What's your fetish Sup Forums? I wan't to be kidnapped and raped by girls

What's your fetish Sup Forums? I wan't to be kidnapped and raped by girls

funny mine is the same since 10 years or longer

i also search for videos of girl groups dominating one men

It's mostly, Female Black Hat Hacker/Cracker.

I want to kidnap and rape girls

I would like to be killed in an airplane crash

this is a fairly attainable kink, all you need is a pilots license

Dominated and forced to cum by my former african classmates.

Also I regularly masturbate to being my 45yr old mother and forced to orgasm by my classmates

I want my young latina wife to cuckold me but have been 2 afraid to bring the subject up

WESTFIELD HELENSVALE
you sick fuck

reported to the cops you fucken bogan cunt

having sex in the missionary position for the purposes of procreation

Nah, you want to simulate rape but remain in control of the situation. Don't be a jester.

I want to be shot in the foot with a nailgun.

YOU CANT HIDE THE VIDS ITS TOO LATE CUNT ITS TOO LATE. WE"RE GONNA FIND YOU THE NEXT TIME YOURE IN HELENSVALE AND BASH YOU CUNT

I want to drink a whole glass of red paint then throw up on my mother and laugh at her.

The very point of rape is that you are not willing to do it. If you like it they are not raping you

NICE TRY DELETING YOUR VIDEOS.
WEST FIELD HELENSVALE AYY YOU SICK FUCK.

GOOD JOB SHOWING YOUR FACE CUNT.
YOU'RE FUCKED M8

I want a giant nigger with aids to spit into my eyes until they burn like a hard piss.

Once african, always african, user.

LOL doxx this faggot.
Helensvale Westfield
Gold Coast
QLD
Australia

What did he do?

I want Michael J Fox to perform a circumcision on my grandson.

haha, out by where the theme parks are in qld

I want to fuck my grandson.

this guy has serious problems.

there are a lot more vidz of him! hes blowing an old man in the woods.

havent video, but i have seen it with my own eyes

I laughed so fucking hard, thanks user.

I want to save someone from a car crash then hide their body in a bush get in the car and wait for someone to come by and think ''This guy survived a car crash without a scratch'' and then I can get them to tell my dad and he'll finally be proud of me.

lets find his name and send his videos to his friends and co workers

I want to blow my foreskin up like a balloon, put a live hornet inside and tie it off with a hairtie.

this is gold

Your Dad would be hoping you died in the car crash.

Huge fetish for gay scat. Fantasy is to be put naked into a dungeon and used as a total toilet by a group of guys - preferably with them wearing sports gear and balaclavas to hide their faces.

What did the guy do?

post vids of himself fucking a sex doll in a public location which another user could identify

>Passionate intercourse with the woman I love in a dim and warm room at ~12PM on a weekday in summer/spring
>We have lunch afterward
>This is my fetish and fantasy

but raped by women would also suffice

EEEEENNNNNNGGMMM

Someone make a new thread

My fetish is futanari lolis being circumcised without anesthesia, just to after force to them to eat their own foreskins cooked and fried in different ways, like onion rings, like bacon strips, etc.

I want to turn the water off in my house, drench my mother in gasoline while she sleeps then beat my meat while she's running around the house screaming on fire.

To be honest I thought it was gonna be something a lot worse than that

I want to drink chocolate from a dark skinned african girls asshole. You know like the liquid chocolate they have for chocolate fountains. I also want to put my dick in her ass then make her suck off the chocolate and call it a chocolate banana

LOL mondays, amirite?

You realise we can see the ammount of posters compared to the ammount of posts right? stop samefagging so hard

lol op trying to use Sup Forums as his personal army to track the dude down.

Put me in a screencap

Put me in a screencap

I thought the guys cap was a big jew nose and he was rubbing his hands together from the thumbnail

I think that you already had enough Sup Forums today.

That's a fantasy, not a fetish. Learn the difference, faggot.

man he didn't do nothing wrong, just another mentally sick user

odd fetish user...