Lads

Lads.

How do we save Scottish football?

Can it even be saved at this point?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bX43WLQE00U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It can't be saved , however Celtic , rangers and to a lesser extent hibs, hearts Aberdeen can be saved by joining the English football league or merging with other struggling European leagues

British Premiership League when?

You don't. Abandon ship an switch to tennis.

As memetastic as it is, they need a playoff to decide the champion like they have in South America etc. The league standings will still count for European qualifying though.

A round robin tournament is only good if there's more than 1 team that has any shot of winning it.

they want to join the english leagues and by some miracle it gets approved then they can start like all new clubs at the bottom fucking tier

fuck having them go straight into the premiership

only celtic would survive in the premier league

>hey jocks give up your champions league places for minimum 10 seasons and come play with the big boys xD

I hope you are welsh cause you don't have any right to mock the scots otherwise

they dont like it they can stay in the scottish leagues then

Put me in charge and i will fix it for the small price of scottish slags to be delivered to me on the regular

Keep buying cheap good talent like Dembele and become stronger in Europe.

On another note, buy some mls players or south Americans. Hearts have been doing well with Kitchen who just came over and became captain within his first season. Werent Celtic going to buy Nagbe?

Nagbe deal fell through. I think they were linked with Cyle Larin

Im biased here but I would love to see more Americans play in the scottish league or prem. I miss the good ol days of Reyna and Bocanegra at Rangers. They were fun to watch

The Scottish Premiership should work as a second division to the Premier League. Just like the Conference has a North and South division, the Scottish prem should run parallel to the Championship. Change the number of EPL teams to 22 or 24 and have four relegations every season; two Scottish teams get promoted along with two Championship teams. If all four relegated teams are English, the teams playing further north will play at the Scottish prem. If four Scottish teams get relegated, those playing nearer to the south play in the Championship.

DIsband every Scottish team except Rangers and Celtic and hold the Old Firm every week until forever

don't give a fuck to be honest

I have my local team, they're mostly Scots with one or two foreigners, it's connected with the community and free from the globalised bullshit of modern football

Which shit team do you follow you fucking villager

you need Gennaro Gattuso

Rangers have had a few Americans they had Edu ,Beasley and Bedoya aswell.
youtube.com/watch?v=bX43WLQE00U

Put Andy Murray mom in charge?

I went to the Killie-St Johnstone for the first time in like 4 years and it reaffirmed my belief that Scottish Professionals are shite. Just watch your local Junior team and give back to the community.

hard brexit saved it on my FM game

ok Latvia kek

>posting this shiter as an example of good shite an american has done in scotland

it can be saved and i'd honestly prefer merging with northern European teams than the English teams. More equal standard means more excitement and reason to get behind your team, no matter who they are

Which american do you rate who played in Rangers?