old one's about to die
give recs, rate and guess things about each other

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YdyHIhqoGoc&list=PLE9020529D2FC6BA6&index=2
youtube.com/watch?v=I8luyGgfP_g
youtube.com/watch?v=XfAn-bo_2pA
youtube.com/watch?v=XfAn-bo_2pA.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you like pop I guess. + Tiger trap, joni mitchell, nick drake, jackson frank... that's it

listen to Elliott Smith - XO

i liek ur colour coding

The new Lorde album would be up your alley.

why do people with death grips in their charts think that they can judge anyone's taste?

that airo album really top 10? it's not even his best

Eh I made a new traditional chart a couple days ago. I'll just post an auto one from the past week. I pretty like all these except for the new portugal the man

gr8 t8ste m8 8/8
A.R. & Machines - Die Grune Reise
Klaus Schulze - Timewind
Dan Deacon - Bromst
Based on the beatles, in rainbows, talking heads I think you'd like krautrock if you've never delved in. so
Can - Tago Mago
Faust - Faust IV
Neu - Neu
also
Dungen - Ta det lugnt
Black Moth Super Rainbow - Dandelion Gum
La Femme - Psycho Tropical Berlin

>hue hue you have this one album on ur chart i dont like u suck

post urs fag

im new. recs would be nice i dont know where to start

+Loveless, Smiths, Yes, B&S

listening to it right now and liking it a lot so far, thanks

yeah it's pretty good

i like you. you really should stop smoking weed though. i know you want to quit, i don't know why you keep doing it man.

i'm just here so i won't get fined

here's some basics
Jim O'Rourke - Eureka
Tokyo Shoegazer - Crystallize
Cocteau Twins - Treasure
Destroyer - Destroyer's Rubies

Signor Benedick the Moor - El Negro
i know who you are and you are nothing - prayer
Nana Grizol - Love It Love It

havent replied to u in a while
Laura Nyro - Eli and the Thirteenth Confession
Shugo Tokumaru - Port Entropy

listen to sun ra - jazz by sun ra
listen to cherubs

listen to godflesh

oh my
listen to the garden

cool taste

i love the garden actually!

erase the concept of taste

takako mamiya - love trip
+ come on die young, okc
listen to some more prog

gonna put some streetcleaner in my ears wish me luck

Really looking for recs after really liking Pom Pom, Waste Yrself, and Being You is Great, I Wish I could Be You More Often. Anything similar?

James Ferraro's hypnagogic stuff if you like pom pom

Julee Cruise - Falling
Little Tyrant - Stop Crying/Dying: A Collection of Platonic Love Songs
New Brockhampton might interest you
Dear Pines - Skipping
Snooze - Actually, Extremely
Ovens - S/T

Walter Wanderley - Rain Forest

Robert Ruff - Shaza-Ra

David Vassalotti - Book of Ghosts

i'm speeding so I'm gonna give you a rec based on each album, probably.
none of these are deep cuts but considering you have nine albums chances are some will help

Candy Claws - Ceres and Calypso in the Deep Time
Ariel Pink - pom pom
King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - Flying Microtonal Banana
Talking Heads - Remain in Light
Future Islands - Singles
Can - Future Days
Animal Collective - Prospect Hummer
Car Seat Headrest - Teens in Denial
Steely Dan - The Royal Scam

Chartage

im just looking at ur chart and i think i rec'd the wrong person im sorry dude lmao hopefully you liked it anyway

you dont seem to give a fuck
ive slwoly seen your taste change its fun to watch
try phil ochs
good boy
nice chart
telling when i havent heard any of your top 10
good chart reminds me of me a few years ago
cool jazz
nice, screamers

Probably had something of a depressive phase a couple years back, cringes at the thought of it though still finds sentimentality in some of the albums of that time. Try;
>White Noise - An Electric Storm. (35:06, Avant-pop). Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=YdyHIhqoGoc&list=PLE9020529D2FC6BA6&index=2

Hard time telling if you're new or have been here a while, I'll you that. Is that first album cover the guy that shouts at that trumpeter? Try;
Aaliyah - s/t. (61:10, R&B/ Neo soul/ Pop/ Dance-pop). Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=I8luyGgfP_g

Would pet that dog. Clearly a fan of Steve Malkmus and rightfully so, guy's a genius. Try;
>The Wedding Present - Bizarro. (46:58, Alternative rock/ Indie rock). Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=XfAn-bo_2pA

Probably had something of a depressive phase a couple years back, cringes at the thought of it though still finds sentimentality in some of the albums of that time. Try;
>White Noise - An Electric Storm. (35:06, Avant-pop). Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=YdyHIhqoGoc&list=PLE9020529D2FC6BA6&index=2

Hard time telling if you're new or have been here a while, I'll you that. Is that first album cover the guy that shouts at that trumpeter? Try;
Aaliyah - s/t. (61:10, R&B/ Neo soul/ Pop/ Dance-pop). Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=I8luyGgfP_g

Would pet that dog. Clearly a fan of Steve Malkmus and rightfully so, guy's a genius. Try;
>The Wedding Present - Bizarro. (46:58, Alternative rock/ Indie rock). Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=XfAn-bo_2pA.

>Probably had something of a depressive phase a couple years back, cringes at the thought of it though still finds sentimentality in some of the albums of that time.

stop stalking me wtf

it's nice to be called a good boy...

I really need recs, more shit like Milo in particular. Already have his other albums. I don't listen to much Sup Forums shit tbqh so I am struggling to give recs but if anyone rates/ recs for me I will do my very best to return the favor.
You like the radio. Listen to like SALES or psychopomp or something. I don't know much pop.
Listen to some other Of Montreal records lime Cherry Peel or something if you haven't already.
You seem cool enough. Dunno about recs for you, maybe Number Girl - School Girl Distortional addict.
Hey, pretty cool man. Needs more emo, maybe Algernon Cadwallader.

Psychopomp by Japanese Breakfast I mean.

Good to see Minzy on there :)

looking for some recommendations, cheers Sup Forums

ba na na

bjork, melvins, zappa, and gsy!be
>good taste my man

AIC

Gay. Really, really gay. The only think standing in the way of you and peak homosexuality is the lack of Robyn or Kylie.

kylie's on there; fever by the top right corner
not heard that much of robyn though desu

What's bottom-right?

hardware - men without clothes
alvin curran - fiori chiari, fiori oscuri
scott walker - 3

Arca - Stretch 2
nice chart
Anthony Braxton - For Alto
Threnody Ensemble - Timbre Hollow

recs please to help the top half of my chart not look so much like scaruffi-core

Just r8.

(OP)
Interesting taste in music
Mildly interesting taste in music.
Unimpressive
Idk a lot of the stuff on here, but the stuff I do know is pretty shitty
Meh. You get points for having a queer artist or two on here.
I am genuinely interested in knowing what your last.fm or rym account is, and also if you have a bigger chart. I love charts like this.
Eyehategod, discharge, skinny puppy, and brainbombs are great, as well as moonshake and the twin peaks soundtrack. There's other stuff on here that I like, actually a lot of the stuff on here is good. I'm just not "Impressed" by your taste. This is all pretty general stuff.
I fucking love dvorak's 9th and tim hecker and yellow swans, but this chart is, again, not impressive at all. This is all very general stuff.
This chart has a lot of really great stuff, some of my favorites actually. I won't say this chart is unimpressive, because I think we share a lot of the same taste, but it doesn't have that extra spice of extremely interesting, unusual albums (there's a couple of them on here, but they're obviously from the "patriciancore" chart). There's a lot of really general mucore on here, which all in all drags this chart way down there with the rest of the dregs of society.
Not bad, but unimpressive, and you lose points for being cisgender and heterosexual.

Not sure if you're out to unsettle or really think this a quality post. Thanks for using a trip anyways so I can filter you.

Huh, I guess no trip.
You should get on that for me.

Sorry man, I think retards like you who complain about irrelevant shit are amusing. I couldn't bear to have you stop noticing me. Stop taking your taste in music so seriously, there's objectively no reason to. I'm laughing at you right now because you're so superfluous. I'm listening to The Great Santa Barbara Oil Slick by John Fahey right now, it's pretty good.

Someone recommend me more shit like
baden powel - solitude on guitar
john fahey - the great santa barbara oil slick
sun kil moon - admiral fell promises

i never hear anyone talk about pendulum that much on here, nice chart

>makes a list of responses judging based on irrelevant shit like how gay or unique artists are
>talks trash about others complaining about irrelevant shit
I don't even really know what irrelevant shit I brought up. Nothing wrong with your taste or anything, and I guess you wouldn't believe me but I don't take my taste in music particularly seriously. I just think that you write like a brainless faggot trying to be pompous. You just come across as bait is all.

Hey man, if you don't like my response, that's your problem. Do you know how tiring it is to try to be the bigger man in situations like the one I'm faced with right now? I'm not interested in being the bigger man at all, I'm sort of amused by your attacks on me for simply stating my opinion, but at the same time I really do feel like you're just full of shit.

This is Sup Forums and I am a-ok to call you a faggot if I think you seem like a faggot, and I do. Sharing opinions and seeing others opinions on your opinions and the manner in which you present thise opinions is the whole point of a discussion forum.
And just how tiring is it, big man? Im sure its oh so difficult to not explode in a fit of rage over your keyboard because of someone on the internet. Oh wait - no, its really not.
And yeah, sure I'm full of shit - but the shit that comes outta my asshole is worth more than the opinions you share on Sup Forums.

So it's okay to just randomly go around calling people homophobic slurs, but it's not okay for me to tell people my opinion on their charts? The manner in which I present these opinions is the whole point of the forum? That's so vague, that doesn't even mean anything. You didn't even specify what "manner" is the whole point of the forum, and that assumes that a specific manner is the whole point of the forum. It's tiring talking to you with this inanity. When you have a truly intellectual, enlightening conversation, it makes you feel enriched, energized, and rewarded. When you have conversations like this, it just makes you tired until you can barely think anymore. I'm not at that point, but I know what that sort of conversation feels like, because I've had it before and I'm having one right now. You're just mad, and I'm too fly for the haters.

Cobblestone Jazz - 23 Seconds

ech

Controlled Bleeding - Knees and bones
Zs - Xe
Sofa - Grey
Do Make Say Think - s/t

>koopsta knicca
fuck yeah
check out lowdown da sinista, tommy wright and playa 1 if you havent already

>again
you've never told me this before
and if by general stuff you mean music that isn't metal and weebshit then i'm fine with that

> You're just mad, and I'm too fly for the haters.
Ok, I get it I get it - you're fucking with me right? Surely no one still says shit like this after highschool. You've gotta be fucking with me. You're right though, that is pretty vague I was just enjoying that sentence so I kept that rolling. You called me a retard, which is no better than homophobic slur so please don't try and set yourself up on some bullshit moral highground because you seem to like dicks. You're not as good as you think you are. Im not better in any sense but still. We both used derogatory terms for mentally disabled people, so we are sorta the same there. Not sure how the fuck you think that your post originally set the framework for any sort of intellectually enriched conversations or why you think that your feeling tired and unable to think anymore is anything more than a representation of you being tired and unable to think anymore. You don't seem to have been much of a thinker in the first place though so I don't see much of a problem there.
I'm not mad, just bored and looking for reasoning behind your shitty opinions.

Pretty sure he meant again like all of the other posters he responded to saying pretty much the same thing over and over.

Its sorta sad how people who browse too much Sup Forums become scared of reading more than 1-2 sentences at a time.

Why would I want to read a bunch of shit someone's writing to try to upset me? I don't care. I want you to compare something: Vladimir Nabokov - That piece of shit. Hmmm just think about it.

i like about 15% of your chart
i like 8% of your chart
i like about 10% of your chart

o

unimpressive, primarily Sup Forumscore and albums that indicate purely a surface level exploration of genres
come back when you have listened to more music
absolute dogshit, have you been on Sup Forums for a week?
a handful of gems is not an excuse for a taste this atrocious
unimpressive, surface level explorations of genres and includes plenty of plebeian classics (within temptation, nightwish, the list goes on)

Madlib and Gibbs - Pinata
Melt Banana - Fetch

do you realize just how autistic you are?

Birsen Terzer - Cihan
Joni Mitchell - The Hissing of Summer Lawns
Cristina Branco - Corpo Iluminado

Paco de Lucia - Concertio de Aranjuez
Bill Evans Trio - Waltz for Debby

>do you realize just how autistic you are?
with taste like that, that question might be better directed towards you

You're allowed not to like my taste, but I don't see what's autistic about it. Are you upset?

boku wouldn't post this

True, and it's written in the same manner as the loser who criticized everyone above, see the constant use of "unimpressive".

How much of a faggot do you have to be to do that kind of thing? Hiding yourself behind someone else's chart just so you can bash more people?

posting this one again, recs welcome

all natural lemon and lime flavours - turning into small

Hey man, would you post the album titles on the side of your chart for stupid idiots like me who don't know them? I also wanna know your last.fm and your rym.

Is this chart a joke?

no? why would it be?

do you want me to post the most experimental, avant garde shit I listen to, or do you want the albums I legitimately enjoy and play on a regular basis?

i like about 15% of your chart. sorry about my plebeian classics
i like about 22% of your chart
i like about 15% of your chart
i like about 24% of your chart
maybe you would like cat power - moon pix or pj harvey

i have listened to Stories From the City, and I do decently like it. I'll look up that other album too, thanks user

It's just that you only listen to mucore. It has nothing to do with being experimental. You can tell when people never leave the bubble of this website and are lazy about finding new music. Why would you even show off your taste if your taste is just an amalgamation of what everyone sees every day already? I mean, if that's really your favorite choice of albums, then that's pretty sad, because it means that your scope is very limited.

Not him, but I am pretty sure most people come her to be recommended stuff. Which is what he said he wanted.

so which chart is yours then? I can't help it if I like these albums a lot, it's really nothing that I can do. I got into music through this board, what else is there to say? why should I have to prove myself to you?

Chart fag is kind of right

see
As you can clearly see, unlike you I've explored music thoroughly instead of just parroting mucore. The way I see it, I have the best taste out of the rest of the surface level and unimpressive charts that have been posted here so far.

The For Carnation - S/t
Milo - So the Flies Don't Come
All Natural Lemon and Lime Flavors - Turning into Small

The saddest part is I cannot tell if you're memeing or not

Stop impersonating me.

Misophones would suit you well

i've seen like 55% of these albums on mucore charts before, another 30% are just classical recordings, and the rest are either legitimately unknown to me, metal or video game soundtracks.
stop stroking your own ego, this ain't a pissing contest.

Maybe if you weren't so retarded you wouldn't have such shit taste.
Who are you again?
You must be intoxicated if you truly think 55% of my chart is "mucore". They are albums that I have deeply explored myself, not ones that I simply copied from others. Also, if you had better taste, you might recognize that the key classical recordings I selected are indisputably among the best out there. At the end of the day, I'm not stroking my ego, simply stating the facts.

I wasn't even the guy with the chart

if you've never seen I Can Live In Hope, Deathconsciousness, Stratosphere, Songs About Leaving, Bird Seed, Unknown Pleasures, The Queen is Dead, Horse Rotovator, Children of God, Souvlaki, Mass Murder Refrain, or Dopethrone - just to name a few - on a Mucore chart, then you must be baiting. do you want the link to my rym so that you can insult me even more, or are you done?

drone me some more by listening to trist

why would i be memeing about my chart

>droning you
>meanwhile you drone scaruffi
pick one

droning you
you did the meme wrong btw

>koopsta
lil ramsey - goin undercover

Open up your scope a bit

Madvillainy
Black Star