Any other brits buy a gun before? I'm meeting up with a random tomorrow to get a glock 17 for home protection...

Any other brits buy a gun before? I'm meeting up with a random tomorrow to get a glock 17 for home protection. I live in manchester.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/10/03/do-civilians-with-guns-ever-stop-mass-shootings/
reddit.com/r/progun/comments/4ihvix/armed_civilians_do_not_stop_mass_shootings/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

YA BETTER BIN THAT KNOIFE M8

^

>I'm meeting up with a random tomorrow to get a glock 17 for home protection. I live in manchester
I hope he's an undercover copper and you get sent down, you dumb faggot. This is not the USA and you don't need a Glock for "home protection".

UK FAC holder here

Your country is turning into a muslim country and you think you don't need a gun, whew lad.

>Your country is turning into a muslim country
Hahahahahahaha
You ought to get your news from somewhere other than Fox
At last census Muslims were less than 5% of the population.
Any more recent figures are pure speculation.

Tell that to the people of London who were attacked in the riots and had their businesses burned down.

It is only going to get worse.

>Tell that to the people of London who were attacked in the riots and had their businesses burned down.
Because being armed really works in downtown USA
>It is only going to get worse.
No. No it isn't. You're just a fearful moron who reads conspiracy theories and fake news.

Thinking that 5% can't turn into 20% in a generation due to high Muslim birth rate and low English birth rate.

UK is fucked mate.

7-7 bombings
parliament hit and run
Manchester Arena

>5%

I used to work for the London Ambulance Service. You can fuck off with that 5% bullshit. I actually tried learning punjabi to make my life easier.

It does work, just rarely gets reported because a good guy with a gun doesnt fit the narrative.

>Thinking that 5% can't turn into 20% in a generation due to high Muslim birth rate and low English birth rate.
You really are a dumb faggot aren't you? No wonder you're taken in by the BNP

UK population + c 65 million.

4.4% of that is 2.86 million

20% of that is 13 million

So you're saying that the muslim population can increase by 450% in one generation?

Don't be a dumb faggot - how would home defence weapons affect any of those?

>You can fuck off with that 5% bullshit.
Last official census figures for UK as a whole. I didn't say you don't have concentrations; for fuck sake I'm a Brummie, but I'm not a scared shitless little Brummie who listens to dumb skinheads whose IQ is lower than the number of eyelets in their Doc Martens

The stupidity in this thread is making my head ache, so I'll leave you to a White Pride circle jerk over pictures of AR15s

>because a good guy with a gun doesnt fit the narrative
Have you forgotten who the new president is? it fits the narrative precisely - pity it just doesn't happen to fit the facts

Just keep pulling the fleece over your eyes like their holy book doesn't demand they eradicate you and your ways.

You're fucking retarded.

I'm sure the situation would have gone much better if everyone was armed.

>Too bad it never happens
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/10/03/do-civilians-with-guns-ever-stop-mass-shootings/

Don't do it mate. You will get fucked by the piggies if you ever get caught.

If you want to risk the jail time, at least file away the serials numbers on it and if you use it, throw that shit in a random dumpster far far far away from where you did use it.

Just don't do it mate. Honestly, losing your life to jail time would be worse than keeping a cricket bat in your house in case Mohamed wants to rape your daughter.

reddit.com/r/progun/comments/4ihvix/armed_civilians_do_not_stop_mass_shootings/

Is that legal where you live? Do you know how to operate and responsibly own a firearm? Meeting with a stranger to buy a gun? What the heck man

No, what I was trying to say was how it's going to get worse.

Being armed and in your home will be safer than calling the unarmed police at home.

>Muslims were less than 5% of the population

yeah back in 1960 it was 5% it is 39% now

7 major citys are muslim majority

>So you're saying that the muslim population can increase by 450% in one generation?

Yes, when a population that has over 5 kids for each parent couple, compared to a parent couple of locals who on average are having less than 1.7, you could easily see this kind of shift, not to mention continued infiltration by refugees and illegal immigrants.

I am sorry you do not like what I said, but you shouldn't like it.

I know several people who have defended their families during home invasions with pistols. One a semi auto 'assault' rifle.

Why not just buy a glock 17 from Amazon? They deliver anywhere and everywhere and there is a 30 day return policy no questions asked. Don't worry about the UK "Authorities" preventing you from doing so. They are too busy filling out paper work and taking "mandatory" rest breaks. Enjoy your firearms.

The London riots had nothing to do with a muslim population

>not bring able to defend yourself without a gun
There are too many pussies in this country. You're either going to get robbed or get arrested tomorrow

Name a single one that is relevant to this debate

Bullshit. In cities across the USA where LEGAL gun ownership is appreciated and endorsed, the crime rates are astronomically lower than in cities that are Democrat controlled with some of the strictest gun laws around, eg. Detroit, Chicago, Los Angeles, Baltimore, Memphis, etc.

>London

>yeah back in 1960 it was 5% it is 39% now
4.4% in 2011 census.
Need an official citation for the 39%. I'll wait
>tumbleweed
The fact that you even believe that statistic shows how earth-shatteringly dumb you really are. 4 in 10 of the entire UK population is Muslim? Really? There's not 4 in 10 who are none-white Caucasians, never mind Muslim

Don't believe the BNP, my dumb little friend

Ok so why did the racist media show us blacks who were doing the majority of the riots?

correlation =/= causation

So why do so many locals (Tommy Robinson) and tourists complain about the changing demographic in the UK followed by higher crime statistics than when it was previously British and not islamoniggers?

>be me
>be Scottish
>be living in Scotland
>see very few Muslims
>see very few immigrants at all
>unless Govanhil or Pollockshields
>see
>sad to see English fuck forgets Glasgow Airport Attack
>fuckin usual
>English cunts think the fuckin world revolves arounf them
>secretly happy though
>at least we know how to deal with muh terrorists
>worried someday i might have to snap a tendon too

Because Tommy Robinson is a retarded racist EDL fuckwit who will misquote, mislead or just plain lie to promote his agenda of a never-existant all-white Britain. I'm a Brit - I should know.

Ok so the upturn in crime is not related to blacks and Muslims, both rising at the same time.

>Ok so the upturn in crime
What upturn in crime?

(cont)
Forgot to add
>For nearly 20 years, Britain, in common with much of the western world, has experienced a steady fall in numbers of offences. This has been variously attributed to better burglar alarms, more CCTV and fewer young men in the population.

I will admit that there is a 2% uptick last year.

calling bullshit on that graph, it's been manipulated.

or are you seriosly trying to tell us that in the whole of England and Wales theres only on average 20 crimes commited each fuckin day?

TWENTY?

for TWO whole fuckin countries?

if this is true then why the fuck do we need such a big police force?

>12.4% Muslim in London
>try harder

Number of offences in thousands

I've been wanting to get one too, I'm in Leeds.

How did you find someone to sell? How much?