Ask a Schizophrenic anything. I may take a while to reply sometimes, be patient

Ask a Schizophrenic anything. I may take a while to reply sometimes, be patient.
Free (you)s for all posters!

Bumping with a schizo art

Do you like being schizophrenic? It seems to be a key element in how you define yourself.

Have you ever sucked cock?
If not, would you like to?

I don't like it, but it is who I am, and I accept that.

How do you know youre schizo/ did u just have a panic attack

Do you take meds? What are your symptoms>

Can you work despite your illness? Do you have a job?

>Have you ever sucked cock?
No, I ain't gay.
>If not, would you like to?
See above.
>How do you know youre schizo
Psychologist.
>did u just have a panic attack
I have them all the time.

>Do you take meds?
Nope, I try to avoid all medication if possible.
>What are your symptoms>
Anxiety and paranoia attacks, hallucinations both auditory and visual, and some delusions.
>Can you work despite your illness?
I don't know.
>Do you have a job?

What do you think about the current interest rate? Would raising it shred the economy in its weakened state?

Im paranoid all the time, am I schizophrenic

>No, I ain't gay.
I'm not gay either, I'm bi.
Cocks are delicious.
Would you be willing to try a really nice one?

Morning, user! Sleep well?

how does it feel Trump is after you?

>What do you think about the current interest rate?
I don't know a lot about it.
>Would raising it shred the economy
I would imagine raising would cause some disparity, but I don't' think it'd shred the economy
>Im paranoid all the time, am I schizophrenic
If that's all, then no. Paranoia is not exclusive to Schizophrenia.
>I'm not gay either, I'm bi.
>I suck dicks tho
that's gay mang.
>Would you be willing to try a really nice one?
Nope
>Morning, user! Sleep well?
Fairly well, I wish I could have slept a little more though.
How about you?
>how does it feel Trump is after you?
What?

knowing Trump is after you*

I'm diagnosed with schizo too, actually we talked with each other before in one of your threads, philosophizing about religion, and your pantheist views.

Considering the job question, was this question aimed back at me or did you forget to type something?

Because I got one, although I only work half time. Gotta go to work in about 5 mins actually.. you should give it a try sometime too, after years of being a neet, I can only say the daily structure it provides alone, does wonders for your psyche and mental well being as a schizo.

Im paranoid and delusional, I know the delusions are impossible but they still plague me, how do you make it go away?

Could you please describe some of your delusions.

Seem to me, being aware that they are delusions is quite counterintuitive.

50mg of covfefe, twice daily with food.

>knowing Trump is after you*
Why is Trump after me?
He seems like a pretty cool dude.
>actually we talked with each other before in one of your threads
Ah, yes I remember you.
> was this question aimed back at me or did you forget to type something?
I did forget to type something lel. I didn't even notice that.
It was supposed to be, I have an interview in a few hours.
>you should give it a try sometime too
I'm gonna give it a try.
>Gotta go to work in about 5 mins actually
See you around
>how do you make it go away?
I'll let you know when I figure it out.

>...
>How about you?

Ehhh...I've had better.
Question: Do you find ways to entertain yourself if you get lonely?

>Could you please describe some of your delusions.
The most common one is that I am from another universe. This is the 3rd one that I have been to.

>Seem to me, being aware that they are delusions is quite counterintuitive.
Not really, there's this thing called cognitive dissonance. Just because I know it's a delusion doesn't mean I don't believe it. I'm very aware that what I'm thinking isn't correct, but I can't stop believing it.
>50mg of covfefe
only 50mg? up that shit to 100mg.
>Ehhh...I've had better.
Sorry to hear that user. Hopefully, it gets better for you.
>Question: Do you find ways to entertain yourself if you get lonely?
I don't really get lonely, just bored.

Tell me, OP. Have the voices said anything funny?

Sometimes I feel like I have tourettes but im not aware of it, and im accidentally spewing out all my thoughts uncontrollably. More recently I have been paranoid of sickness, I constantly check my own pulse, when I feel slightly short of breathe I almost panic etc etc.

>Have the voices said anything funny?
Funny like haha, funny?
Yea, they say things that can make me laugh occasionally.
I used to be fairly similar to that, I checked my pulse multiple times a day.

are you a weeb?

Example of the funnies? I wont mock you, can't speak for the rest though.

>are you a weeb?
Aren't we all
I don't remember any of the specifics of what they said. It was some time ago

Are you non-european?

Since mental illnesses are generally non-white (or mixling) properties. My theory is that miscegenation is the cause of mental illness.

Yes?

Ahh, least it's happened. Also, check'd my mayne

>Are you non-european?
I am American, I believe I am from Europeean heritage.
>Since mental illnesses are generally non-white (or mixling)
I haven't noticed that, I've seen a pretty even amount of people from all racial backgrounds with it.
>My theory is that miscegenation is the cause of mental illness.
I don't think that's correct at all.
>Ahh, least it's happened
I guess so. I wish I could remember though. It's really hard to recall the exact things the voices say though.
>Also, check'd my mayne
You like my repeating digits?

How long have you known there was something wrong? When did you get diagnosed?

Why you are such a feg?
Why havent killed yourself yet?
Do you drink?

Interesting.
I also worry about my heart on a regular basis.
I have atrial fibrillation. My heart rate will shoot up over 150bpm for hours at a time. This happens 1 or 2 times per week. I bought a sport watch to track it for the doctors.

It's only paranoid if it's not true.

I recall a story I read 20 some odd years ago. A woman was going through a divorce and felt that her ex was somehow bugging her house. Nobody believed her, not her lawyer, not the judge, not even her psychologist. After weeks of this, her psychologist finally challenged her to do something about it - prove it true or forever drop the idea.
The next week, she empties a bag onto her psychologists desk - dozens of audio bugs. She hired a company who went through and found all the bugs in her house.

Again, It's only paranoia if it's not true.

checked

Who is this anime you keep posting

also fucking checked

Have you ever hurt someone?

Healthy as a horse, and Im pretty sure id be getting odd reactions from people if I was actually shouting out my thoughts. Even still I worry about these things. it sucks

>How long have you known there was something wrong?
My entire life. I really started noticing it when I was around 20, it's when it started to get bad.
>When did you get diagnosed?
21 or 22
>Why you are such a feg?
Why not?
>Why havent killed yourself yet?
Don't feel like it.
>Do you drink?
No, I dislike alcohol.
>Who is this anime you keep posting
Shinobu Oshino
>Have you ever hurt someone?
Yes, I've tried to kill my brother on more than one occasion. I used to get into fights at school, albeit not super often.

Aw man I just turned 20 and the constant pulse checking shit just started, I feel like its going to be a bumpy ride going forward....

Do you think it might happen if you were never worried about it? For instance, do you think that being worried about it might be the reason it never happens?

I used to worry about spilling my spaghetti around certain girls in high school. This prevented me from actually spilling any spaghetti around them.

Was because you schizo condition?

>Aw man I just turned 20 and the constant pulse checking shit just started
If you're worried about it, now is the time to see someone.
Don't ignore the symptoms.

>Was because you schizo condition?
Maybe? I don't really know.

I went to a couple different psychiatrists as a kid, one said Anxiety, one said Bipolar. I dunno whats wrong with me but what are the benefits of seeing someone? I dont want meds and I dont want therapy, are there any other options? What helps you?

>I went to a couple different psychiatrists as a kid
You won't get much out of that tbh. Seeing a psychiatrist as a kid is a waste of time (most of the time).
>I dunno whats wrong with me
That's the benefit, finding out what's wrong with you so you can learn to manage it.
>I dont want meds
That's understandable
>I dont want therapy
You could learn a lot from it though.
>there any other options?
Kind of, but they all revolve around therapy.
>What helps you?
It depends on what I'm going through. But knowing how to deal with your symptoms is absolutely vital to dealing with any sort of mental problems.

Covfefe?

Indeed.

not op, you might only have anxiety.

being occupied helps, having no time to think about silly things make your life easier, I mean who cares about checking their pulse everyday?.
theres a saying that goes something like this...

"when its your turn, not even dodging,

when it isnt not even putting yourself in harm ways"

I have been sick since I was born with epilepsy, I was so worried, took my meds and didnt improve, as a matter of fact I decay, I couldnt keep myself awake from all the meds, my inside hurts and burn from all the meds like 25+ pills daily.

I just stop taking them and living my life peacefully, I understood even if I had lil time here I would get the most of it.
having friends, going out, finding a game, going to the gym, taking a walk, getting a dog, getting a job, a gf.

whatever makes you tick, it doesnt matter, just be happy, even if the day comes when you have to hang the gloves you will feel happy about your life, because you dont waste any of it.

>Ask a Schizophrenic anything.

Not depressed anymore?

What kind of schizo?
Voice, music? Something else?
Mine is voice, named him Kain, he's a pretty cool dude

>Not depressed anymore?
Not really, it kind of faded away.

do you like game of thrones ?

can you act as if youre the avatar from the anime this whole thread ?

>do you like game of thrones ?
Never seen it.
>can you act as if youre the avatar from the anime this whole thread ?
Maybe I already am.

why have you tried to kill your brother ?

Shinobu best girl.

On the life enjoyment scale im at 11/10
I dont let this stuff bring me down, I just enjoy talking about it, hearing what other people have to say ya know. Thanks for the advice.

do you read much ?

you should totally read the fuck out of yourself if you dont have anything better to do.
maybe think about a professional writing carreer.

>why have you tried to kill your brother ?
He got on my nerves, I had a very short fuse as a kid/teen. I always wanted to be alone and he wouldn't leave me alone.
A best best.
>On the life enjoyment scale im at 11/10
That's good to hear
>I just enjoy talking about it
I feel you
>Thanks for the advice.
No probs user.
>do you read much ?
Never.
>you should totally read the fuck out of yourself if you dont have anything better to do.
I dislike reading.
>maybe think about a professional writing carreer.
I also hate writing, it's too difficult to get my thoughts onto paper.

>Never.

this is so sad i want to cry.

weird, looks a bit like what I drew once on acid

is that yours OP?

>this is so sad i want to cry.
Aw, I'm sorry user.
I can't stand reading though. It's just so boring. It's just words on a paper. And none of the words mean anything

>weird, looks a bit like what I drew once on acid
That looks really similar.
>is that yours OP?
It sure is.

Do you draw much, and are the drawings made with any particular purpose or meaning?

r u that schizo, whos also depressed form some days before?

>Do you draw much
Not really. Those drawing are from like 2 weeks ago I think.
>are the drawings made with any particular purpose or meaning?
They were just something I was doing while I hosted a thread and thought about idle things. There's no real "meaning" to it, I was just killing time while I waited.
>r u that schizo, whos also depressed
Yup.

how much money you need to spend each week on meds ?

>how much money you need to spend each week on meds ?
exactly zero dollars.

>yup
anything new in your life?

I think he says he doesnt take meds, thats why Trump is not after him.

>anything new in your life?
Got an interview in 2 hours, and I broke up with my gf. But apart from that, nothing.

Hey OP ive seen one of yoyr previous threads. I asked if I was schizo cause I kept hesring shit and sometimes seeing things. Went to my doctor and he gave me some meds. Idk if he just wants to turn me into a zombie or if im actually schizo. But regardless im not taking this shit. Need some advice, should I take my meds or na? Ive heard they make you lethargic and depressed

i kinda broke up with some1 definitely too, lately. So much effort wasted... All thats left for me to do is get shitload of money, private dick, search them and enact some revenge...
Bitches, man...

Lol check out this retard. He probably believes in eugenics too. Natural selection is random. Well find out whose best suited when society collapses and we're struggling to survive.

go see 1 or 2 doctors more, if all agree you are schizo it means they all cant be wrong, right?

>Went to my doctor and he gave me some meds
If you went to a GP (general practitioner), DO NOT TAKE THOSE MEDS IF THEY ARE ANTI-PSYCHOTICS.
NEVER NEVER take anti-psychs/depressants from a GP. Never.
If you went to a Psychiatrist, then you're probably okay. But doubt that's the case

>search them and enact some revenge...
That's pretty low user. Let the shit go.

Thanks I dodged a bullet there man. Whew, and I thought I was just being paranoid (as I usually am).

Also PSA to anyone in this thread: dont do psychedelic drugs if you have a family history of schizophrenia. You will get schizophrenia like me

but i put effort into it and didnt get what i wanted in return

Problem is I feel like theyre all the same

Welcome to life, pal.
You don't always get what you want. Don't be a little bitch about it.
>dont do psychedelic drugs if you have a family history of schizophrenia. You will get schizophrenia like me
There's no evidence to support that claim, user. If your family has a history of Schizo, you're likely going to get it anyways. Regardless of the drugs you do.
Never go to a GP for psych issues. The only thing you need to get from them is a recommendation for a psychologist. (some insurances need that, and it can make it easier for you to find one)

but i feel like im barely getting anything i want and nothing significant at that.
im gonna make every1 pay

>Not really, it kind of faded away.
Yeah? I think mines getting worse. There's a direct correlation between it and being stressed out / anxious, and stuff is stressing me out atm. I'm fine right now though, so whatever.

i dub thee mentalchan

_sagechan

This is my last post, I need to take a shower and get ready for this interview. I may make a thread later today depending on how I feel.

>im gonna make every1 pay
Quit being an edgy shitlord, user.
Thanks? I think?
>There's a direct correlation between it and being stressed out / anxious
That is how depression works. The more shit that piles up, the worse it gets. Hopefully it doesn't get too bad for you

Actual Psych dude here.
It depends a bit on the country. But if you are in the USA, you should definitely go see a psychiatrist first. In fact, any good GP would have sent you too one ASAP.
And you should go see one ASAP. If you tell them that you have probably been suffering from hallucinations, they should take you immediately.

Assuming you actually are schizo:
Also, if it should get worse (as in, the voices become coherent, you become irritable or even aggressive or have depressive symptoms) you should find medical help immediately. As in, get yourself to a hospital.
Yes, there is a possibility that they will want to keep you in for a couple days to a couple weeks (depending in your symptoms). No, that isn't a bad thing.
Remember: They can only ever forcibly keep you in, if you are a danger to yourself or others. So being stationary is either voluntary or necessary. Try to remember that.

As for the meds.
Yes, side effects (especially the more intensive initial meds) can be quite annoying. Often it takes a while to find the right meds in the right dosages. This part can suck. But stick with it. Nothing is worse than a patient who flip fliops in and off his meds. It makes the symptoms worse.

That's all the time I have for now.
Take care of yourself.

Are there any warning signs or triggers youre about to have an episode?

>quit
no. U cant have that

hey mentalchan
can you describe your most common visual hallucinating

_sagechan

This comment Is NOITO rEAL tAKe yoUr medicAtion anDy

>The more shit that piles up, the worse it gets.
Yeah. The problem is though, I have a very low threshold. Stupid shit stresses me out easily, and getting stressed makes me feel depressed easily. I could never hold a fulltime job, I would get depressed and quit, it'd just be a matter of when.

bump

oh just read he's gone hur