So, i bought about 5-6g of a really tasty weed

so, i bought about 5-6g of a really tasty weed.
After a week the weed got really dry and lost the nice flavor so a friend told me to put a piece of apple in my vase to raise the humidity.
12 hours latter, my weed is good as new.
I decided to keep the apple in the vase for more although my friend told me to do keep it for 2 days max (in the refrigerator).
On the third day i forgot my vase all night on my desk.
Now my poor weed has mold on in.
It's only about 1-2g but it's my last and i feel really bad to throw it away...
Any tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

the420shack.com/2011/01/how-to-tell-if-your-smoking-moldy-weed.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

smoke it. you'll only die, what's the harm

pic related, my moldy weed...

It'll be fine to smoke. The fire from your lighter will burn the mold and kill all the bacteria.

so, use bong and don't roll it?

will this also work to a joint?

this guys is trolling, it's very harmfull to smoke it, nothing could happen or you can get lung infection, you won't die but you wish you did (3 weeks of extreme coughing, great pain i throat and chest).

Throw it away.

Why buy a quarter if it will last you more than a week? Just get 8ths

Pick the mold off and smoke it. If you've ever smoked reg you've already smoked worse. You can find all sorts of shit in some ol brick reg.

It's mold, don't smoke it

Pro tip: use a slightly moisten Qtip for the same thing to avoid fungi from the fruit but leaving it in there for a few days was your major mistake. I rarely let the Qtip stay in with my bud for more than a couple hours

Read.
the420shack.com/2011/01/how-to-tell-if-your-smoking-moldy-weed.html?m=1

you're just putting that shit in a vase? you even putting a lid on it? i use corked jars for my shit
>pic related

>your
parasites

Source is "the420shack". No surprise they wouldn't know the difference, kek

Use a damp paper towel next time. And ONLY keep a small square of it in with the weed for no more than 24hrs. Sometimes only a couple hours is more than enough time to rehydrate. Do not OVER hydrate.

This. Exactly this. You don't want to have trouble breathing for at least a month. Sucks, but throw it out and buy more, m8.

Ive smoked weed with broken glass in it, youll be fine. Just pick off overly moldy spots n spark uuup

listen to NONE of these people. Aspergilus is not your friend. It can cause some serious shit. I am personally very allergic to it. Just toss it. (some people may suggest baking on low and deoxyblahblahblah...noep) For future reference it is way better to have dry than moldy, but you may want to invest in some Boveda (62% RH) packs and toss it in an airtight jar. They are around $1.50 each and last around a month. keeps it at perfection.

thanks Sup Forumsros, i will throw it

sell it to someone else, make some money

fucked up bro
if you hate ure life smoke it
otherwise throw that nasty shit in your trash

i don't think i can find such an idiot to buy weed with mold on it

take the obvious mold off?

that shit used to be good before get fuck

to much effort. it will take like an hour with a toothpick to clean that shit

Denver dispensary budtender here posting on a petty weed thread, there's nothing you can do but honestly if you smoked it nothing would happen. I'd it good for you? Fuck no. But these kids saying you'll die or get an infection are ridiculous.

You guys are fucking loser stoners anyways. I hope you smoke mold.

Make some oil from it with ethanol or isopropyl

just chop it up and smoke it, it wont fuckin kill ya

kill yourself because you smoke weed