Diapers! Just bought some pic related. I'm gonna have a very comfy summer Sup Forumsro's...

Diapers! Just bought some pic related. I'm gonna have a very comfy summer Sup Forumsro's. Who else likes sitting in squishy diapers?

Seriously just spent $10" on adult baby diapers though
Y O L O
O
L
O

Please anons tell me a story from your diaper fetish experience. I want to hear what you dirty diaper boys and girls have done ;)

I was wearing a diaper in a store once. I needed a change and an older lady in the same aisle as me told me as much (she was trying to be nice?). I was maximum embsrrassed but other than that nothing. Never done diaper play with anyone

Awww is somebody grumpy and need a nap? Let me out you in a fresh nappy then you can go to sweep wittle cutie

Hot!!!! I would've died lol. Also I hope you mean you needed a change as in you were just wet. Don't shit yourself in public user

Wtf is wrong with u people

what kind of autism is this?

I've been thinking about starting to wear to bed. If I do, I wanna learn to wet laying down so I can rest through the night without getting up. I'll be buying tranquility atns, baby powder, and some plastic pants. What does b think? Should I take the plunge?

Yes!! Where are you getting your plastic pants from? I want some to help conceal diapers under pants for when I'm in public!

Vitality MEdical. I only have four diapers left Sup Forums, should I wear one now?

Which ever one you post pics of

What?

bump

Bump

>be me
>work at museum in small town near home in big city
>be diaperfag with little to no access to outlets for fetish
>finally find nice, plastic-lined diapers at drug store in same town as museum
>put on "I'm a Marvel character trying to lay low" outfit and buy a pack in what is probs my size
>refuse to wait until I get home, put one on in bathroom at work
>fucking incredible
>go out to "Old West Train Station" exhibit to clean
>try to wet myself
>hadn't worn a diaper since babyhood
>no idea how absorbent they'd be
>pull pants down to knees and stand next to mop bucket in case of leaks
>no overflow
>success.jpg
>hear door slam open
>hello darkness, my old friend
>waddle frantically to "back office" of the train station
>hide behind desk while boss comes looking for me
Fun fact: ever since I was a kid, hiding- for any reason- has always made me need to pee
>diaper overflows a little onto floor
>"user? user?? God dammit, he probably ran off to the gas station for snacks, fat fuck, fucking hell-"
>silently thank Jesus
>Jesus hears my thank you, sees some autist in a diaper getting piss all over a hundred-year-old train station floor, and weeps audibly
>tfw get fired because boss thought I ditched work while I was actually just humoring a degenerate fetish

Cool story now post some girls pissing in diapers please.

Please learn how to use Sup Forums, and then see .

Christ, you're dumber than a guy who wears diapers to work and winds up pissing on the floor

Calm down autistic diaper fag and post some girls in diapers then kill yourself.

Screeching intensifies

>whines about anons replying to posts asking for stories about diapers
>proceeds to not post any diaper stories or images, preferring to say the two Sup Forums words he learned since school got out

At least this guy gets it and is posting something hot and not talking about being a lazy fatass that shits himself and gets fired.

I have posted several images. I just like trolling big fat diaper wearing faggots.

>still mad
>still not posting images or stories
I know it hurts to be less useful than a guy who got fired because of diaper fetishism. Let's get you changed and I'll listen to you bitch until you go to sleep, okay?

>big fat diaper wearing faggots
You mean like diaper fetishists who are so lonely that they stay up late on a week night to "troll" diaper threads?

Samefagging pretty hard tonite

>implying that's what samefagging means
It's good to know that even though I'm an autistic diaperfag, I'm still not the most autistic diaperfag on Sup Forums

Wow by admitting what a degenerare fagot you are has really showed me the error of my ways. Anything else you want to admit? Maybe wearing your moms panties right now or that time you touched dicks with that fat black kid down the street? Either way im not here to judge.

Why are you this upset user? Just jack off and go to bed.

And make sure to delete the history on your dad's laptop so he doesn't see what you were doing tonight

Oh I'm sorry if you were still getting over the whole jamal down the street thing. Just pull your moms panties up like a big CISgirl and move on.

At least I had a positive male role models computer to use. I'm sure your dad leaving you and the family was a big trigger for your diaper faggotry

I want to see girls piss into things. What the shit is hard to understand about that?

I know its hard because half the posts are from one big fat diaper shiting fagot. That's why when I start a diaper thread I try to specify girls only and no personal stories. 99percent are homosexual and shit related. Always specify girls and pee only if thats your thing.

Makes sense to me. I never understood the whole adult baby thing. But girls taking a big piss in things? You're damn right I like that shit. She needs to sit on my face when she does it

indeed im a coprefilliac and just love girls pissing and doing degrading things with their piss. i love diapers but hate the whole baby and ageplay shit. i just want to suck the piss out of a hot girls diaper while she smells her own piss soaked panties.

bump