m.youtube.com/watch?v=HSlbv0xvkqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i feel like she's lesbian
or at least bi

>video is better than the song

i fucking hate the sound of this music

the post punky joy division sounding drums and that shitty twangly guitar
those subdued monotone vocalswith that shitty fucking reverb

its like that specific sound appeals to dumb superficial teenagers all over the fucking world like what the fuck

>And she's from Australia
Onto the bahbie she goes m8

this woman does not arouse me and her music is generic bullshit
fuck you

honestly its not like an objectively bad soundor anything, im just annoyed how overused it is
and a lot of bands sticking to that specific sound instead of expanding on it ordoing something different with it

Anyone know how to specifically achieve this look for video?

it reminds me of House

i assume you would need to do color grading but is that all?

you need a super 8 camera. same technique in this video
youtube.com/watch?v=0Gqh4e1S6j0

she's just another generic shoegaze bitch who is obsessed with the 80s

not even mollyposter but
molly >>> this girl
alvvays >>> this music

well its in 4:3

almost all of the shots in the video are constructed so that things are happeningin the center of the image

people standing still

it has like a parody feelof a 70s style movie with the close ups of random stuff

asfor the color grading, its doing the sameemulating a 70s film look,coldtemperature

you do realize a lot of what neo psych is and has turned into incorporates those exact elements? the joy division drums with the sgt pepper a day in the life vocals with delay echo reverb and the REM jangle guitar?

>REM jangle guitar?
more like The Smiths

well yeah, im just annoyed because its overused and a lot of bands grab those exact elements but dontbring anything new

but its like in the 60s baroque pop was a big deal since pet sounds and nearly every band tried and failed to copy that sound except a few bands namely the beatles, so how is this different? its a fad, its how people interpret the music in this case indie psych pop. its not like people are going to stop taking the influence of huge bands that inspired the sound any time soon because its not that old

She's bow-legged with an overly weird face. That's some low standards you have faggot.

im not saying it shouldnt exist or people shouldnt use those elements.

my main criticsm is that its used in a way that its almost the same way it was used in those influential records

youtu.be/fhCLalLXHP4

like seriously listen to that song and he the one OP posted and the rythm the guitars come in and the franticness of the drums feels very samey to me

like why dont they distort the drums ormassively slowdown the tempoof the music, or use harsher guitar tones.

ill repeat it,im annyed because they just took the elements but didnt really changed anything to makeit more of an influence andnot a direct homage

yikes, you're gay.

im not saying joy division doesnt have any bearing on the sound, but its not a direct influence like its a post punk kind of song. its almost the exact opposite where post punk is usually moody and bleak, her song is upbeat and cheery, joyful, summer-y, etc. its not breaking any new ground but its catchy and isnt that what indie pop should be?catchy and accessible? not that pop cant push boundaries but i mean i guess im not as disappointed as you

youtu.be/H2t7W5-Hvdc
youtu.be/pGiNhEpY58k
youtu.be/MdZqppmrJzY
youtu.be/pGiNhEpY58k

this are 3 different songgs by 3 differentband yet they all have those same elements done in almost the exact sameway

haha, i guess i hadnt noticed buti am a little bit dissapointed

>or use harsher guitar tones.
by the way i had in my mind the exact same feeling, like why on the "im a lucky girl" chorus she didnt crank up the distortion and noise and made it a shoegaze wall of sound kind of thing. but then shed be falling into another box like you said that is bad for the sound so why bother? ringo deathstarr litearlly do the exact same thing on their songs except they actually use lots of noise and distortion because thats the sound theyre going for. fazerdaze's sound is a lot cleaner more pop. why cant we have both?

yea talking about this kind of pop and certain shoegaze there is only so much you can do before it stops being said genre

More like i'm actually attractive, so i don't get obsessed with average chicks.

i only fuck virgins

>average
holy shit, get out more
she doesnt look like courney barnett or something

>get out more
Oh the irony.
Are the girls in burgerland so fucking hideous that it makes you consider this above average?

i dont masturbate everyday so when i see a decent looking chick who has all her teeth, i find her attractive

>Oh the irony.
also its not ironic because i get out a lot and i see chicks who look like her or better almost every single day.

Fair enough, it must have been a misundertanding on my part then.

is it wrong i find chicks who look like her attractive or something?

i dont think my standards are THAT low, i mean mostly i try to find a face i can stand or like to look at. i mean i could point out her five head or something like that to appease you but to be honest i dont really care about that stuff. not that physically attractive doesnt concern me but like small things like that i over look quite easily.

yeez you fucks are still talking about this petty bullshit.

I said it's fine man and that i must have been wrong. You haven't grown up like me so it's natural for you to like what you like, i was just always physically admired by girls so it's only expected from me to carry a number potential misconceptions about others . If anything i'm the one who's nature might be perverted.

yes because this is Sup Forums and this shit matter. (no, id rather people listen to the great song posted in the OP)
>You haven't grown up like me
so what are the misconceptions you have over girls who look like her?

i feel like i'd die happy dating her even if she's not that that hot

>so what are the misconceptions you have over girls who look like her?
No really misconceptions but imagine the girls giving you thirsty looks or flat out tell you how hot you are and how they would like to see your sexy body naked. Coupled with comments about how smart you are and all that insane bullshit, you're bound to develop a distorted view of reality, thinking anything less than perfection is worthless.
I don't have anything against girls like her in particular.

^^

ive had girls tell me they wanted me i dont see what that has to do with what girls are attractive to people and who arent. i dont think you have any idea what the fuck youre talking about
>perfection
go outside for real im sorry im not sorry

You missed the point really not gonna correct you, also i spent the majority of my time outside, bb dude.

Guys, what should I do? I know one really cute girl that I like but she's listening to some shitty noisey stuff and it's not that I don't listen to something like that, but the music she's listening to is far from being made by Russell Haswell, you feel me? I tried to seduce her to listen to something more relevant in a sence, you know, but should I continue or it's just non of my business and I'm pathetic asshole that should just gave up?

>give up
F for fix.

Implying that generic Le quirky indie video is good

yeah no i got it you think perfection is only when a girl is drooling your for dick i gotcha. (some sunlight would be good for you man srsly)

Posting superior asian indie gf

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HSlbv0xvkqg

You sound insecure about yourself, otherwise you wouldn't feel the need to draw a stupid caricature of me in your mind to cope with the fact that i simply don't find your indie girl attractive. I also tried to understand your perspective but you preferred being a dick and throwing around imaginary scenarios about me so there's that.
And yes i spend the majority of my time outside with other people, thank you for your concern though.