I've got a party tommorow and it's likely that I'll be getting some action there...

I've got a party tommorow and it's likely that I'll be getting some action there, but I'm worried that the girl will think that this acne is an STD...

How do I get rid of these before tommorow user?

its fine she wont.

you're getting those because youre shaving too close. would recommend a electric razer. try the philips oneblade

that dick looks fat

first learn to shave

second, idk make up? How else do you expect them to go away, at beast you could borrow some of your sis make up and apply it, once she is horny she wont care, or just go to a dark place

These bad boys

>implying she won't also have razor-burn

Dark place it is...

Thanks this is the first time i shaved anything substantial in 20 years

Show your entire dick, fag.

>implying she will inspect your dick

Ask a trap for shaving tips

Everybody gets these, it'll be fine

Also yeah show your entire dick fag

put some cotton soaked with black tea and let it there while you sleep, worked pretty good with me

Yeah, but can you get a silky smooth shave with an electric?

Who knows? I'll probably be taking her virginity

odds are she will

This in not acne, these are ingrown hairs.
You can try lifting the ingrown hairs a bit, then cleaning with salicylic acid.

To minimize razor bumps, shave with hair conditioner. Works like magic, I was skeptical too before I tried it.

youre not getting any thing fag plus dudes don't mind if they fuck you and you have the hi five

Try shaving with hair conditioner and a razor.

Don't worry, you won't be getting any action. Faggot.

U dont mind showing us the rest of the dick?

this

Noted. cheers user

First time? Looks like at least second as ingrown hairs are almost non-existent when you don't shave.

fuck ingrown hairs in the ass
I've got a few right now right at the base of my dick and every move I make hurts like a son of a bitch.

i hate ingrown hairs on my ass

Kek my dick is unrelated

Trim. Don't shave.

no
it is very related

only dudes that show there dick on here are looking for other dudes to ask about youre dick. no pussy needed

why the fuck do you want to look like a little boy? fuckin trim

There's a solution here you're not seeing:
Rape her

>You

girls shave a lot so they know what razor burn looks like, faggot

Any girl not dumber than a sack of rocks should know there's nothing wrong with that.

It's disgusting, but squeeze the spot like you would a pimple, extract the crumpled hair, disinfecate with salicylic acid. It depends on the size - if it's just a dot, it might go away by itself, if it exceeds 3 millimeters - you better extract it before it gets even more painful.

I'm positive that it isn't

im sorry but you're wrong

If a little acne makes you paranoid, trust us, you will stay a virgin for a very long time.

>positive
kek

>tfw everyone is more than likely giving advice to a minor
>tfw this dude thinks razorburn looks like a medical issue
>tfw he might be losing his virginity as well as taking anothers
>mfw mods don't even bother anymore with this shit

Squeezing out the follicle will make it come back ingrown

Nice dubs tho

She gets the same shaving bumps fag. If she asks just tell her they are shaving bumps frfr.

Why the fuck would you shave your bush all the way off? You look like a 4 year old with a nigger dick. Is it some sort of homosexual thing? Seriously, that thing looks like Hillary Clinton's version of America.

Doctor here.

That actually is a form of an STD user. Luckily for you, most women under the age of 30, are vaccinated for it. The bumps that look like zits, are actually genital worts caused by HPV (human papillomavirus). At some point in time, you must have had intercourse with a woman who was 30 or older, am I right?

There is a cream for them, but it does not remove them quickly and they are likely to come back.

Wow you fucking virgins don't know how to shave. Just use soap and shave WITH THE GRAIN, NOT AGAINST IT. AKA shave from your belly down to your dick, and you won't get those razor bumps. You don't need any fancy trimmers, razors, or lubricants. A dollar razor and a bar of soap will work my friend. Also, whatever you do, don't shave again until those bumps are gone, otherwise they won't disappear. There's not much you can do to remove them now, just prevent them from happening in the first place. I highly doubt your girl will notice or care either way, this is more common than you think. Good luck bro

Fuck off

>be me, 17, summer is just starting
>my bro tommy is gonna throw a rager cause his single dad went out of town
>we got 3 bottles of smirnoff fruit juice and mountain dew chaser
>meredith is gonna be at the ragefest 2k17
>10/10, virgin, cutest little neck boil
>been snapchatting flirty things for a couple weeks
>says she wants to lose virginity sometime soon
>cash.gif
>fast forward
>night before party
>take dads razor from the shower
>never done this before
>rub shaving cream all over my cock and goochie
>scrape upward
>tugs a little but deff doing the job
>clean myself off, check masterpiece
>OHFUCK.PDF
>spaghetti everywhere
>Meredith will think I have herpes
Help Sup Forums what do i do

I'm a nurse in a low income area, I've seen many of these cases. This doc user is right, your bumps look like HPV worts OP.

I get the same thing when I shave, I've tried squeezing them, cutting them with a razor blade, bleeding them, had one on my shaft, had to cut that shit off, there's no getting rid of them, but no one will pay attention to them if you get with a girl just don't bring it up

op is suchhhhhh a bitch

I've seen enough dicks in my lifetime to know what warts look like and that ain't it.

This right here, you now have the power to give non-vaccinated-women cervical cancer!

Meh ain't the worst thing that could happen
My dick is currently recovering from a case of ring worm

>I'm a nurse
>worts
Gtfo

You've seen actual HPV worts..... bullshit. I have them, they look exactly like zits and they even pop like zits.

This user is right

Autocorrect on my phone douche.

>completely shaving
Hows it going turbofag
>girl
You mean girl(faggot) right?

never use a razor on ur pubic area (butthole/balls/gooch is fine) girls know razor burn when they see it

>At some point in time, you must have had intercourse with a woman who was 30 or older, am I right?
Yeah in my dreams

Why do you assume you are getting laid tomorrow?

what a fuckin moron. dont worry about it. just fuck it and go

Guys what is this.. had a doctor check it out and said it's just acne from bacteria was she right or am I fuckd

theyre ingrown hairs bud, aint no acne there

Not op but yea that's what I thought how tf u get rid of these fuckers

a focked close-up is what it is

put the lights off
girls have them too
shaved on shaved feels fucked tho
like sand paper