What's some music to listen to while having disturbing thoughts you can't escape from

what's some music to listen to while having disturbing thoughts you can't escape from

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxg4C365LbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tOL5ik588vI
youtube.com/watch?v=K0apU6jcdAU
youtu.be/bE7y9p3ttjs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you having a gender identity crisis?

Arca

deafheaven

lorn
youtube.com/watch?v=nxg4C365LbQ

I've been having really bad urge to kill myself for the past couple of days and i've been listening to elliott smith. Ionno mayn

Death Grips

almost, it's more about being a man and not just quite being able to fight against animalistic needs

JESU
youtube.com/watch?v=tOL5ik588vI

sure it might make you depressed instead of a different mental state, but that feel when it engulfs you especially the first time

Oingo Boingo - Little Girls

youtube.com/watch?v=K0apU6jcdAU

also

>they make me feel so
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yeah he's really good for that. Makes it worse though
favorite album?

I castrated myself because of this. Not recommended. The issue with losing your primal instincts seems to be that you lose your ambition for everything else as well.

You'll get over it eventually, existence is full of flaws.

yeah I would rather just get over it than do something as drastic. wish you the best though, that doesn't sound like a very comfortable situation to be in

>I can help!

Welp.

youtu.be/bE7y9p3ttjs

Not OP but I might kill myself and maybe another person too, I'm sleepless since I don't know maybe wednesday.

Monitoring the thread, also thanks for reading my blog.

why? get some sleep man youre obviously making an active effort to stay awake

It seems like this how a lot of people from Sup Forums are going down lately. Somethings in the water.

A guy from Sup Forums a few months ago cut up some dudes son after kidnapping him and went around stabbing people while texting his friend somewhere in europe. Nobody is safe.

Please don't :(

First song pretty much

Uhh what

The Downward Spiral

What's some music to listen to when you've been up for 48 hours on Modafinil and can't sleep.
I've already listened to Downward Spiral and With Teeth but I don't feel like I'm in a scary hole any more so I need something less.

masada mountains of madness

Nevermind I found something that feels good