I just want to talk to some girls

i just want to talk to some girls
what the fuck do i have to do. i just want to talk to a girl.

Get Tinder and off Sup Forums

>get up
>go out
>approach the first girl you see
>say "hi"
>???
>profit

It is not that hard retard

Just go on omegle, you'll get one eventually

Ur kinda cute user, you should just start talking to girls

What's your age OP?

There is no hope user, none whatsoever.

how

>stop feeling sorry for yourself
>either shave or commit to growing a good beard
>work out
>once again stop feeling sorry for yourself
>as physical attractiveness increases so will confidence
>get fucking laid m8

i just shaved

Stop being a cry baby. Girls don't want emotionally needy bullshit in their lives, they have enough. Start talking to everyone, not just girls, you're obviously socially inept. Talking to a girl is literally like talking to anyone else. You're a person, they're a person. Don't treat them like a crutch to get your weird fucking emotions off on. Bottle it up faggot.

already started on it then

I'm a girl
Hi OP

This
Be a man 101

op is a fag lol

hey. what's up?

God, I can feel the cringe through the computer screen.

OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU ARE PATHETIC, JUST OFF YOURSELF ALREADY YOU FUCKING UGLY PIECE OF SHIT. IT WILL BE THE ONLY GOOD THING YOU'VE EVER FUCKING DONE. IF I COULD EUTHANIZE YOU FROM THIS EARTH I ABSOLUTELY WOULD

ROT IN HELL YOU DEGENERATE TRASH

I've seen this picture dozens of times over the last few months. Show a timestamp, OP, so that it isn't yet another stupid fucking trolling thread for (You)s.

i already fucked up in just 3 words

fuck

I know it sounds so basic but its really as simple as what you said, talk to them. you wont get far just hoping someone talks to you just go and talk to them, you might strike out sometimes but certainly not every time. one of my best friends use to say LITERALLY the exact same thing and id always tell him the same thing, most girls like guys that are confident and outgoing, and I don't mean pushy or arrogant but friendly and engaging. if its not something you've done in the past it can be hard at first but it will happen if you try and in my experience I'm not the best conversationist but if I start talking girls are good at caring a conversation if you can start it. hang in there bud its not so hard just keep at it and itll happen

Sitting next to my dog. You?

aww cute ;) just home lonely ;~;

No, Samwell Tarley - you must stay at the Citadel and learn as much as you can about the White Walkers and meet back at Castle Black with Jon Snow. Winter is here!

Just hit the gym. Look good, feel good. Also hang out with friends so that your not a lonely cunt

Just give up, shaving your face wont help. Don't you get it? Your whole like youve lived up to this point and you're a failure, just give up and either die alone or slit your wrists and end yourself because no woman will let what ever is dribbiling in between your legs not even the most desperate of hookers.

This

Stale, boring, and short copy pasta.

OP is not the guy in the pic. He is posting that dudes pic with the same dribble the original guy would say though.

KEK

>The stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Let me enjoy the thread, asshole

Be a man

>dribble
you mean drivel but point stands

Good point.

It is just weird to copy the posts of a dude who is either dead or in a mental ward.

He slit his wrist really badly on a livestream and then went MIA.

Suddenly these posts start popping up a week ago with no new pics or info.

Thank you for the correction user. It's 2:44am here and I am stoned.

I shouldnt have to spell this out to you, op, but working out will help with your sex drive too. you'll last longer and harder if you hit the gym. dont be a faggot.

hmmm

more

That really you faggot, the Sup Forums filename kind of leads me to believe it's not, but if so good to see you haven't killed yourself yet

Stop fukin posting here. You look a bit like me and it deeply bothers me

>Starting running
>shed weight
>get haircut
>tan naturally
>smile ALL OF THE TIME (makes you look more attractive)
>be friendly at all times
>be you

that should about do it.
Practice on internet hoes before you start riding irl bitches

read the hate he receives and understand it all applies to you as well.

Go onto red pill and learn shit

Find the hottest girl you can and tell them that you're Haley Joel Osment. When they look at you incredulously and ask, "who?" You reply, "y'know, that kid from the 6th sense, AI, Forrest Gump?" And then the girl will be all like "I remember when this was all orange groves, far as the eye can see..." And then you empty her bed pan and move on to the next room.

No. Dudes like you do the same shit every time. You play the sypathy game with some retarded chick, and say you "just want to talk/be friends", then you get creepy as fuck, then she's a bitch for "friend zoning" you.

Wanna "talk to girls", then go talk to girls. It aint hard and post your crybaby face isnt a step in the right direction. Really dude, it's pathetic. Think about what you're DOING right now instead of trying to improve your social life.

Wait, the dude in OPs picture did that?

wanna fuck? dogger can join too

add me on snapchat bahdbhabie1122

/thread

tits are just proof I'm a chick

look at the filename retarded femanons its a copypasta and the original op probably kileld himself already, he used to post these threads everyday,havent seen it lately

ay i wanna talk to some girl too :/

kek

eh good to meet new people have some good old /b humor banta

nigger what. are u high?

ye actualy

enjoy being dysfunctional retarded human being

*curtseys* thanks