Can someone identify this pill for me...

Can someone identify this pill for me? The dude I bought it from said it's for ADHD but he doesn't wanna say the name of the pill

Any other markings?

you better fucking kill yourself for buying and doing stings without any research. Ow fucking dumb can you be? Are you 14?

Pills dot com will identify anything stupid.

Also you haven't a man in your family if you don't just snort you fag

Lithium maybe?

that is a mint.

Underage

whats the imprint on the other side? if theres none, it's not even a prescription med.

Nothing on the other side

I've tried it and it doesn't taste like a mint

It's blank on the other side

I'm 18

its Naprosyn 500mg kek

well it ain't a pharm because there is no company that emblazens a stylized LE onto pills. It's probably a supplement. you got ripped off.

amazing how you have a device with the knowledge of mankind in your pocket but still get made a fool of

So you bought it without knowing what it was? How much you paid?

asprin

He's my friend and I trust him I don't believe he would give some shit that's not what I asked for

he ain't your friend and spent your money while laughing at you. two tough lessons in one night kiddo

5 dollars for 3 pills

Looks like ritalin.

It was only 5 dollars I don't really care

its not, which is whats used to treat ADHD. you know how I found that out? google, something this kid was too stupid to do.

Maybe Focalin

it aint about the money, its the fact that someone you consider your friend lied to you and ripped you off.

Wtf is happening?

i couldnt find anything on this pill database i found.

it might be a home made pressed pill with custom text on it.

or a supplement/vitamin type thing.

so youre just gonna say "i dont care" and let your friend make a bitch out of you? i would advise you to put a stop to habits like that in your youth or they will represent you as an adult

enjoy your ecinachea or whatever you bought
its a supplement or herbal, no pharm ever has one imprint on it. they always have at least 2 of 3
>maker
>dose
>medicine

white pills make me think citalopram but its an ssri.

you and your fathers balls will be the death of you

>LE
Lysergic acid di-Ethylamide

this

Uh no. Acid doesn't come in pill form dumbfuck

It's true watches at $ 0 .?

oh wow you special kind of special

better pic of pill?
other side have anything on it?

genius on the loose

>not a pill Sup Forumstard
LE = acid

Nothing on the back

it's this
LSD
your Sup Forumsro is a Sup Forumsro

That's the pot. Be very careful. One hit and you could die.

LOL you fucking retard

LE = Life Extension

It's a vitamin C tablet.

Tried to confirm.
Couldn't.
Have one?

Naprosyn 500mg All ready been said but here ya go

Actually that's a total lie. There is no data for that particular what ever it is. Probably some supplement which is not regulated by the FDA

he thinks it's an NSAID user.
but at least in the US we don't just label the drug with the type of release.
So either ops friend tampered with the pill, op is from a shit tier country, or this guy is an idiot.

I guess that's not too much. You'd make that on one delivery with your Pizza Hut delivery driver job.

Look it up retard

LE=Last Exit.

Its a suicide pill, user.

Take it with a full shot of vodka and report back your findings.

I took it with water yesterday and felt pretty suicidal. Im gonna try with vodka today

Turns out the pills are just sleeping pills. That explains why I fell asleep for 6 hours yesterday