Roast my ass Sup Forums

Roast my ass Sup Forums
Bring a mere tear to my eye
pic related: its me
Pro Tip; you can't

nope can't do it.

too much eyebrow manicure. denied entry.

clearly a mirrored image. probably hideous without mirror

Your ass must be hard to wipe, there's holds everywhere. What'd you do? Get gang-banged to pay for your college you dropped out of because you're the type of woman who doesn't want to actually do anything with their life?

Sigh can't even type a proper roast, should say holes, and not holds.

Your eyebrows look like they were hand painted by a 6 year old

Take off the makeup. Sure it will be a lot easier to roast you when we see your real face.

you look like you've taken a lot of black pipe. and i'm not talking ABS

Why can't you just wear these fucking thin and horribly looking eyebrows like a normal human being?

Tits or Get The Fuck Out.

Should have all read: Fuck you Sup Forums I'm out.

ps:

You look fine. It's your self worth and confidence that is fucking gross. You're gonna look good for years, but that hard crush from an 8/9 to a 4 is gonna devastate you in the future.

You look like you're looking at an impressively big cock.

Got some brown ass teeth, pig nose, no upper lip, a huge ass gap between your not centered eyebrows, fake ass blonde, a stupid bitch that turns her head to the side when taking a selfie and a vegeta hairline and tits or gtfo

Timestamp

Thats not anywhere near an 8...
You do realize a five, would be average, right?

Your eyebrows are stupid. Kill yourself.

The fuck did you draw on your forehead? Are these eyebrows? Please brush those teeth. You prob tought you were good looking and people would compliment instead of roasting your dumb face, the fact is that you look like a fake ass bitch. But on the bright side, I would still smash, prolly wouldnt call ever again tho.

I take your silence as you in a ball crying atm.

u smell