Hey faggots how does feel to know i could singly kill all of you faggots at once...

Hey faggots how does feel to know i could singly kill all of you faggots at once. Just look at me im so fucking ripped and buff with huge muscles and so goddamn sexy that i can fuck any bitch i want. All you faggots can do is masturbate and talk about anime lol. I dare any of you to fight me i would beat your ass to pulp and cave your fucking skull in like nothing. You faggots wish you were me i bet hahahah to bad you can't have my body since all you fucking nerds do nothing but go on this gay website. Whatever. Later fags bout to lift weights and fuck bitches.

Not sure what's more sad... Sup Forums faggots or you trying to impress them?

Just stop. If you ever post here again, I will fuckin’ choke slam you into a coffee table, with any luck it will be one of those old school antique coffee tables that was made out of the really good wood from deep in the fucking forest and not that Ikea bitch that explodes like a fucking stunt table. I will put you right through it, and pull you up by your god damn larynx and then right through the dry wall, my hand would be disappearing into the wall like I just fisted a fucking horse. Then I’d pull you out, you’d have plaster all over your fucking hair, you’d be deprived of 3 quarters of your oxygen, and you’d start to cry. Then I’d just whisper into your ear, really calmly, like one of those bad guys in one of those great 80’s movies with Mel Gibson, or fucking Stallone or whatever, where once the goons would get him tied up and the head bad guy that’s running bitch would come in all relaxed with his dress shoes and suit and would just come up and put his face like parallel to the other dude’s face and just come in and whisper in the guy’s ear nice and calmly. That’s what I’d do to you, as you’re struggling to breath, I’d put my head right next to your ear and just be like “If you ever post in this section again, I will fucking kill you. You understand me? The only reason you’re not dead right now is because I haven’t figured out how to get away with it yet. If you even come in this section again, I swear to god, I will grab you by your fucking baby fat and the top of your fucking head and I will throw you upside down through a bay window” As you sit out there in the rain, picking the glass and the wood shards out of your body, I’m gonna take a tray of hot macaroni and throw it right on your fucking face. That’s what I’ll do if you ever post here again.

Worst bait to use there. Didn't even get an actual strong man.

Newfags

Threats don't solve anything faggot just because you have muscles means you probably can't win in anything other fight that isn't and to hand I bet I could hit a target much further away then you could

Found the autist

wtf is that? Are you also fucking pregnant? You look disgusting

I want to know more about that photo. Not even kidding

tl;dr kill uself

Newfags

Please keep going I'm almost done fapping to completion

Newfag

I WILL MAKE THIS ARGUMENT LAST LONGER

I have long, soft, well maintained hair.
I have milky white, clean skin.
I went to prison for a year.

Those are not 3 things that are great to add together.

I had to deal with literal rape and molestation attempts from much larger men that the one in OPs picture.

And you want to know how many dicks I had to suck OP? Zero. Zero dicks.
You know how many I did suck though? Me neither, cause counting is for faggots.

So come at me OP. I'll show you how it's done in the big house. I'll walk up on you in the showers, push you right the fuck down, and then I'll suck your dick so good you go get in your bunk and reevaluate every thing about your life.

Every.
God.
Damn.
Thing.

Come at me Sup Forumsro.

Newfag

I like you

Do you have a fucking fupa? What the hell is wrong with your fucking abdomen

are you pregnant?

Kys

I'm not him but I would like to say something on the former convicts behalf

No u

I ment to click the one below you

Faggot

THIS ARGUMENT WILL NEVER END

I think it's time to move out of your parent's basement and stop using their Wifi to play MW2...
Just a thought

Come at me faggot

Fucking dude is preggo.

The shape of your body literally looks like a pear
Kill yourself

I know it's pasta, but I'd actually enjoy going a few rounds with the fag bag in OPs pic

Kek. Is this a new pasta, or OC?