Holy Shit What the Fuck Are You Doing Alabama?

>Lane Kiffin will not be coaching the Alabama offense when the Crimson Tide take on Clemson in the College Football Playoff title game on Jan. 9.

>Kiffin has already accepted the head coaching job at Florida Atlantic University, but he was expected to continue at Alabama through the end of the season. Now, Steve Sarkisian takes over as offensive coordinator ahead of schedule.

>"We made the decision because it was in the best interest of our players, our program and for Lane for him to assume his duties at Florida Atlantic," Alabama coach Nick Saban told ESPN Monday. "We mutually agreed that this was best for both programs."

espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/18394667/lane-kiffin-not-coach-offense-alabama-crimson-tide-title-game

Other urls found in this thread:

sbnation.com/college-football/2016/12/31/14136962/steve-sarkisian-booger-peach-bowl-picked
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kiffin leaving in the first place is retarded. He's a moron for leaving.

Just Saban's way of making giving Clemson just enough hope for Alabama to take a massive shit on.

saban is playing 5D chess while swinney is playing yahtzee

Maybe they got tired of his abysmal play calling against Washington. I know he was trying to play it safe but a lot of his pass plays amounted to shit. When Bama ran the ball Bo got shit done.

Talked to a Bama undergrad last night at a bar. She said Lane is at this one bar every weekend and he picks up coeds

Wouldn't you?

Despite what Bama says there is no way this was mutual - you don't leave the best team in the country for some g5 shitheap just before you win another natty

I'd do the same thing if I could have an uninterrupted supply of college aged pussy.

It's so bizarre. The timing is awful. Why make drama before the biggest game of the year?

This. Saban obviously wanted him out.

With how apeshit Saban was going on the sidelines during the Washington game, I figured this was going to happen.

No doubt I'd do the same. However Saban is a turbo autist and probably thought "undergraduate pussy was distracting him from the program"

>sex is bad

fuck off americans

why the fuck would college girls want to bang the offensive coordinator

I guess he's not a bad looking guy and he's tall but still, Alabama is a backwards fucking State

he has status

He's got money and I think you underestimate how big of a deal bama football is down there, college girls will do anything for someone with a higher social status

IT'S SARK TIME BITCHES!

WHAT YOU DRINKING!

>college girls will do anything for someone with a higher social status

This desu. Girls will throw everything away they stand for if it involves money.

why do americans enjoy light beer so much

Don't worry, Sark will pick 'em apart and chew them up. sbnation.com/college-football/2016/12/31/14136962/steve-sarkisian-booger-peach-bowl-picked

He has VERY IMPORTANT responsibilities, OP!!!

t. fatty fat who can't into sloots

Absolutely dispicable

Is Sarkasian still getting fucked up before every game like he did at USC?

>Florida atlantic university

Why leave between the games? Why not a month ago when he took the job at FAU?

I'm surprised Saban didn't force him out sooner tbqh.

You could tell Saban despised him all season.

nigga has weird fucking nipples

Friendly reminder that no one wants to work for Saban by choice. It adds to the resume, the equivalent of an internship with Goldman Sachs despite getting coffee. Saban has a long history of being hated by his coaches and staff.

It's cheap, you can drink a ton of it without getting drunk or full too fast, relatively low calorie.

If I'm at a bar I'll usually start off with 3-5 decent beers and then shift to PBR or Bud for the rest of the night.

sark is a good pick

Lane has like $30 million in the bank from his various hirings and firings

Wasn't there some rumor that he was fucking Saban's daughter?

What's even better is he can't do that in FAU because the surrounding community could buy and sell Lane Kiffin 50 times.

>Bama

HAHAHAHAHAHA