NIGGERS BTFO! WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEIT. .SIKE!

NIGGERS BTFO! WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEIT. .SIKE!

dailycaller.com/2017/05/30/scientists-map-the-genome-of-ancient-egyptian-kings-and-they-werent-from-africa/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/controversial-study-suggests-earliest-humans-lived-in-europe-not-africa/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rus'_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_conquest_of_southern_Italy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

inb4racewar

Yeah no shit
Don't people learn ancient history i school?

Next hot topic
>We wuz opprezzed since befoa Christ gibs 4 milleniums of reparations

Well didn't they also discover that people originated from europe; found a really old jawbone.
so "we're all africans" argument is out as well.

dailycaller, lol

Soon! Can't wait wait to be first in my neighborhood with a confirmed kill!

She-boons first; limit their ability to reproduce.

Because a shitty alt-right blog is more reliable than WAPO/Fox/CNN/NYT/etc

Fuck right off you right wing cunt.

>they weren't from africa

>egypt
>not africa

Illiterate nigger detected...

>getting your news from the daily caller

Max Planck Institue....feggit

There were blacks, browns, whites and blues.

Fucking blue people.

And their shit music...

#Covfefe

Butthurt nignog

Duh the entire Ptolamaic dynasty for example was of Greek heritage.

This is 100% inaccurate. All existing physical evidence points to toward humans evolving on the African continent. All efforts to prove that humans evolved in Europe, or that whites evolved separately in Europe, have yielded nothing. You don't have to agree with me, but that is what the available data proves.

Controversial new research suggests that modern humans evolved from apes in the Eastern Mediterranean — not from ancestors in Africa, as long believed by the majority of scientists.

The researchers' bold, potentially paradigm-shifting claims were published in two studies Tuesday in the journal PLOS One.

The researchers base their arguments on analysis of two Graecopithecus freybergi ape fossils, a lower jaw found in Greece and an upper premolar found in Bulgaria, dating back 7.24 and 7.175 million years, respectively.

The team argued that several dental features from these fossils — in particular, partially fused premolar roots on the lower jaw fossil— make a convincing case that the Graecopithecus freybergi is the earliest known human ancestor. Scientists have seen partially fused premolar roots in several fossils throughout the human lineage. If the fossils mark the earliest moment of humans' differentiation, it would significant change the human origin story. The researchers believe these fossils are several hundred thousand years older than the ancient hominin known as Sahelanthropus, a 6- to 7-million-year-old pre-human which was unearthed in Chad.

cbsnews.com/news/controversial-study-suggests-earliest-humans-lived-in-europe-not-africa/

greeks are not white tho

>>Our analyses reveal that ancient Egyptians shared more ancestry with Near Easterners than present-day Egyptians, who received additional sub-Saharan admixture in more recent times.

WE WUZ DICKWASHERS

>cbs
Lel

this is the year that keeps on giving, first the earliest hominid was found in europe and now this.

Dailycaller lol, why not just go full wingnut and hit up Breitbart and InfoWars

FAKE NEWS! The Egyptians were aliens

>Fox, NYT, CNN
>reliable

are you mentally retarded?

You didn't read the source material from well-respected scientific article-publishing websites?

Read the news, bro. This was discovered like a week ago. Europeans and Africans evolved separately.

Not really.

The "Out of Africa" myth has been shown a lie of '70s political correctness. Even the creators of the theory said so.

Depends on the dynasty. Most were North African, the Nubian dynasty was black African, and cleopatra et al were Greek.

That really does make sense once you think about it. I guess they thought if they taught it long enough no one would be interested enough to look for the truth.

>WE WUZ DICKWASHAZ

This would be true...if we were reading for a decade old high school text book

nice. And there's the "Garden of Eden", for you...or for the Annunaki that played with monkey dna to make proto-human slaves.

Racist pieces of shit.

Out of Africa is still he leading theory, a single study that hardly any experts support doesn't overturn all of he evidence for humanity evolving within Africa

Ah. This guy with the "ayyyyys". Still not buying this suggestion.

It's the dominant theory today. By a lot.

Swanson TV dinner heir and FOX NEWS talent Tucker Carlson's DAILY CALLER is my #1 source of scientific information!

Tell us just HOW FLAT IS THE EARTH?

So how do you explain peoples like the Denisovans

DAS RASIS

How does the existence of denisovans in any way conflict with the out of Africa model?

I'm black and I knew this not every black person is a dumb store robbing shithead

> I M P L Y I N G
> M
> P
> L
> Y
> I
> N
> G

The link in the article sends you to a peer reviewed report from nature.com you uneducated fuckwit

Yeah.. they are. They get a lot of sun but.. they are.

It's debatable. Whiteness is a social construct. Most everyone can agree West and north Europeans are white but beyond that it's up to the individual. They're definitely Caucasian but that's not the same as "white."

>still the leading theory
>been less than a week

Give it time, child.

underrated post

Yes, because facts are not independent of support and feelings, but instead rely on those to be true, since everything is relative.

Do you get this excited over every contradictory study picked up by the news media? it might not be well supported, but it's a sensational enough headline to net us 5mil clicks this week!

The only whites are male descendants of Norsemen. Women are objects, Irishmen are potatoniggers

The Egyptian kingdom has had more than 30 different dynasties in its ~2500 years of history. Do you know what this means? For each dynasty you have a different royal family. Some of these families were Nubian and therefore African in origin. Some of them weren't. For instance, the last one, the Ptolemaic dynasty, was Macedonian.

Saying that all kings of Egypt weren't from Africa is as dumb as saying that all of them were not only African but Black, as some Black activists propagate.

They were dick washers

So Sicilians are fine? And Russians?

and pharaohs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt

Did you read the post? The vikings never visited Sicily or Slav-land

Yeah except Egyptians literally drew pictures of themselves as black.

>The vikings never visited Sicily or Slav-land
Aw it's retarded

A lower jaw and a molar alone are not enough evidence to overturn the out of Africa theory. A theory built on one study, using two fossils as evidence, is not enough to throw out everything in the entire field of anthropology. To me, there needs to be far more evidence than there currently is for me to accept this as truth. It is on the news because it is controversial, not because of the rigor of the evidence behind this claim. It being in the news does not mean that it is true. I'm not saying that it is impossible, but the majority of evidence that has been collected still offers support to the out of africa theory. I believe there needs to be more examination of these fossils, and hopefully more remains can be found and examined. People need to stop being so reactionary to scientific headlines. One study being shouted about in the news is just that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rus'_people

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_conquest_of_southern_Italy

Touché

the sphynx has a face with negroid features

Yup. Viking children all over the place.

It also has the body of a lion. Were the Pharaohs lions?

You don't get to pick and choose facts. Sample size and study saturation only matter in sociology and psychology. Besides, this extends the fossil record and does not rework it.

The Sphinx was originally carved with the head of a dog, like Anubis. Research has shown that the sculpture was changed perhaps thousands of years after its original construction.

Even if this is true, the negroids will never accept it. They'll claim white folks fabricated the evidence to once again put down the black man.

Denisovans don't have any relevancy to what I was saying. Could you clarify the question?

we don't even know that it's a human ancestor

everyone keeps posting kathy griffin today, really are trying to push her to hero.

ANCHUENT EDGYPTIANS WUZ NUT EDGYPTIANS U RACIST

Lips and nose were removed, empathetic decreased and analytical increased.

Pharos don't wash dicks. Niggers do.

Nigger pharaohs don't wash dicks tho

So the reds were wiped out? Tragic. Rip in peace Sarge, Simmons, and Griff

I'm not picking and choosing facts. I am saying that this is a bold statement about our ancestry based off of less evidence than I believe is currently available for this theory to be held as fact or truth.

blue skin is a real thing tho. there's a gray skinned woman I occasionally see around my town.

Do you even know what the "Out of Africa" hypothesis is?

OOA is a pathetic cuckland theory that takes advantage of Africa's tendency to preserve bones better than any other region.

Finding anything where mile high glaciers scraped across the land is next to impossible.. but in Africa, where you don't even have a freeze-thaw cycle, little rain, etc?

Piece of cake. Liberals are fucking morons.

interesting point

Indeed. Water is natures perfect solvent. There's nothing that can penetrate and break shit down like water, and that's before we even begin to mention the freeze-thaw cycle.. which absolutely decimates everything.

Africa has none, or hardly any, of this.

Dunning kruger

Are you implying east Africa didn't have glaciers in the past? Or that we don't have many fossils and artifacts from Europe, or enough to construct an accurate model?

Alright then. What is your theory, and what evidence supports it?

>black people are just now blown the fuck out
please

I implied "hardly any", learn to read.

And no, nowhere near enough to construct accurate models.

You're an irritating, immature shill. You'll approach this like a woodpecker, relentless and unending. Your fantasies are at stake, not mine.

My theory is that idiot cuck beelyfeel liberals spend a majority of their resources and interest in a place ideal for preservation, and little to none in a place far less beneficial.

The easy road: home to liberals.

See, little woodpecker.

Pathetic.

>cbsnews.com/news/controversial-study-suggests-earliest-humans-lived-in-europe-not-africa/

this guy spent years eating and drinking colloidal silver like a retard

And your evidence to support your still completely unfounded theory?

Older bones other places? A refutation of carbon dating? Aliens?

Jesus Christ, say something besides nuh-uh muh theeries

not reading the dumbass article. But picture is of Cleopatra. Her and her entire family are Greek. Dumb.

Dunning Kruger then. Science hurt your fee fees so now you're tellin them scientific experts what's what by calling their theory bs with no evidence or alternative theory to back up your criticism

Niggers btfo by cuck lib news CBS...

Where's yo melanin gawd nao?

Now this is interesting.

It raises separate questions as to whether or not this particular member of homini continued to diverge into anatomically modern humans but it's at least an argument.

Hey dumbfuck this is how you engage in meaningful discourse.

So, your theory is ENGAGE STRAW MAN FALLACY! If you actually knew a single thing about anthropology, you would know that the OOA theory persists as the leading one in the field for a reason. Fossil evidence from all over Africa, Asia, the pacific islands, and parts of Europe, as well as genetic evidence from populations across the globe, lend support to OOA.

I'm simply saying all of humanity evolving in a single place seems impractical, and awful convenient as applied to other liberal stances when considered.

Any ideas or thoughts otherwise are met with absolute disregard, shame tactics, character assassination, on and on. It's pathetic. Liberals are fucking pathetic. They've sabotaged science for the sake of their ideology.

Everything, at least that which conforms to their views, is "settled".

I wonder if liberals mature beyond 12. They don't appear to.

> meaningful discourse

lol

Calm down. Cry moar.