4 years of trying NoFap

4 years of trying NoFap.

Went from 170 pounds to 185 and shredded.
Quit drinking alcohol.
Quit video games.
Quit weed.
Quit gambling.
Learned Spanish.
Moved to a nicer neighborhood.
Restored my backyard and hosted parties.
Mastered cooking.
Mastered guitar and played my own 45 minute solo show in NYC.
Mastered darts.
Won two soccer adult league championships (outdoor and indoor)and was the mvp of indoor.
Broke up with a sex addict girlfriend.
Ran a half marathon.
Learned how to survive in the wilderness.
Learned how to farm.
Learned how to sew.
Learned how to be social.
Went to therapy every two weeks.
Eliminated any and all toxic people from my life in all areas, family, friends and co-workers.
Took the pussy off the pedestal and put it back on the ground.
Ate extremely healthy.
Backpacker through Costa Rica.
Became a badass motherfucker.
Longest streak during that 4 year stretch was 425 days. Now I'm at 50 days and really picking up steam again. What are you doing in your life, still fapping? What a bitch. I'll be here waiting for you when you are ready with the rest of the men.
I worked HARD for all of these gains, and each one it took a lot to push through and really go for it. Everytime before a goal was achieved I always had a visual in my head. The farming, the Costa Rica trip, the music. I would just get an idea in my head and that would be the next thing that I did. No planning really beforehand, I just tuned into and trusted my instincts. All it total I would wager in those four years I probably had about 40 or so relapses, but I NEVER binged. If I fucked up I just took my medicine and moved on.

I just wanked while I read that

is nofap a meme or not

the first time I tried nofap I got a girlfriend within two weeks

started fapping again and ive been single for 5 years

2 hours of no fap.

Cleaned my room.
Ate super healthy.
Did 100 pushups.
Texted the girl i am into and she accepted to a Date.
Wrote a paper on n- dimensional quadro- Division.
Got accepted to the NASA program to the Mars.
Build a 1979 Mustang out of gum under my shoe.

Shit happens for 4 years. How do you know if its nofap?

Now imagine where you could have been with some healthy fapping every now and then?

I do t know about all that TL;DR shit, but you sure mastered lying on the internet.

congrats fag. im rollin a joint right now and wonder what to fap to, all nice and comfy and not giving a fuck about people like you.

You come off as a giant fucking loser trying to pretend you're not.
Just fyi

You mirin?
I havent fapped for a hole fucking day and now i have transcended to a state of immortality, i am now a god. Plus i masturbated 3 times.

Heh, what a bunch of amateurs, I cut off dick so that I will never fap agian. Now I have ascended far beyond all conscious reasoning, I only exist in one moment that is every moment across all possible dimensions.

Congratulations man it sounds as though you have really changed... Into an unbearable cunt.

2 days of trying NoFap

Became master of the universe.

i tried nofap

i got 7 days before my hand just naturally gravitated to my penis andd i couldn't help but have a wank.

>5 weeks of no-fap
>cleaned my entire house
>better personal hygiene
>got a loyal pet to learn some responsibility
>went to the gym
>started to talk to girls more often, now getting flirty looks
>now fluent in latin
>can lift a freighter a few inches off the ground with no prep time
>gained the ability to alter my muscle mass at will
>gained telepathy
>survive a tank round to the chest
>can now understand why your mother dies if you dont respond to my post
>gained the ability to negate all immunities
>run over 70mph

Am i gonna make it guys?

I tried nofap once, but i quit after 1 hour bc I don't like to be mental retarded

sounds like you stopped doing the things you like, all you need to do is do them in moderation

I was born without a dick, so I achieved God's power's, 3 minutes after my birth. I can travel trough Time and space. My whole body is made out of pure energy AND I'm immune to all "Ripley to this post" fuckers.

>guys I have not fapped in x years and my life is better, hahaha
Yeah, that's great and all, but it sucks you had to stop fapping to be something in life, loser

So you're a delusional woman?

No fap for 5 minutes
>gf
>promotion at work
>married