Let's see your favorite cummed and cocked beauties you saved or made. Also general tribute thread

Let's see your favorite cummed and cocked beauties you saved or made. Also general tribute thread

Other urls found in this thread:

still-virgin.net
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Bumpp

me

fuck i would love to see you do a vid of my gf

Just stop. If you ever post here again, I will fuckin’ choke slam you into a coffee table, with any luck it will be one of those old school antique coffee tables that was made out of the really good wood from deep in the fucking forest and not that Ikea bitch that explodes like a fucking stunt table. I will put you right through it, and pull you up by your god damn larynx and then right through the dry wall, my hand would be disappearing into the wall like I just fisted a fucking horse. Then I’d pull you out, you’d have plaster all over your fucking hair, you’d be deprived of 3 quarters of your oxygen, and you’d start to cry. Then I’d just whisper into your ear, really calmly, like one of those bad guys in one of those great 80’s movies with Mel Gibson, or fucking Stallone or whatever, where once the goons would get him tied up and the head bad guy that’s running bitch would come in all relaxed with his dress shoes and suit and would just come up and put his face like parallel to the other dude’s face and just come in and whisper in the guy’s ear nice and calmly. That’s what I’d do to you, as you’re struggling to breath, I’d put my head right next to your ear and just be like “If you ever post in this section again, I will fucking kill you. You understand me? The only reason you’re not dead right now is because I haven’t figured out how to get away with it yet. If you even come in this section again, I swear to god, I will grab you by your fucking baby fat and the top of your fucking head and I will throw you upside down through a bay window” As you sit out there in the rain, picking the glass and the wood shards out of your body, I’m gonna take a tray of hot macaroni and throw it right on your fucking face. That’s what I’ll do if you ever post here again. Faggot. Gay thread.

>STILL VIRGIN TEEN GALLERY:

still-virgin.net

Sissy cd looking for alpha men to kik with. I want to show your pics of the girl I love while you humiliate me.

Kik: Lexithong2

Bump

Do her please she loves being covered in cum and getting fucked up the arse

Smear her makeup with cum.

Did you save the last tribute on her? I did that. It was a few days ago.

i did, need cum though :/

saved cum on my friend

Would love to see someone tribute her. Will return the favour with nudes

Can you post it then

Smear her lipstick with your dick

that you ?

nop

Would've like to seen an actual tribute but a promise is a promise. Wwyd to her?

I wanna see someone blow their load onto her so badly.

It's still my dick. Just don't have a second device close by atm.

Ahhh fair enough

cum on her please

Post more face pics and I'll fucking cover her

Post more of that face

Anyone feel like tributing my ex? Kik: lowatlas

Kik jaygnat if anyone wants to trib my gf tits. If it's similar to mine I'll show her and say it was me

Only one I got so far but if someone feels like they want to make my folder bigger :)

Is she worthy?

Anyone want to cum on this Jew?

pleaaaaaase :)

Got the original picture?

Post some sluts begging for cum with their tongues out

On it

Anyone want tributes? Got kik too.

She looks like a nice little redheaded cock sucker keep going

Before.

whats your kik?

After.

your handy work ?

Her names Lauren

TheRealEngelbert

like her?

Yep.

Where can I find more like this?

I would go ass to mouth with her and her little friend, spraying Lauren's cute face with cum when I was finished.
Post moar

think you could give her the same treatment.

Do you really fucking these two girls are remotely in the same league. Stacey deserves sperm, that hideous monster you posted does not.

filthy brit bong detected

My cousin

if someone does her il do a tribute in return

Winnipeg actually.

would she work?

Nice, thanks. More?

that slut has a great mouth, got more?
her short haired dyke looking friend could use a thick load too

Do her please?

bust all over these new grads