Sup Forums approved Jobs

What does Sup Forums think are the best jobs currently out there? What are you working towards?

Other urls found in this thread:

bip.ms.gov.pl/pl/rejestry-i-ewidencje/tlumacze-przysiegli/lista-tlumaczy-przysieglych/search.html?Language=1
bip.ms.gov.pl/pl/rejestry-i-ewidencje/tlumacze-przysiegli/lista-tlumaczy-przysieglych/search.html?Language=27
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sucking cocks for cash.

Thanks to my wifes lover (Muhammad) I don't need to work anymore. All I do every day is cook, clean the house and sometimes prep the bull.

Would do If I wasn't a guy

im working on becoming a full blown trap and camwhore , its legal you can make more than people that work all day hard, and you dont even have to pay taxes for it.

while my rent ,health care is payed from welfare.

trying to become a mathematician. i have made some terrible life choices.

Vigilante

Becoming a mathematician isn't one of them.

become a man via self identification

>get girlfriend you love deeply.
>tells you she longs for black cock.
>will leave you if she can't fuck other men.
>decide to become a cuck.
>record it and post it on Internet.
>profit!

>checks flag

big supprise really

Kek. Have fun being a trap with all those muslims your country has just imported.

Likewise. We should team up.

you're the pole?

>implying i stay in this fucked up shithole and wotn just save my welfare + camwhore money to move away

Honestly I'm trying to do my PhD in Mathematics, and not for the meme STEM, because I'm a weird fucker and I like math a lot

Going into business, hoping to find some way to get in charge of Mr Goldstein's company. Probably won't work but never know, and the pay's good regardless of you do well.

i didnt knew there is a polish trap here, im only partly polish.

Male nurse if you must go to college for a job.

Play the fucked up west to your advantages. Nursing is already a great bang-for-the-buck for women, but for men it's even better (quotas, plus staff knows a man can keep a female nurse "pen" centered rather than shit-swerving off into girly talk all day).

My flag is the male nurse flag, btw, senpai, niggerfam, whatever the meme word of the week is.

Plus just imagine loading pic attached on co-workers screens randomly and walking off.

there's some german tranny that posts in almost all tranny threads that apparently is polish

what's your reason for castrating yourself and not having any white children?

No physical therapist.

Probably isn't white, family

I want to seize power and dissolve Canada

I always liked physics a lot in highschool. Of course, so do a bunch of other people, and I heard that it was a hard competition to get a good job in physics at the time. I heard that engineering was good, and so I did nuclear engineering (one of the most physics-like of all the engineering disciplines).
Well while I was in university Harry Reid and the Obama administration shut down Yucca mountain, and Fukishima, etc. and my GPA wasn't amazing, so I didn't get a job in the field.
I got lucky and got a job that I like just as much, maybe more, than if I had gotten a nuc eng job. But I got lucky.
If you are considering what to do, I would say, just chose a trajectory with the best odds. There isn't much certainty. If you had a connection that could surely get you a job you would love (family member, etc.), you wouldn't be asking the question. So, you have to just take your best shot, nothing is certain.

Oh come on Germany.

People who live in glasshouses cant throw stones.

i didnt knew that i and i rarely see tranny threads on pol, only soem trap threads at times.

im not really a tranny through, i take hormones to get boobies and look girlier over time but id never mutilate my cock.

i hate kids, and women so it wouldnt work out.

wont take long until i move through then i gonna throw stones from a non cucked place at your flag :^)

I was once a translator on a buisness meal, pretty neat
>eated great food in good restaurant
>the work was just talking
>paid well
now i'm learning het Nederlands taal and I'm aiming to be a dutch translator

I want to seize Canada and destroy its power

>im not really a tranny through, i take hormones to get boobies and look girlier over time but id never mutilate my cock.
still counts as a tranny afaik, you want to be a girl

single mother? abusive parents?

What's the market for a Polish-Dutch translator?
I figured most people higher up in companies in both companies would speak English anyways and the only Poles that come here are younger people that want to earn some money to spend in Poland
That or they come here to rob houses, either one

Physical Therapist is a PhD in the US now. Used to be a bachelors, but they changed it.

PTA (assistant) is meh, lot of competition, and you're more or less wage-capped with zero possibility of going anywhere with that degree in terms of advancement (you can't go PTA to PT unless you go to some rare bridge programs like two places in the country).

I guess it's alright if you're cool with that and willing to relocate to where the money is good, but in my area, those guys are making in the teens/hour, and fighting for full-time (most are getting fucked around with

i see myself more as a trap through and dont pretend im a real girl, i would be like proud to be a dude but pass better as girl someday than even real girls.

Why the fuck grow boobs then?
You don't see that being something you might regret later on in your life, when your fetish market is over?

All you gotta do as a guy to look good is work out and have a good haircut, it's not that difficult.

I'm a pediatrician and its pretty alright. I get over scheduled and have to deal with soccer-mom intellectuals from time to time, but it is alright otherwise.

Change your flag back to its previous version, and i might take you seriously

boobs cause i want to look like a girl just with a cock, i just dont "identify" as one and force everyone to call me she and shit.

eh it wont be over ever i never liked the idea of having a manly or guyish look it never suited me, i always tried to be a femboy before hormones and then full trap

there are some dutch corporations in Poland, mostly in Cracow like Shell, or Phillips and we have only a few Dutch Philology courses on the university's in Poland, so it's not a lot of competition on the market. On my university many people quit studies already on the second year because they've got work in such places.
My aunt is also a translator in a big company in Warsaw and she says that they have just a few dutch translators (compared to high amount of german and english ones) who make really good money.

I've been reading about digital nomads and people that just work online and run businesses remotely or develop for another company / market. Seems quite simple.

I set up a site and I'm going to start selling custom shirts with help from Chinese suppliers on alibaba.com.

Seems weird for you to visit Sup Forums when you don't seem to care about your displacement nor morals then

Do you have any reading recommendations ? I've been meaning to pick up The Forty Hour Work Week.

I'll have a JD next year and will be making more money than I've ever had before... But working terrible hours (80+ hour weeks). I'd like to start building passive income ASAP so that in maybe 10 years I can be one of these "digital nomads." I know that there are many e-legal services out there...

Not that many people learning Dutch outside of Belgium and even there it's minimal.
Always figured that Dutch translators would be Dutch people moving abroad

Pretty cool, best of luck m8

belive it or not pol iso ne of the most trap loving boards, half of my skype friends are polacks , and being a trap doesnt mean i cant be anti shitskin ,islam, and lgbt (the ones that go to parades,dress like freaks and shove it down everyones throat at least i hate) also memes and pol is easy to bait or troll when im bored.

The Four Our Work Week focuses more on how to be more efficient running or working for a business. There's a good audiobook torrent for "The $100 Start-up" by Gabrielle some shit. It gives real world examples of nomads and gives an insight to what those people do to make money. www.digitalnomaddocumentary.com

> following in the foot steps of Swedish shit posters.

You sicken me, complacent cucks like you will be the destructors of the Commonwealth

Overnight Walmart. This is the best paying job I will have because I don't have a GED and CC locally is nearly $10k annually.

Already been here a decade and my first day seems like it was yesterday..

trainee lawyer...
i fucking HATE this job, i think about quitting every other day

What is so terrible about it? Is it a kiss up kind of working environment?

*Hour. Sorry I'm fucked

>73436803
Buy a guitar and some One Direction CD's

Unionized Trades

i get yelled at almost every day and work long hours, sometimes 15 h a day

>belive it or not pol iso ne of the most trap loving board
that's just weebs in my experience and there's quite a bit of them here

Sure you can be all of those, but you don't really have ground to stand on to be passionate about any of those. You'd have been fighting commies 70 years ago and wouldn't have had any time to feminise yourself and capitalise off of virgins. Now you're just one more German male that's not having children, in a really degenerate/humiliating way.
It's just weird of me that as part of the problem and probably the most debased a white guy can be, Sup Forums/NEET trannies still tend to come to Sup Forums quite often.
Always came off as them just counter-signalling because they don't want to be seen as SJWs, but you won't really fit in or be able to contribute anything positive as you yourself are a negative

People who work at walmart are the worst of the worst of this country. Every worker there is a nigger or white trash who looks like they are on drugs.

and its really stressfull, you have deadlines in the back of your mind all the time. The pressure can take a toll on people, they quit left and right

Full time Shitposter

Dank je wel vriend
This also motivated me- list of the officialy registered sworn translators in Poland (the ones who can translate legal shit)
>english
>28 pages of translators
bip.ms.gov.pl/pl/rejestry-i-ewidencje/tlumacze-przysiegli/lista-tlumaczy-przysieglych/search.html?Language=1
>dutch
>1 page only
bip.ms.gov.pl/pl/rejestry-i-ewidencje/tlumacze-przysiegli/lista-tlumaczy-przysieglych/search.html?Language=27
Also I worked in your country in a shitty job but still I liked the country and the people there. Sadly most of the polish guys going for work in Nederland are scum that's attracted to easily accesed drugs. They in general don't know even english and get easily fucked by de uitzendbureaus. Lucklily the trend is changing and more normal people are coming to your country

I'm a non-Jewish lawyer

Interesting, thanks. Sometimes I wish I had done STEM in college... Used to be very good at math, physics, etc. Probably too late now, but I would've been perfectly fine with freelance web development or something. Lawyer hours are brutal.

Any way to get into law or journalism without being one of the chosen people?

Anything working with your hands + learning how to hunt and fish. When shit hits the fan all those office plebs will be the first to go because they have no practical skills.

oy vey! many jews in american bars?

yes get a law degree and you're set for life

you can always become a independent journalist who states the truth and thus help the Sup Forums case

There actually aren't THAT many of the Chosen in law. They dominate Big Law, of course, but you might be surprised. It's not as bad as the media in any case.

Accounting, law, and media are all Jew-dominated.

And it's yours truly who has to carry a department of illiterate and lazy niggers to where I'm working around five hours weekly for free.

in the entire us or just jew york?
florida or colorado are jsut as bad?

>Also I worked in your country in a shitty job but still I liked the country and the people there. Sadly most of the polish guys going for work in Nederland are scum that's attracted to easily accesed drugs. They in general don't know even english and get easily fucked by de uitzendbureaus. Lucklily the trend is changing and more normal people are coming to your country

The Poles I've encountered have been fine m8, they mostly keep to themselves and drive around in their little slav cars.
How worth it is coming over here to work? After spending the cost of renting a place here, buying food etc, how much do you get to take with you back to Poland?
I know min wage is like €450 in Poland

Being a talented developer is the best job in the world. High pay (especially with multiple jobs going), remote, flexible.

I work for a semi-prominent British politician as a PA, hoping to get into politics eventually, I won't say who exactly she/he is, but they have been on Sup Forums before and enjoy the some of the bantz going on

>implying you won't be murdered first

the difference is that retards like you have dumb ideals about a utopian society in which everyone is a heterosexual white male with a 9-5 job or a housewife, whereas some people aren't deluded

There's no reason why not having kids is degenerate as long as the total population breaks even

i said earlier im not german (not the polish tranny) 70 years ago i wouldnt even live here.

i have agp pretty much (a fetish of sexualising being a woman) i was always like this, prefered dressing girly (secretly) feminine appearence, even when i came for the first time in my life i imagined me being the girl rather than the dude.

i could never imagine me being a dad especially not with poisonous western women,no thanks.

maybe im negative to you but i could be far worse and became tumblr sjw liberal instead and feed more votes for the left wing,im at least a somewhat redpilled trap.

that too, this every white man need to have children bullshti should finally die, it would explode the birthrate if that continious over generations, more people doesnt mean better country.

I'm studying History and political science. The goal is working in diplomacy. It would probably be easier for me to go towards being a lawyer or in the art business, familial connections would make finding a good job really easy. But I consider that more like a safety net.

Also thought about teaching French abroad, but that's more like a plan C.

I've been looking into corporate law. How difficult would it be to find work?
Pretty much everywhere. NY is especially bad though, something like 70% of all lawyers in the city are Jews. They're usually stereotyped as being the best lawyers/accountants and they have connections so it's easier for them to break through.

Well I finally got out of being a NEET and just this past week got me a simple warehouse maintenance job. I start my first 2 "training" days this week and then next is my normal time/all 5 days a week.

Many are fine, but there's a lot of scum I lived and worked in Valkenswaard, Harderwijk and Rotterdam, and in every one of them the situation was different.
I don't even remember how much I earned it was a few years ago, but it was not much since I was nineteen (the age wage gap in Nederland), and this was my first attemp on working abroad. I didn't mind it to be honest I've wanted to earn some money for my college life and I really learned a lot. Being on your own for half a year in young age in other country gives you nice life lessons. But my friends's living there for a few years now, and he has like 450 euros per week for a simple physical job so it ain't bad, of course with better skills, certificates and language the income can be much higher. Still he does better than most of my friends that stayed in our hometown- some work legal for like 500 euros per month, some are MJ dealers, some are stuff from Ukraine smugglers, and some are jobless.

>dumb ideals about a utopian society in which everyone is a heterosexual white male with a 9-5 job or a housewife
That's ideal, yeah, but I wouldn't describe that as utopian. That's pretty basic, calling that a 'dumb utopia' is actual delusion.
There's a reason certain morals and gender roles develop seperate in almost all cultures. It's a surviving cultural strategy which beats the cultures that don't develop that.

Normalising not having children will always be a problem, but especially so now considering we're being replaced.
There'll need to be a white youth 30 years from now, because we sure as fuck won't be able to fix it in the next decade.

Right, I'm not saying I want to shoot you in the head, it just baffles me why 4chin trannies are attracted to Sup Forums. I'd see it as a net negative for sure, but obviously that doesn't mean you couldn't be some orders of magnitude worse. You feminise yourself for guys to get off to their fetish for money. I can accept you're not a SJW without you having to go to Sup Forums to prove that

What positive do you want to bring to the world and if not German, what are you?
A birthrate of 2.1 is at all times necessary. Right now you're below even Japan, including all of your mussies

Truth be told I don't know much about corporate law. The place I worked at the summer between 1L and 2L was pretty small time; and that's where I'm working when I graduate. I do know that the most-desired corporate gigs, like where you would only have to work from your laptop a couple hours per day, are very tough to get. I'm assuming you'd need to have done your time "in the trenches" for a decade or two before you'd be able to secure something like that.

Tbqh I'm getting the distinct impression that law requires a shit ton of work when you're just starting out, but can often lead to comfy/easy employment later down the road.

One of those places is actually pretty close to where I live m8

I always expected you got more from it though, since it seems to be so popular for Poles as they're everywhere

>better than most of my friends that stayed in our hometown- some work legal for like 500 euros per month, some are MJ dealers, some are stuff from Ukraine smugglers, and some are jobless.
Did you just hang with shady people or is crime that rampant?
Worst I know is a manlet that sells weed and pretends to be a tough guy because of it.

be a machinist, easy af

because /lgbt/ is shit ,full of dumb liberals and salty hons, and because my view is more alt right so pol is the place to go, and the other reasons i stated earlier.

i mean if the west actually had competent not anti white leaders and would not import shitskins,and actually making white people breed attractive again the problem would fix itself. That need to be fixed, trying desperatly to outbreed the foreigners again will never work, anti white goverment will just plan more tricks if they need to.

Machinists as a job isn't that popular here because everybody that commits suicide seems to do it by jumping infront of a train.
Not much is left of them afterwards but a red mush, which they have to see.

>more people doesnt mean better country

True. But in the short term, Europeans need to have children. We are losing the demographics war, and losing it badly. In France, 40% of newborns have at least one immigrant grandparent. That doesn't mean that 40% are non-Europeans, we had a lot of Spanish, Portugese, Polish, etc immigrants, but it's still alarming.

That sounds awesome

Right now the white birthrate in Western European countries is below 2.1, so at the very least that needs to go up
What's more important is raising those children not to be total pieces of shit as well.

Of course the problem isn't the birthrate itself and it'd be largely irrelevant were it not for mass immigration, but that's a problem that can't be fixed within a generation. We'll likely need a next one to do it. The smaller percentage they are, the harder it'll be for them.

>alt right
fetish trannies sure sounds like the alt right to me :^)

I dont know goys.
Blog Post Warning
Maths / CS undergrad here.

On the one hand, I would really like to persue a higher education in maths, but CS is where a lot of money is these days.
I have a tip top internship this summer as a software dev, but Im not sure if that's the path I want to go down.
Both fields are very comfy to me. The company hires 90 percent of interns and they pay for night school, so maths might still be open if I decide to work there.
End game would be to get one or two PhDs . One for Maths, and the other in Philosophy. School is expensive though.

the thing is you can breed like you want, make a huge population they wont send the immigrants back, and will just raise all these kids with liberal marxist agenda.Liberal goverments need to fall before then the birthrate should be fixed.

alt right is pretty much a less radical rightwing there even lots of lgbt alt right people.

HELP LADS

How do I fake a reference?

The company will contact the "reference" (me)

Do I write an email or will they call?

>have 1,5 million invested on my behalf, kickback of 70 to 90k a year
>obviously better to leave it but I can tap into it to supplement my income
>could work even the shittiest job and have enough money to support my bourgeois lifestyle

What career should I go into m80s? I'm just going to school for business so I have the most options.

Ideally I'd like a job that's easy where I can avoid people. Sit at a desk and wear a tie.

I said we likely won't be able to end cultural marxism within a generation, so we need a next generation to be able to do that too. That's why you need at the very least a birthrate of 2.1, meaning whites that aren't cutting their own balls off and growing tits will need to have a bunch more kids

>alt right is pretty much a less radical rightwing there even lots of lgbt alt right people.
Where do you get that from? Every single major person from the alt right is against trannies m8
There's some infighting about fags, but the consensus is that they need to shut up about being fags if they are.

Also, if not German, what?

i fish

All of them were beautiful so good for you mate.
>I always expected you got more from it though, since it seems to be so popular for Poles as they're everywhere
Many people come because Nederland is very easy to get the job- you just go to uitzendbureau that is polish or have an office in Poland and they will provide you with job and place to live (some of them are quite nice, some of them are shitty and usually they fuck you more or less on the rent). Basically when I went I only paid for the trip, and had like 60 euros because from the second week I started to get paid.
>Did you just hang with shady people or is crime that rampant?
some of them are shady people but where I come from selling weed isn't a big thing- even some guys from good houses been in it. If you are not like a serious drug dealer there's no gangsta bullshit to it- no tough attitude, no golden teeth and chains. You just go to a friend who bought higher amount on good price and he sells you. Even I did it when I was studying for a month when I had cash problems.
In case of smuggling my hometown is not too far from Ukraine. Thus many people go there to smuggle ciggattes and alcohol. And many of them are also normal people, heck I know one family who does this (guy with his wife, and grandparents ) and they're not scum just some little lower class people who have problems because of the lack of jobs.
You must also understand that this kinds of earning money (buying stuff cheaper and selling it on better price) is not that bad in the eyes of society mostly because of the communism era when the lack of many products in the shops was a normal thing. When the stuff that people needed or wanted was not abled to achieve, normal folks started to provide them illegaly. My dad before he oppened his own legal enterprise made money on smuggling dollars from ZSRR to Ukraine, jeans from Turkey to Poland and cosmetics from Azerbaijan to anywhere the fuck they would buy them.

Survivalist/guerrilla warfare fighter. This bastard managed 30 years inawoodz.

Hit me up if you need help in discrete mathematics.

>Has 60-90k a year income doing nothing
>actually wants to sit at a desk in a tie all day

Think this might be the saddest thing I've ever seen

I'm a lawfag leling at all the cucks who get their workplaces outsourced

Invite me to Tokelau to go fishing, friend.

I work as a manager for a rent to own company.
It is amazing because most of my customers are members of the Dindu religion.
>mfw I charge a nigger $2000 for a $750 TV