Femanon fantasy thread?

femanon fantasy thread?

I would like to teach an after school creative writing class. Creative writing for the sexually precocious students, where they can explore their sexual desires and thoughts in writing.

I really wouldn't mind marking that work in my own time, at home, with a glass of wine!

Why are your dates written wrong?

Tits or gtfo

I don't understand the problem here.

Sounds like it could easily be reality. or is it just the point that it's a fantasy?

How can you teach a creative writing class when you can't even write your dates correctly?

its right in europe

hope you fuckers talkin' about the date on the pic are being ironic

But yourope is wrong

can you please show some of your legs? preferablystanding in heels.
and where are you from?

How old would the students be? And would they all be male?

its right ANYWHERE except for a few retarded american

I didn't say it was a problem. However, the ages of some of the students I've invited to attend the class could be a problem.

Even mix of genders.

Sounds retarded. There's plenty of erotica forums for that shit.

"ISO 8601 Data elements and interchange formats – Information interchange – Representation of dates and times is an international standard covering the exchange of date and time-related data."

Date and time (current at page generation, purge? to refresh)
expressed according to ISO 8601:
Date: 2017-05-31
Combined date and time in UTC:
2017-05-31 T12:54:19+00:00
2017-05-31 T12:54:19Z
20170531 T125419Z

>A few retarded American
Do you even English

Great tits but why such a pedo

>choker

Seems alright to me.

Age might be a problem though, what if the students were robots?

thank you. the world is so mundane and sanitized, why cant my mind be a bit filthy?

where do I send my homework to?

Please be more specific about ages desired, pedo femanon. You could very well be my dream girl.

hear, hear

Filthy is great but society is generally not comfortable with being filthy with children ... certainly not in modern society ... I tend to agree with societies position on this ... I'm probably the only one who frequents Sup Forums that thinks this way tho

Seen as you like class so much put a sharpie in your ass

How filthy do you want to really get? I have a penis that you could put in use.

Your supreme sexual fantasy is to whack off to a bunch of amateur erotica written by a bunch of sexually frustrated teenagers?

Retard amerifats. Month / day / year what moron came up with that?

Day/month/year master race.

Amateur writer here. Give me your Kik and I'll give you what you want.

MOAR!!! Must have

thats why its mostly locked away in my socially unacceptable little brain. Until that is until i get the urge for a dangerous thrill sharing with others in anonymity online.

im worried to say. Sup Forums isnt what it once was.

they could be high school aged, not "children"

Show pedo pussy pls

Would you be willing to chat by means other than Sup Forums?

Sharpie in pooper

year/month/day > day/month/year

>tits or gtfo
>posts one tit.

I think you forgot about the other one.

Christ. I wish my English teacher were as engaged as you are.

sounds like a nice erotic manga

Thing is is it considered wrong if you're reading there writing, if the characters are older then I see no problem
Even so it's fiction so even if the author is

Why don't we go out on a date, we could go back to mine, I'll cook you spaghetti, we could share a bottle of wine in front of the fire, we don't have to have sex we can just cuddle and talk.

Sure and different countries look at this differently but there are some 16 year olds who are children and some 16 year olds who could be 20 ... that's why most societies set the definition of a child or minor at around 18

Just how fucking desperate are you? I swear, everyone asking to talk in kik, snap, Skype or the like is a beta virgin.

No, because i only invite the students with Grade A English literature skills. Some of the assignments ive marked have been truly depraved erotic!

What if theyre not?

Oh?

Go be butthurt somewhere else. I was made to slay pussy.

Month/day/year is superior. The first piece of information you get already informs you of the season you're talking about and cuts the possible time frame down to 1/12th of whatever year you're talking about. Knowing the day first means you are imparted pretty much no information at the outset.

>used term 'slay pussy'
>must be a 12 yr old summerfag

Do you have a copy of one of their stories?

show pussy plz

I have a burner kik, if you'd be interested in messaging me.

I would have loved this option when I was in middle school. Man I was sexually repressed. Didn't get laid until 18, but damn, for years I wanted to fuck, I just didn't have a healthy way to explore or release that energy.

>What if theyre not?
Well, then it really sounds like an erotic manga fantasy straight from Japan. I guess I'm sexist, but I really don't see a problem with women fantasizing in this way.

Well since you are at this just write yourself some more details about your fantasy about the age/gender of your students about what you think they would write and your reaction about it

Make this thread a little less boring, come on

>must be a 12 year old summerfag

This would play right into OP's fantasy lol

Bitch-ass nigga udders

>Imperial system
Even NASA told you how dumb you are

those tits look pretty nice!

What do you think about that book where the teacher molests the kid? The one bound in red velvet or whatever that shit was.

perfect

fucking loser

Despite de niggertier quality they look ok.

you should show your tummy too with your boobies

Fucking kek

Whys that good sir?

I simply loved readying and marking Heathers story of her sexual awakening. From discovering the tingles from humping the arm of the arm (those leather studs sound like a delight!) to using her electric toothbrush for self pleasure. Loved the detail about how she would taste her later that day when cleaning her teeth.

easily in the top 3 best looking pedo tits in this thread

summerfag

Wow sexy

are you using a phone cam from 2005?

but you know that is shit written by a 40 years old guy

You should get more real

oh yeah because its incredibly important to know the most vital piece of information first just in case you go blind before you can look at the other numbers

Hey your ideea ITS great
I want to join in this class

Let's see the rest now

Post pussy (include timestamp).

Call this person a summerfag

This

Obey 69?

NYPA user
>kys summerfag

Yes 69 commands

you lot are meanies. this hasnt been as much fun as i had hoped.

POST PUSSY

And day first cuts the information down to 1/30th

Just post ur pussy and it will be more fun, promise.

perfect 10/10

Post moar. Im in love

Trips 7 says post your pussy with timestamp.

maybe some pussy or asshole?

>Implying the imperial system has anything to do with dates
>Being this fucking retarded

Rolling

you asshole

How do I find a hot fucked up pedo gf like you

Fucking nigger

Rolling

Don't feel bad. There are a lot of immature people who don't appreciate creative fantasy like others do. You're a dream.

Hey beautiful can we see that nice tight, wet pussy? You're turning me on

Checked

Nigger

WINRAR