In honour of Ramadan, for all our Muslim friends I've prepared some delicious bacon for tonight's meal

In honour of Ramadan, for all our Muslim friends I've prepared some delicious bacon for tonight's meal.

k

Look at all those edges on that!

can you send it to me in a .package file true email?

You're dumb.

>true email

KYS you illiterate faggot

Ramadan is when Muslim bitches run outside naked while the men perform a tribal dance for fertility. Then they fuck in a big orgy. My neighbors are Muslim, happens every year.

Muslims can eat bacon it's not really a big deal.

im not ramadaming but ill take some

No.
No they cannot.

Yes lol they can. And they do. All the time.

Muslims worship cows.

they can, it's the same level of sin as swearing. no big deal.

youre confusing this with hinduism

I have also seen Muslim orgy on Ramadan. With women and goats.

They're allowed to eat it not to starve to death for sure. Like if you force fed a Muslim bacon, God doesn't care. It's clear from the scripture but you don't know that because you are ignorant. - not a Muslim

>No they cannot.
Yes they can if there isn't anything else. And OP didn't cook anything else but bacon cuz he's a fucking jew.

OP here, not a jew, Roman Catholic.

Don't you fucking dare make that joke again. I live by, and rightly so, the teachings of Muhammed the Prophet and the word of God as told in the Qu'ran. I will NOT suffer your thinly disguised discomfort at the sight of the truth. That bacon will be your spiritual undoing and will jeopardise your life as you know it.

You have been warned. The Qu'rans retribution is swift and lacks mercy

Is it true Muslim women are naked under that black robe? I heard it was the law in Saudi Arabia.

dubs, nice, nice
HOLY FUCK QUADS BITCH FUCK YOUR FAGGY DUBS NIGGA

And that is somehow better than being a jew? How so?

Who said better? Just pointing out an error in assumption.

You wrote a jew without capital letter and roman catholic in them. You came off like some supremacist.

We need some Jimmy Dean Pork Sausage too.

How about the edges on THIS?

Shut up, nigger.

Chek'd and Kekked.

Lol im a muslim and eat almost everyday bacon even on ramadan

turkey bacon

Pussy

Lying infidel filth

I speak the truth you filthy mongol

lol muslims could care less about other people eating pork. it's not like they die inside of they see somebody eating bacon.

silly american

Welcome to Sup Forums, SJW center of the new decade.

Kek, how this related? They can't eat it freezingly.

So you idolize a guy in a dress, wearing red gay shoes and a funny hat. And this guy is supposed to represent your god on earth...

I would claim not to eat bacon to be the sane option...

Covfefe

nah, it's just that your shitty 9gag tier humour attempt isn't funny