How can Trump at the age of 70, have a son at the age of 11

How can Trump at the age of 70, have a son at the age of 11.

????

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3980350/Melania-Trump-threatens-sue-video-suggesting-son-Barron-autism-says-Rosie-O-Donnell-bully-sharing-it.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

very carefully

Simple, have a child at 59. You retarded?

Wait.

That autistic kid who is in all those gifs with Melania is Trump's son? Not his grandson?

da pussy sug his dik

>????
>$$$$

Not that hard to understand

He had sex 11 years ago.

the woman's physiology has a smaller fertility window
you can be male, fetile and virile at 59 easy, whereas menopause average 51 y/o
plus look at him, any woman will need to be buried in a Y-shaped coffin after the onslaught of trump's libido

Yup, Barron is their son. Also, he's about 6ft tall at 11.

Creepy

No, im not "retarded". Im just asking cause its not often i hear about people who can get children at such an old age

Strong seed. Strong leadership. High energy.

this guy here? thats barron drumpf

Don't worry, you'll never have one in your life anyways.

femanon detected

>Why don't male reproductive organs rot from the inside out like the rest of us? Smash the patriarchy!

>any woman will need to be buried in a Y-shaped coffin after the onslaught of trump's libido

Sperm production continues until death, fertility, and sterilization. If he can get it up, jizz, and have his sperm swim, he can impregnate a bitch.

>Haha i got rekt xD :(((((

jesus crhist Sup Forums is really for retards, my mistake making this thread

Human males can produce healthy offspring well into their 80s

Zozzle

He froze his sperm not even joking

Holy shit.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3980350/Melania-Trump-threatens-sue-video-suggesting-son-Barron-autism-says-Rosie-O-Donnell-bully-sharing-it.html

Yes, this kid totally has autism. Holy fuck, look at him. He's not all there.

Makes perfect sense though. You don't have kids at 59 and can then expect them to turn out okay.

Fun fact: With growing age of the parents, the chances for psychological and neurological issues in their child rises.

>healthy

>Trump's son literally has autism.

actually there is evidence showing that as males age their children are susceptible to complications as with women. It is likely due to his advanced age his son has autism or another malformady

Kid looks pretty normal to me.

This is just perfect for Trump.

Trump is a psychopath sociopath.

His son has autism, which automatically makes him that same psychopath sociopath.

spunk

I kind of hope Barron goes into modeling. He's pretty handsome, and it's probably a good profession if he isn't a math-wizard-type autist

he had sexy time with a woman 12 years ago and so on... were you born retarded or is it a choice you made?

>worth millions
>autism
>not you

life could be worse

>Normal

the ultimate troll

I know some old guy with a daughter, hes like 80+ years old and his daughter is like 4-5 now.
guy tested the kid and everything.

it means they had sex, usually people at that age is capped so they dont have kids, or just dont have sex at all.

I can only imagine you never did something stupid when you were 11. Seeing as how you've found your way to this site.

Why do idiots still defend this missfit of human life?

Everything about Trump reeks.

Great. He inherited a bunch of money.

What has he done?

>Bankrupted countless times.
>Runs the country into the ground.
>Gets a mailorder bride and fucks her at 59 to get an autistic son.
>Breaks the law constantly.
>Lies to the American people almost every single minute.

This is such a fucking joke.

HHHHHHUURRRRRRRR DRUMPF. U SO LIBERAL AND HILARIOUS.

really bro, you're using something Jon oliver said as an insult, You get your taunts from a bad late show comedian.
Why do people act like he's an authority on anything, he's a fucking Muppet.

Explain this emotionless empty look on his face then

Oh you must be an American.

apple never falls far from the retarded tree.

who's jon oliver?

I have a emotionless look on my face most of the time. Its called not being a faggot pussy filled with useless emotions. Autists will rule the world. One day you will learn that its human emotions that are at the center of almost all of our bad decisions and problems. Or you wont and you can join atifa and suck dicks all day long until the muslim scum you invite over throws tou off a roof for being a faggot cuck.

Women usually can't, but it's not like his wife is the same age as him

Boredom

Autism...maybe. doubt it though.

But yeah, as men age the risk of birth complications increases however a younger wife has been shown to counteract it.

It basically puting a old transmission in a new car, versus doing the opposite.

Disinterest

Thats a social defect not a physical one fuckface. Learn biology

DNA splicing when giving birth is like 40-60% from either side. It's a little more than just a transmission, dude.

The kids in a place with everybody 40+ yrs his senior.

I looked like that during most of my life. He's either
A) Self conscious about his smile and doesn't want to look dumb so he's putting up a front.

Or B) bored/tired as fuck. Hes been standing in front of crowds for months at this point, can't blame him for losing interest.

>as males age their children are susceptible to complications as with women.
That's a ridiculous exaggeration.
Men age like wine, women age like milk.
If a woman wants to have a kid at 35-40, she'll likely miscarry several times before successfully carrying one child to term.
After 40, it's all but impossible for most women to have a child.
But at even twice that age, a man can still conceive children, with only a moderate chance of autism, down's syndrome, etc.

A bad tranny can really fuck up your cars other parts, but fine "engine" then.

If he gets his moms engine hell be fine even if he got his dads old ass chassis.

>Autists will rule the world
Is this nigga for real?

>Thats a social defect not a physical one fuckface. Learn biology
He's not wrong.
Both full-blown Autism ( a serious form of mental retardation) and the "spectrum" (what most people mean by "autistic") are neurological conditions, not a social failing.

He's rich enough to buy a Russian bride and too lazy to wear a condom.

>a moderate chance
Still more than there would have been if you had one in your 30s.

wrong

Holy shit educate yourself.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2566050/
tl;dr: After age 35 in fathers, the chance for a myriad of birth defects increases dramatically.

>Still more than there would have been if you had one in your 30s.

>tl;dr: After age 35 in fathers, the chance for a myriad of birth defects increases dramatically.

And after 35 in mothers, the chance for carrying a child to term AT ALL decreases dramatically.
Men in their 50's can have children.
Women can't.

He fucked a -12 year old in his 50s.

This thread's still around?
Cool.
This is a level 10 Pepe; OC.

>How can Trump at the age of 70, have a son at the age of 11.
>????
He takes a covfefe supplement

he's a magician

Dream on trumproach

>this

/thread

>Socially awkward disposition
>blank look most of the time

Guys I think he's just a dork, kids from older parents (I don't know Melania's age but Trump was definitely old when Baron was conceived) usually act like this and it's no surprise or secret either.

Remember as a kid having friends who were your age but their parents were ancient? Weren't they kinda y'know, different than the rest of the group in a very obvious way?

Kek!

penis in vagina = instant baby

>9 months in womb for baby to actually be able to pop out

You autists do realize that they aren't far off by saying 59 right?

All of you idiot who can't see the big plan need to seriously shut your shillmouth. When Trump is finished with the media we will be able to have a real president like Ted Cruz or Bernie Sanders. Are they perfect? Of course they aren't but they are real politician who understand politics to a deeper level than Trump does. Nobody here can disagree without trolling that this election should've been Cruz vs Sanders.

>Being this fucking stupid.

Money buys a young pussy...