Posting this selfie because whether some of you like it or not...

Posting this selfie because whether some of you like it or not, my tattoo doesn't prevent me from doing my job any different.

I only wish I could meet a cute lady cop with a sleeve. Maybe she'd bring the handcuffs and the gun to the bed with her.

That's the dream Sup Forumsoys, that's the dream.

No one gives a fuck about your tattoo
No one gives a fuck about you
tits or gtfo

I'm sure the qualifications to be a nigger killer are pretty low so no doubt they'd hire a slut with a tattoo.

Mine does

Try not to shoot yourself edgy bitch

Not cop.
Sheriff.
Requires even less training.
And it isn't like the Wild West.

Check'em

The tattoo doesn't but you being a woman does.

90% of us wouldn't think it did.

You're just being a cunt for the sake of being a cunt, so if you dont like the replys, it's your own fucking fault.

this is an adequate analysis of your problem

I'm a firefighter, covered in ink, so I completely understand where you are coming from. Nice sleeve!!

Officer, I need to see your license and proof of tits.

Fine, Sheriff. All the same to me -gun, badge, handcuffs.

Me and her could roleplay. I'd be the badguy and she'd be the slutty sheriff that will do anything to stop a criminal. Anything.

Well tape it and sell it, call it Aggressive on the Streets, Submissive in the Sheets.
A True Crime Story.

Hot.

Is it to hide the meth track marks?

I'm black and that's awesome. Is it possible for black people to be NatSoc? I just want to improve my race, and secure a future for black children...

Lost fella, fucking lost

I'm OP bro. But the fact that you liked my perspective just confirms the mentality that inspired the post you responded to. Every dude in his heart of hearts just wishes he could take his best friend's soul and put it inside a woman's body. That's the redpill about women: they look amazing but absolutely gut you of all you're worth: the money you lose is just a drop in the bucket compared to your soul's anguish. To quote Nietzsche: "Ah, women . . . they make the highs higher and the lows more frequent." So the trap as an experiment in society is an attempt provisionally to provide the nearest approximation that art and effort can contribute toward the expression of feminine beauty, while still providing the essentially rationally and likable male mind with its values, proclivities and inclinations. Or whatever I don't know I think what I'm saying is true but I'm a little drunk: not retardedly so; but, you know, in vino veritas.

Is that job to suck cock while handcuffed? Or to generate revenue and be a complete cunt?

My best friend broke his babys leg and attacked his gf so me being me kicked his ass, also i just want to be alone and just fuck occasionally, fight occasionally not take care of the kids just throw money at them, i think youve spent too much time on b, saying that i cant talk i have a swastika because of these jerks