden-type situation. Japan could easily bring in middle class immigrants from China and lower class people from Vietnam without significantly "diversifying" their nation.

>A declining population is not a problem.
Right - but in Japan's case, it is a problem.

>Are you insinuating that the population should increase forever?
No, some fluctuation is good, and stability is also good. But this isn't the case with Japan, as I've said before.

>So the country is so nice, that everyone wants to get in at all costs.
Why are you being intentionally obtuse? I'm not insulting Japan's great honor by saying they have problems just like any other nation on planet Earth.

>Japan's "issues" are laughable compared to the issues of any other major country today
Based on what? All countries endeavor to grow their economy and subsequently their quality of life. Japan is facing an issue which will lower both of those things and it's not exclusive to them either, it's beginning to happen across the West too.

Japan has the 18th highest suicide rate in the world. Behind numerous other countries, including India. It has a suicide rate of 18.5 compared to the US with a rate of 12.1

So why aren't we hearing about the massive suicide epidemic in India?
Well, because India has far more major problems than just this. Japan has the luxury of fretting over it's suicide rate

give me a JAVwife and i will fix their population issue.

It has already happened to some extent, more and more jobs are being taken over by machines as we speak.

The point is to tax the fucking robots so people can survive and the 1% wont fuck us over.

Also saying "they don't want to" doesn't change the fact that constant migration is not sustainable in the long run, and neither is not having kids. Something will happen.

immigrants are at best a temporary fix for birthrates, they are in no way a solution.

>There's no real reason to believe that your prosperity was caused by immigration
The argument posited was that immigration is a "society destroying solution". I cited my own country, which receives large amounts of immigrants from China, as evidence that it does not destroy society. It wasn't an argument about prosperity but about the nature of immigration as a phenomenon that destroys. My evidence suggests not.

>that can shake Australian prosperity enough
Refer to my last paragraph.

>Retarded non-answer.
You should ask more specific questions then.

>The question is: Why are they so low?
>If the government tackles those issues by providing more child benefits, more paid leave and child services things will change.
"Since the early 1990s, the Japanese Government has expanded family policies and programmes in three areas: (1) childcare services; (2) parental leave schemes; and (3) monetary assistance in the form of child allowances."
"Despite these efforts, Japan's family policy so far appears to have been largely ineffective."

Have you possibly considered in your blinding arrogance that the issue isn't that easy? That maybe there's a reason economists are suggesting immigration?

>It has already happened to some extent, more and more jobs are being taken over by machines as we speak.
This isn't exactly new, though. The entire nature of industrialization meant farming could be done more easily, so 90% of society wouldn't have to be agrarian. I'm sure it will happen, but it's very shaky footing, and I think the jury is still out on when things are going to really change.

>That maybe there's a reason economists are suggesting immigration?
yea im sure theres plenty of reasons and agendas for that and not all of them are beneficial for the average joe.
t. other finn

>Because children are expensive and take time.
Why do people have sex or eat chocolate or have children? Because they want these things. I never had the desire to have children. It has been like this since I was a very young child. I guess other young children have the desire to have children and they are going to get them later.
>child services things will change.
What's the point of third-party care? Let's say parents work and their children are in a daycare. This place needs child carers, gardeners, buildings, furniture, accountants, etc.

Given how educated Japanese people are, you would probably opt to bring in the "average Joe" from nearby countries while your people prosper.

Japan already does this in a weird, barely-legal kind of way.

We can't predict what's going to happen in 2 years let alone half a fucking century

dumb clickbait, ceteris paribus reasoning is so retarded

Being over educated for some job shouldn't be a problem.

Only if we exclude Finns, Slavs and other suicidal freaks

We don't have the same data but that's still more than 2.5 times the murder rate of Zimbabwe
>well the situation of japan is still better than that of India
So what's your point? Japan has almost 0 social problems because it has less social problems than a shithole?

this things can change really fast desu

The problem here is that people after the war guaranteed themselves rising careers, pensions and other benefits. While the younger generations keep getting poorer and poorer all the while trying to sustain that shit.

Fucking greedy old geezers wanna live forever and fuck us over.

Like in many areas, Japan is just ahead of the curve. If they can deal with reduced population without turning into Detroit they'll probably be fine. We needed a lot of people in the past to work shitty agricultural, industrial, and service jobs. An automated nation of engineers, technicians, doctors, and caretakers does not require these people. I have confidence they'll figure it out. They're pretty smart.

The eugenics comes next.

Well if they really need immigrants, then why not look for them in China or Philippines?

>more than 2.5 times the murder rate of Zimbabwe
>implying zimbabwe is a coherent enough nation it can even establish these metrics
>implying that even if it could it would be honest

NOOOOO JAPAN PRESERVE YOUR CULTURE!
DON'T LET GLOBALIZATION DESTROY YOU!

I'm not the one who started talking about Zimbabwe, but 6 times the murder rate of Liberia if you prefer.

>88m
That's still a shitton of people
>65
They'll probably all turn into cyborgs by that time

Look Steve, you just have to accept you don't have anything to offer to Japan. Not as worker or a Scholar.

You're dumb as fuck. Japan HAS crime, they don't report it you fucking moron.

Rape in japan doesn't always gets you charged, the police doesn't investigate a dead body they just put it as suicide, human traffic from and to SEA countries. Work conditions are awful and on top of that people kill themselves.