Choose one of these universes. You can't watch any future movies of the other 2 universes

Choose one of these universes. You can't watch any future movies of the other 2 universes.

Which one do you choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ULN-MI5BMw
poal.me/qz23tv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Star wars
Avatar will just be milked shit and Avengers was shit from the start

Star Wars

I like Marvel but I can live without them, Avatar sucked and I doubt the sequels will be any better

If it's really only future releases then I pic marvel. Starwars is social justice and avatar is just meh, not to mention there's still only one movie to this day.

tell that to Kanjiklub

Can I wait two years or so to hear the reception of the next two SW movies? I like Star Wars in general more than I do Marvel, but TFA was underwhelming and Marvel both has never made an outright bad movie yet and is now releasing three per year

No one cares about Avatar

The rest is mindless garbage. Avatar has Cameron pulling the strings and he is one of the best filmmakers of all time. He gets to create a totally new universe with actual sci-fi. Fuck Star Wars and fuck Marvel.

What is

>Thor 1 & 2
>Iron Man 2 & 3
>Captain America: TFA
>Avengers 2: AoU
>The Incredible Hulk

>Captain America: TFA
A good movie

Star Wars is by far the most interesting one

you could explore pandora and have sex all day

abadah. I mean I wasn't going to watch the two other universes anyways
autism

Uhhmmm these are all in the same universe: ours.

Marvel.
Don't give a shit about Avatar and really didn't like Force Awakens so won't mind not seeing future SW releases.

Avatar is the only one not owned by Disney, so I guess I'm forced to pick it.

those are all shit

Marvel 2bh familia, you can't go wrong with it. Star Wars ended after episode VI anyway.

Avengers
Just to cuck DC even more

Marvel because they make way more movies. It's mathematically correct.

there is only one sensible choice to make here.

suicide.

Star Wars at least has the potential to be great. The others do not.

Itt: people picking avatar because of the following-
Muh Diznee
Muh Essjaydubbleyooos
Muh jew jew
Muh cameron
Muh cuck

Do I really have to choose any of them?

Marvel for the sheer absurdity and how deep the comic mythos and character well is. Seeing infinity War on screen is going to be nuts if its anything like the book. Star Wars will never be what it use to be without a controlled George Lucas where people stop him from making bad decisions, and Avatar is just... meh.

no I picked avatar because it's a well made action movie with mature themes unlike your other two shitty flickfests for manbabbies that were made only to make merchandise

Abatap. Cameron has a knack for believable mechs that has practical use. 2 can be a mecha vs blue man group.

Star Wars, but it doesn't matter. The new movies are going to suck.

Star Wars has the potential to be the best, but with Disney behind the wheel I'm sure it's just going to remain consistently mediocre here on out. Not that that's a bad thing--Disney knows how to please, and people will love 90% of everything they put out, but I'm just not feeling any of their new stuff. It feels robotic. Guardians included. The success of interconnected universes within cinema has robbed a lot of people of standing out for their individual merit--it's an exhausting network of references and set-ups for future movies. It was neat when leading up to The Avengers, but feels soulless at this point. I would have liked a proper Man of Steel sequel but instead received a cynical attempt to emulate Marvel's success with BvS.

So, Avatar. I liked the first movie; it felt grand and unapologetically earnest and ambitious. I hope the next ones goes even bigger. And I know the movies will stay contained to themselves.

>forgetting Cap 3

Man of steel sequel has been scheduled though.
But yeah, it's bound to be full of references to the other movies.

Agree Abatab its best universe.
Others are mindless cashgrabs from cashgrab the corporation.

Avatar. I've had Star Wars cock too far up my ass for too long to pull out now and I want to see finally see a Doctor Strange movie so that leaves Avatar which I can do without. It was fine but I'd rather watch something new from Cameron than a sequel to that.

you read it backward.

can we call avatar a franchise like the other two?

I know there's sequels on the way but we've only had one movie so far and it's only lasting legacy is a lot of movies after it came out in shitty 3D.

even if you hate marvel and star wars you can't deny they both have huge impacts in pop culture. avatar was pretty forgotten.

This. I want films or with Avatar, KINO, to enhance my intelligence.
Not the opposite.

wat
You won't live in that universe.

JC has it covered. The Terminator as a character would have been forgotten if not for Terminator 2: Judgement Day. Aliens is remembered by more people than Alien.

This is the one thing I find kinda inexplicable. How was Avatar such a massive hit that made all the moneys, yet left literally no cultural imprint?

James Cameron is like some vidya companies that should stick to developing engines and leave actual makers make good things with the technology they develop.

Culturally none. It left all sorts of technical impact in mainstream movies. Scorcese's Hugo, Nolan using Imax, and Tarantino's reuse of 75mm film enable a few filmmakers to not be afraid of modern technology.

I'm completely indifferent to Avatar, and was never really a big Star Wars fan. Not that Marvel is any better but if they keep doing fun stuff like Guardians and Ant-Man, or gritty badass stuff like Daredevil and Jessica Jones yeah, I'll watch that. So I pick Marvel.

Marvel. Star Wars is just retreading the same shit eternally. Marvel takes chances on weird shit sometimes, gotta see that Dr Strange and GotG2.

The problem with Marvel taking risk is that they don't go all the way.

Star Wars

Easiest decision I've made in my whole life

>The problem with Marvel taking risk is that they don't go all the way.

they literally go all the way

youtube.com/watch?v=8ULN-MI5BMw

Most of those are mediocre, two of them are average. Again none of them are outright bad.

Avengers.

Avatar is nothing and Star Wars doesn't do that much for me. At least the Marvel stuff is vast and in many different tones.

If they did, Ant-Man would have been more of Edgar Wright than what it has been.

has to be Avatar. Cameron's style has influenced me more than anything.

Star Wars is literally the only option

POLL:

poal.me/qz23tv
poal.me/qz23tv
poal.me/qz23tv
poal.me/qz23tv

Im not stuck in perpetual puberty, so Ill go with Avatar.