Pats v boys

Pats vs anyone but The Giants

Pats vs The Giants

Toxins vs Detoilet

Pats vs Boys

burrs v jags
lions v lelphins

stop sucking american's cock you traitor

Pats vs Giants (the pressure will be immense)
Pats vs Packers (Rodgers is on fire, Cowboys are ripe for choking)

I believe the NFC team will come down to the winner of the Giants Packers game. Taking down that Giants D or taking down a superhot Rodgers will give incredible confidence and momentum to whichever team leading up to the Super Bowl.

patriots vs falcons

patriots vs cowboys

The loins aren't going to make it past the wild card.

Jealous?
;^)

>Anyone but the Past vs. anyone in the NFC
>Chiefs-Packers

Want: Lions-Chiefs

Will Happen: Patriots-Cowboys

DO NOT WANT: Packers-Anyone

chiefs vs some NFC loser

Lions vs steelers
Pats vs anyone

Any matchup that doesn't have the pats in it (so I can laugh at the shitty pats fan base and mock their god sooner)

Pats v Giants (and Eli had best not screw up, I want to point my finger at all the dirty Bostonians and bandwagoners throughout the world to jeer and mock them, cos fuck those guys they don't deserve to shitpost)

Want: Giants vs. Pats
Most likely: Falcons vs Chiefs

Cowboys lose to the winner of NY/GB. Anyone picking them as "most likely" is a retard.

Falcons and Chiefs than I'll laugh when Jewdell kills himself

So fucking mad.

>any team vs dolphins

>pats vs cowgirls

Want: anyone but Green Bay
Most likely: Patriots-Packers

Kill me please

Pls defeat the raidnogs and chefs, toxins and whomever plays the chefs ultimately.

>Full Tejas Owl
>In fucking hoeston

Goddamn, I kind of want to go just to see the madness.

So fucking sore winner, you and your cancer fanbase friends and organization can fuck off.

It's a date, user.

We'll go ice skating in Hell afterwards.

Loins vs Cowboys with a Dak implosion

Patriots vs Packers

>Toxins blank the raidnogs to avenge the Mexico game
>Upset/refball pabst at home
>Stollers shit the bed somehow
>Cowboys: doesn't even matter who they play

It could happen.

>Lions vs Cowboys

>>(Texans) Upset/refball pabst at home

>Lions-Cowboys

this

pats giants

pats giants

brady WILL lose again

> ayy am em fee chee

Our defense got a ton of huge sacks last game when we had absolutely nothing to play for and the Redskins had everything to play for.

When we actually go 100% effort we'll have an unstoppable D, and on offense we still have one of the best receivers in Odell Beckham, which takes pressure off Eli and our running game.

We can go all the way

Pretty much the best and most hilarious scenario possible, especially because it entails the Giants beating the Cowboys at home.

the anal pain would be life-altering

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007–08_NFL_playoffs
Also, we've beat them twice during the season. If not for their 13-3 record(2 out of 3 of those losses coming from us, btw) we would be a 3 seed, and that's a very narrow miss of the first-round bye.

It's gonna be lit.

Vegas has you at 25-1 to win it all. Bet the ranch, user.

Cowboys were a 13-3 #1 seed in 2007 too. Giants used quite a bit of refball to beat them though, idk if that strategy will work again

Rodgers has showed he can put up 24 points on any single defense in the league. Can the giants really outscore them? Doubt it

>two NFC teams in the owl

How'd you manage that big of a fuckup?

you're talking about freakishly impossibly good january / february eli

he's capable of literally anything

>godgers is hot af right now
>giants can't put up more than 20 points a game

yeah definitely going with the packers on this one. Giants defense is hot right now too but not as strong as godgers is right now. Even with packers shitty secondary I don't see manning putting up more than 20 points. I just hope they keep Gunter in instead of Randall. Randall is basically Tramon williams at this point.

it all depends on who the meme magic supports in the NFC this year.

Eli has been much worse this season than he was in 2007 and 2011. Especially 2011, Eli was elite as fuck that year.

At this point Eli is almost a detriment to the Giants. He's lost them more than one game this season. I've kept waiting for him to get his old comeback magic back, but it hasn't happened.

>AFC is always Steelers Patriots and one other team that might squeeze through on occasion
>NFC is always a memefest Where teams with 9-7 records can make the championship game or even the owl.

Why are the NFC playoff games so based?

doesn't matter. regular season eli is not playoff eli

>Why are the NFC playoff games so based?
Parity at a shit level.

The difference between the regular season and the (hypothetical) postseason has never been this glaring before, though. Eli wasn't THAT bad in 2007, especially not in the second half of the season.

meme magic doesn't give a shit

>he bought into the "playoff Eli" meme
kek. Playoff Coughlin is gone, have fun being one-and-done

The Packers are ranked 31st in passing defense, and that's against playoff Eli and his solid receiving corps. You went 10-6 and we went 11-5. Plus, you're defense is one allowing 24 points per game, while we hold opponents to merely 17 points.

Not to mention the psychological effects of playing a team that smoked you twice in the playoffs in the past decade

Chiefs vs Falcons would be super comfy

However I am afraid my worst fears will come true and we will have a Patriots/Cowboys super bow. God help us all

Giants record is too good for meme magic support. Meme magic only supports 10-6 or 9-7 teams.

The packers have also been putting up 27+ points on high ranked defenses since they were 4-6.

deny it all you want, just don't come crying to Sup Forums when they dick brady down again

this

Look it up. Any time the giants have been over 10-6 in the playoffs in recent years they lose in either the first or second round. Meme Magic supports the teams with the lower record.

>want
no preference
>think will happen
Xeattle vs. Shittsburgh

fins vs loins
chefs vs failcons

>Xeattle vs shittsburg

Please god no.

but they didn't put up 24 points against the giants when they played this year

Anyone v Cowboys
Pats v Pack or Pats v Gnats

you're right they put up 23. The giants are still only putting up like 14 points a game and godgers is hotter now than he was in week 5.

chefs vs falcos

They really don't have much experience against a Giants-tier defense. The Packers lated against moderate defenses this year but ours is much worse, and it's gotten much better since our narrow loss early in the season. Our offense is definitely capable of putting the points up to match a shutdown performance by our D

>everyone still sleeping on the packers
How many teams in a row does Rodgers need to expose before you accept that they're serious owl contenders this year?

not even packers fan desu

Packers also have a better running game and te and fb depth right now. They had some offense problems early season

Packers beat giants this year, same with philly at home and texans. Not to mention the only +300 yard passing game against vikings and 38 points on seattle. Watch some packers games. Not a single defense right now can hold rodgers under 24 poins, or youre just delusional if you disagree.

dolphins vs packers.

cowboys vs patriots.

Texans V Boys

Pats V Boys
If we could btfo the texans at home during the owl the rage would be delicious

Isn't it a bit shit having a sport nobody else likes?

I like baseball and ice hockey btw but american football is dreadful.

I mean, not really. There's enough Americans to go around, and its not sports i talk about to my non-American friends/coworkers.

Looks like ur not even from America lmao

FOY

>They really don't have the expierence vs a giants tier defense
>already beat the giants once
>beat the vikings
>beat the eagles
>BTFO of seattle

What do you mean by this?

we all know the pats will be there

>implying the packers offense that was basically in shambles week 5 hasn't gotten better since either.

three players who are capable of making big runs and one of the best WR cores in the league would like to have a word with you.

>Texans V Boys

isn't it a bit shit having your country obsess over something as boring as soccer?

Patriots vs Giants (w/ Pats win)

Patriots vs Falcons (w/ Pats win)

LOTS of cocky Pats even though the Steelers are getting hot and the Chiefs are solid and scary.

Texans vs Boys or Pats vs Boys

Pats vs Seahawks

>all these literal fucking faggots actually wanting the pasts in the owl

Raiders vs Cowboys

Patriots vs Giants

Superb Owl I want: Lions vs Texans (lol bowl) or Chiefs and Giants
Superb Owl I'll get: Patriots vs Falcons

It's going to be Patriots vs either the Cowboys or Packers. Patriots winning.

I mean fuck dude, I thought the Pats and Brady might be done winning titles after failing in 2011, then I thought for sure 2014 was Brady's last hurrah, but just look at their fucking team this year. Check out those stats on profootballreference, it's insane. I didn't even realize it until now but this is probably their best team since 2007, it's fucking happening and I don't think we can stop it bros.

Who do I want...? Steelers vs Cowboys or Packers. Steelers win. Solidify Big Ben's all-time legacy even further and get a ring for Brown and Bell please.

Chiefs vs Cowboys

Pats vs Cowboys

ohhhh chiefs vs giants sounds pretty comfy

>Falcons vs Chiefs
lmfao

seahawks vs chiefs
falcons vs pats

Pats vs packers-because it's toms destiny to beat what most people say is the best quarterback in the league.

But I think the Packers will lose to the Cowboys in the NFC championship and thus we will see

Pats vs Cowboys: the zeke hype demise.

>packers beating the gaints
wew lad I almost fell for it

Steelers vs. Falcons

I'm a Steelers fan who went to college in Atl. The amount of bantz among me and my friends would be insane. Might even go the Superb Owl if it happened since a bunch of them live in Houston.

Pats vs Giants

Pats will roll through AFC. Giants are super hot right now. I think Dak(rookie)will dissapoint in the playoffs. Could also see the Packers making it through which would be fine.

Probably won't watch the Super Bowl if the Pats Giants happen since it'd be so incredibly boring.

>actually liking the steelers and not living there
kys faggot. their fanbase is full, please shift your interest to a less shitty franchise

Steelers Falcons
Patriots Giants