Fuck this place

fuck this place

No fuck you uwu

I guess some things never change.

tits or geto

If you don't like it here. Fuck off. No one asked you to come here you stupid fuck.

Covfefe

I love this place.

What?

Lol, what the fuck?

Bumpppp

Are we doing this? Is turning into an Eliza/Ciara thread?

Dang is this maddie? Would make sense you would post on Sup Forums. If it is and we're in the same town you wanna get smashed?

Eww what is that shit?

An edgy tumblr style tween that i would love to destroy with a good dicking

Who is this west African?

i'd like to

you are all pedophiles

You're pretty

I like Brittany. She is pretty. Her eyes make her cute. Memes aside, I really like her personality and I wish I knew more girls like her.

Britney venti

Some streamer chick who made money off neckbeards here who thought they were trolling her streams.

She would pretend to get upset and put on a show while neckbeards here paid a couple bucks to have a comment read in a robot voice.

You'll have to get out of your moms basement first hey fagit! 'Hurr durr I like grills personality!' Fuck me u r a bunch of faggot losers!

wow, some one is begging to get raped

Nah, my dude. I know you're meme-ing and shit but I really mean it. I really don't know how I'd find an anti-anything PC culture. If I ever tried being my actual self among my peers, I'd be found out as a faggot.

it is time, every body grab your duct tape and get in the rape van!

i likey, rapedy rape rape

Old

I don't want to get raped though

Yes.

this is now a loli thread

Newfags spotted.

fuck off weeb

im a loli connoisseur dude

too late, we didnt think you can be raped, now we do, prepare your anus potential rape victim

>be on site originating from japanese counterpart
>be on site originally about japanese culture
>complain about anime on the very same site
>be that autistic
>be user

daily reminder lolis are legal