Did Trump have a stroke?

Did Trump have a stroke?
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Da fuk is covfefe?

Just padding out his insanity defense

Inside jk ... U will see

New Trump Executive Order. If you use the word covxxxfefe, he will send ICE agents to drag you out of your shithole and send you back to the third world country you came from.

So, good bye, motherfuckers.

Question, Sup Forums:

My dad's new girlfriend wants to fuck with me and I'm kind of down to it. But I'm also hesitant as I don't know if she will still respect me as her older brother. What should I do?

When I'm feeling lost, I always ask my dad for advice

Starting with his wife?

Starting with you, fucktard

No, it's just that even he doesn't give a shit about what he types anymore.

Starting with YOU, covfefe.

CODED MESSAGE

I'm guessing from the context, he means "Coverage", as in, "negative press coverage". I figure it would be hard for a retarded Shillary supporter such as yourself to figure this out. Guess he was really tired when tweeting. It happens to everybody. It's just he's a major public figure, unlike you.

people have assigned meaning selectively to trump's vague words for too long

He's a retarded chump

he also has hundreds of staff members as well as spellcheck on his phone.

You sound like you got some sand in your covfefe user.

Hopefully he did us all a favor and stroked out mid rant.

>russian

he wanted to make sure his handlers could see it

Covfefe

Yeah, he stroked one out to your whore mother. Tell her to make you some chickie tendies in "celebration" of your internet "win" next time she comes in to change your nappies.

Da, comrade

>Guess he was really tired when tweeting.

Maybe he shouldn't be tweeting in the middle of the night and, you know, doing something.

Some winning would be nice.

Fk her!

You should definitely fuck your dad bro
No homo
Pro bono

wow, you must be one sad, lonely fucker

He's winning way more than you are currently, I assure you.

they wanted a meme president
they got one

BLAMPF had a strofefe

At least you and your mom have each other, right? That's what she tells herself through her tears as you have another autistic meltdown at Mickey D's.

>when the shills piss in an ocean of piss
You fags aren't as powerful as the Church of Scientology, and they couldn't subvert this place. I pity you underpaid losers.

Politics aside, this guy is a fucking idiot who's in way over his head, plain and simple.

>Maybe he shouldn't be tweeting in the middle of the night and, you know, doing something.
Sleeping? Maybe you could try sleeping forever faggot, not like anybody in your worthless pathetic life would miss you.
Your parents don't love you and haven't since you were 8.

I wasn't even the guy you were replying to, your desperate "yo mama" insults are just so pathetic

(((covfefe)))
>covfefeing this hard

cee oh vee eff eee eff eee 1 2 3 tiny pee pee

I assure you, in 4 years I'll still be alive, respected, and out of jail.

Too bad Trump can't say the same thing.

ITT: Russians larping as American Trumup supporters

>ppl in this thread defending this dumbass

this

>not drinking covfefe every morning
>not killing yourself over your paid attempts to subvert opinion on an Indonesian pottery-painting forum
Seriously you should just end it, nobody in your life would care. Think about that one person you think might care: they don't. Nobody loves you and you are forever unlovable. Whether you kill yourself now or later is your choice, but you will never ever be happier than you were ten years ago. Enjoy the downslope you pointless loser!

Fuck her in the ass to show dominance.
Younger siblings need to know their place.

Also, if your dad fucked your mother, you should fuck his in return.

According to these Trump supporters, "covfefe" is their favorite new ice cream flavor. Tastes just like his ass.

what a covfefe

Maybe. You'll still be a nobody regardless.

aww fuck now it's this covfefe again
nigger don't you sleep

Probably. Most of the people that voted for Trump just didn't want Clinton in office, most don't really seem to like Trump or Clinton as much as their shills on here do.

>"haha, ASS! Impeachment in 20 minutes!"

A delicious morning bevcrage

It is a bot, he never sleeps.

What's he going to jail for?

>2001
9/11 never covfefe

we'll see what hits first

everyday a new bombshell

he's not got a lot of years left anyways.. hes seemingly quickly collapsing into Alzheimers

Sick burn

It wasn't a dig at your mom. It was a dig at your dumb autistic ass. Frankly, your mom needs all the sympathy she can get, the poor lamb.

>I assure you, in 4 years I'll still be alive, respected,
Well you might be alive anyway, though even that's a gamble considering

>dig at your dumb ass
That's gay.

lmao I can see spicey going up there and telling everyone covfee is trumps brilliant new military strategy