AOTY Thread

Thank motherfuckin God he took the time after his shit with SBTRKT to release this. Production is on point and the melodies, especially the chorus, give me physical and emotional feels out the ass. 8/10 easy.

great cigarette record too

choruses*

Thugger = GOAT

hey man you got some good stuff on there, i might have to check out some of your chart

>give me physical and emotional feels out the ass.

moar liiek in the ass u fag

yours too. have yet to hear a lot of those 7s. ill check em out.

:'(

ill rec black origami, capacity, disappeared behind the sun, baile bucanero, and care from

cool, added em to my backlog

just gave this a first listen and i liked it a lot

pre ez

ay

i was hoping this would be good with that album. maybe an ironic r&b funk singer or a black rock group or a lazy cadence rap. too bad it was freddie gibbs

with that album cover*

i thought it was boring as fuck 2bh

>there are people who pronounce the PAN comp "maw noh noh uh-wear"

Send me your template please.

Pic=Pick.

Yeah. In fairness to the album he talks about a lot of fucked up shit that actually happened with his arrest for rape in Europe. But he did that faggoty Hopsin thing where it has that specific twing and then he just for the most part talked about random thuggish shit like selling crack in school.

>no cover art available
Why are you not hot linking the albums? Did it not work?

this and pic related are my aoty contenders

don't feel like it. the names are the right side!

saw him live as an opener for the XX, he has am amazing fucking voice he instantly had the crowd pumped

Why has no one mentioned this absolute jem?

Because the other aoty thread is better.

I dig your template but if those are your scores I'm actually genuinely bothered by the fact that you liked DAMN. more than A Crow Looked at Me, lel.

To each their own I guess

Because it's nothing special.