Those tits are, indeed, pretty great.

taking shop requests, see watermark in related pic

More of her please

More

Kys u literal sack of shit

Favourite?

her please

black dress

She seems way fun to fuck.. seen her tits in person so guess that makes it easier for me to fap to her

No, you kys you virgin jerking-addict

Mmm she is fucking sexy please continue

Moar

That first pic is the most recent gained some weight over winter.. this one is recent too but she's working out a ton should be sexy af by mid summer

Whelp, most of this thread appears to be a weight watcher's meeting instead of a FB/IG fap.

Her about a year ago.. big difference. Id fuck her either way though

Do women enjoy being raped?

ye

Any shots of her ass?

Yes but only if they're attractive. Rape's only a crime to females when the male isn't to their "standards".

Which would you take?

Any bikini pics?

More of them!

mmm I wanna lick the coco butter off her skin while I rape her.

Will take all you have of her

Thoughts?

>thoughts
Gastric band.

>Legs of the Michellin man
>Small waist
Nothing suspicious here. Wtf is that thing called women wear on their stomachs to uncomfortably hide their gut?

more left

Thoughts on her?

shes thiccc more

moar?

moarr

Yeah I'm fapping lets see the bikini top

Your favourite amongst the 2?

WWYD?

Blonde

She didn't stay blonde but..... happy?

more? i matched on tinder with this bitch a while back, but I made a complete ass of myself. she was probably just looking for attention anyway, but that doesn't stop me from fappin

fucking forgot pic my bad Sup Forums

West is full of prostitutes, gross

She's tiny. I'd love to gently and slowly rape her.

Fuck yes! Need more of her

dude trust me i know

fuck it if i'm fappin' i'm dumpin'

How's her ass?

How's this? What would you imagine her in?

Whom'st wants more?

kinda disappointing

Good god yes more

WWYD?

uno mas. jerked to this one plenty of times lol

I'm OP bro. But the fact that you liked my perspective just confirms the mentality that inspired the post you responded to. Every dude in his heart of hearts just wishes he could take his best friend's soul and put it inside a woman's body. That's the redpill about women: they look amazing but absolutely gut you of all you're worth: the money you lose is just a drop in the bucket compared to your soul's anguish. To quote Nietzsche: "Ah, women . . . they make the highs higher and the lows more frequent." So the trap as an experiment in society is an attempt provisionally to provide the nearest approximation that art and effort can contribute toward the expression of feminine beauty, while still providing the essentially rationally and likable male mind with its values, proclivities and inclinations. Or whatever I don't know I think what I'm saying is true but I'm a little drunk: not retardedly so; but, you know, in vino veritas.

like her?

hard tittyfuck with point blank facial