Whats a good place to masturbate anally, crossdress and not get caught?

whats a good place to masturbate anally, crossdress and not get caught?

>yes Im a curious faggot
>not always alone at home
>can lock room but would be very suspicious to people and my sis sleeps in the same room.
>can't do it comfortably in the bathroom since there isnt a place to lay on properly.
>Hotel is expensive and can't really go out overnight.

Forgot to mention I have bought a dildo online and kept hidden from relatives, have yet to use it properly

dont need to lay, you can kneel or squat both are good positions for practice. use conditioner if you cant get lube and just work con getting a few fingers in there

also post pics

Post pics and see if its worth getting a sugar daddy to sort you out with a hotel ;)

you sis got any sexy panties to borrow?

you're...ugh nvm.

bumping to save thread

Bumpity bump

He's obviously underage you dirty old faggot.

get a local fuck buddy online, craigslist or somethin

Sorry but it sounds like you shit outta luck, save for the rare moments you actually have the house to yourself. Any chance you have a good friend with a big house? Also, how big is your dildo?

Kill yourself faggot

This, I still have a year before the legal age.

n-not ready for that user

8inch

will do.

Just do it when you know your sis will be out for a few hours.
Or, if she isn't 15 or something, try telling your sis so she will know why you lock the door.

Just lock your door, your mum will you just think youre jacking off, not a big deal

post pictures of your sisters underwear user.

have you ever worn anything of hers?

>ted. Click here to view.
MODSSSS

Post pic of your sister's closet. Let people roll for what to wear.

>"8 inch"
That's gonna really hurt if you start with the dildo. I'd recommend starting with fingers, then something like a hairbrush, then the dildo. I love big cocks and toys, an you will too, but go slow. Lube is your friend. Also you will hit a "wall" about five or six inches into your ass - relax and push back a little and you will be able to take the rest (which feels incredible).

>One year till I'm 18
This is just my two cents, but get laid soon because you're only 17 once (also 17 is perfectly legal in most states). Install grindr and get busy. Older guys are easier on first timers (in my own experience) and will be more patient and understanding.

Good luck. Have fun. Be safe.

its actually fine, I've used other objects near its size. before and its not my first time using it.

I'm dont know if I can get laid if my lower half looks ugly full of dark areas and around my waist and I dont really look fit enough to get picked, but I'm not overweight

outside your local middle school

>whats a good place to masturbate anally

A place called THE HELL YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.

What do you do to take care of your skin?

I only started tbh, along with exercise and getting fit and slim.
Kojic soap

Hail Satan

You should look into using honey. I've seen people mix it with some other things to get clearer skin.

Lemon juice. I used to have dark patches around my anus / taint, now my rosebud is nice and pink. After you shower (and shave) wet a paper towel with lemon juice and put it on dark areas and leave it for 20 minutes. It will sting, but quit bitching and get over the pain, faggot.