Girlfriend wants to be a cam girl. Should i let her try it out?

Girlfriend wants to be a cam girl. Should i let her try it out?

No, she's a whore

I mean if your fine with a bunch of horny guys wanting to fuck your girlfriend and jack off to her sure, but if your not retarded then you shouldn't

You're*

Congratulations, OP. You've hit the lottery. By revealing this to you, your girlfriend has already declared that she's an irredeemable whore, and today's your lucky day! By finding this out much, MUCH sooner than you might normally have, you can exit the relationship with fewer regrets!

no

All these guys throwing money at her. Shes eventually gonna find a rich cock thats bigger than you. Dont cuck yourself.

Oh thanks baby

yes, she's a whore
might as well make money at it, also couples on chaturbate pay more than single women. so don't be a pussy and make those $$

Try fuck no

Going to be awkward when she gets pms and camshows of dudes with way bigger dicks than yours. Not to mention the more she does it the less stimuli she'll get in actual sex. You're burying your own grave in this relationship.

Go for it, I want to see the "mah gf broke up with me" thread. saged

forgot to add OP, setup the account as yourself being the primary, that way you'll be getting paid and not her.

Tell her you get half the money then proceed to fuck other girls behind her back. You have quite the disrespectful little bitch. Either use her or put her in her place

Lmao get cucked you beta boy

>mah gf broke up with me
kek

You mean digging right?

I'm sure he meant digging

summer, you gotta open it before you save it

You saged with a picture? Also, bump with a picture!!!!!!!!!1!!!1!!!1

break up with her retard

Well, if it was me, i would let her. Why not? She will still be yours anyway. All people can do is jerk off to her, so you still are the only one with the privileges to fuck her. And it's a good money.

Eventually she will grow an inflated ego when she receives thousands of flattering comments from anons jacking it too her. It will only be a matter of time before her ego will be so big she will think she can do better than you and she will be making boat loads of cash. Then when your dad and thinking of her there will always be the temptation to watch her stream as your soul is crushed by watching all the howling dogs throw money at her tits...

beta fag detected