ITS HAPPENING

ITS HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

goldcoastbulletin.com.au/news/crime-court/woman-filmed-jogging-by-playground-pervert-at-gold-coast-park-felt-sick/news-story/69e650530bec79703bf3452e46b4c474
goldcoastbulletin.com.au/news/crime-court/police-charge-man-over-xrated-gcjosh-films-made-in-gold-coast-playgrounds/news-story/ec9982a3e62c61792b56d7d469a8f506
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3788676/Pervert-filmed-sick-videos-Gold-Coast-parks-escapes-conviction.html?ito=social-facebook
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You done fucked up

Get in here boys

He done goofed, he showed his face

Fuckin faggot strayan cunt

So should we blackmail him into putting money into some anons paypal then have them spend it on something ridiculous like 100 dragon dildos.

He tried to delete the videos when his location was ID'd

State: Queensland
City: Gold Coast
Suburb: Helensvale

bump?

>thread

Nah i say we tear his life apart. He did this in a park, mid day. We can get him on a predator list by showing the vids to the local cops, tell them you recognize this area and dont feel safe since you saw the video online.

"Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured unto you"
-Matthew 7:1-2

Honestly, he's lucky it's come to this.

Imagine the beating he would get if a cop or a father found him doing this a this kids park.

Also why the fuck this cunt chose to fuck a whale doll. I mean, that begs questions on its own.

"Damn, son. This fried chicken be off the chain wax"
-Abraham Lincoln

wtf fucking dolls in public this is soooo Buffalo Bill.

>ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured unto you

yeah I don't plan on fucking a sex doll in public any time soon so i'm ok with it

>Not a chirst fag.

GG cunt.

"Talk loud and succ dick"- thomas obama hitler christ

I can reason with this. Consider this dude lucky.

"Vat are dar foq ar you ar tokeeeen abor men"
Prashen - 7-11

goldcoastbulletin.com.au/news/crime-court/woman-filmed-jogging-by-playground-pervert-at-gold-coast-park-felt-sick/news-story/69e650530bec79703bf3452e46b4c474

ok, now that's just weird.
he needs to be put on some type of list for sketchy people.

lol whats going on? its just some random loonie fucking a blowup doll!? I have seen worse here

That's my play ground you nigger

Anyone willing to make an anonymous tip to the non-emergency police line there?

i recognised the kmart sign from the second video he posted in some random thread.

he deleted his videos

but i had them cached.

I thought it was Helensvale,
this link user posted pretty much suggests i was right.

I shoulda been a fucken cop or something.

>now you know the time baby

i think from that article we can see they've already seen and used these vids in court against him

"Having eyes, see ye not? and having ears, hear ye not? and do ye not remember?"
-Mark 8:18

"Satan: thou art a stumbling-block unto me: for thou mindest not the things of God, but the things of men"
-Mattew 16:23

>Not being able to quote a single word from the holy bible

LOL

... I have suspended my judgement thus far.

goes to a playground?

kids will be next

KEK

OP from previous thread posted the vidyas then pretended to dox himself.
OP is attempting to use Sup Forums as his personal army.
OP is a fag. NYPA.
newfags be newfagin.

You're right. The guy who leaked them here was probably on Jury and thought what the hell.

Ofc its a queenslander :^)

see
what he did is highly illegal and he was dumb enough to show his face.

he deleted his webms after he was called out.

he will get caught and will remain on a sex offender registry and will have his international travel restricted under new legislations.

he's fucked, no one would ever purposefully do this to themself and would make a new thread about it.

This is epic, this cunts going to jail man.

Anyone remember when Sup Forums doxxed that cum tribute bloke?

>>Not being able to quote a single word from the holy bible
>Being this brainwashed
What's it like in rural America?

goldcoastbulletin.com.au/news/crime-court/police-charge-man-over-xrated-gcjosh-films-made-in-gold-coast-playgrounds/news-story/ec9982a3e62c61792b56d7d469a8f506

ah well looks like case closed

and we care about this why?

wow in my country you would get charged maybe 500 euro for fucking a doll in public and than its done. you native english orwell fanatics are realy weird with those extreme punishments, there are even children on sex offender lists. and why would you allow to call a park "palmolive park" thats messed up

He was never convicted and was fined $1500

"Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves"
-Mattew 10:16

Because OP is just an art the wretched one and miserable and poor and blind and naked.

wow thats fucked

I don't know if I should cheer or cringe.

Wouldn't a fine follow a conviction?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3788676/Pervert-filmed-sick-videos-Gold-Coast-parks-escapes-conviction.html?ito=social-facebook

Dude, that happened at Australia. You even can fuck a kangaroo at a church and just be fined for that.

omg!!!