Why are skinny bodies so fucking hot?

why are skinny bodies so fucking hot?

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/tags/distension
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because they are too tired to run away

they're not

Why are you posting random pictures of a garden and a house user

You find them hot OP because you are a weak beta cuck who feels inferior to literally everyone around you. Your pathetic sexual fantasies centre around dominating the woman you are fapping to, which you only feel able to do if they are malnourished and weak. Hope this answers your question.

This is obviously bullshit. If you've ever banged a skinny girl, you would know that shit hurts..Hips are pointy.

becuse you are gay

and like spoopy skellingtons

so necrogay

butthurt fatty detected

Bigger surface to volume ratio => they heat up faster in summer.

You find them hot because you've been brainwashed to think that stick insect figures are superior. You're so out of touch that you aren't attracted to thicc real women who are capable of surviving and healthily bare children. You're a faggot, m8.

thats not hot, thats fucking horrible, i could break them with almost no effort

I can deal with no tits but I like it thicc in the lower half

There are a lot of insecure fat guys in this thread.

>hurrdyhurrdurrrrr i would break them in half

>muh you need to be fat to bare a child
petite asians are pretty good at making babies.

G E T

S O M E

Who doesn't

G E T

S O M E

MORE

because distension xvideos.com/tags/distension

G E T

S O M E

O F

T HA T

C I N A B O N

that also means they cool down quicker nigger

Because you know they're too weak to resist or run away.

they do tend to be frigid bitches

the skeleton within you is beginning to influence your brain

don't let it win, user

Easier to subdue while raping

The fragile is feminine.

But I want a femdom flat skelly /fa/ gf tbh

Actually the same argument can be made for fat fetishists, minus the malnourished part add disabled from obesity. Believe me I would know, ive been into both and the common link is their lack of willpower and self respect. I can empathize with these women because I was that way too until fairly recently.

Whoever you replied to is right, and often the truth is so offensive it gives you the knee-jerk reaction you just displayed. This isn't me one-uping you, its me genuinely trying to help you one-up yourself. You can start learning about yourself now or later but doing so later will generate A LOT more regrets. I love you for who you are, but you're sexualizing mental illness for a reason and it does say something about you. Either way you're a valid human being with valid opinions and are only guilty of wanting to enjoy your life. Just do your best not to enjoy it at the expense of others. You'll learn best from your mistakes, just dont be afraid to acknowledge them and you'll avoid robbing yourself of learning experiences.

yes

Because you're a degenerate skeleton lover.

Jesus Christ it looks like she'd break if there was a mild gust.

Fuck off real person. You don't belong here.

The girl you're describing is a whore. Nothing wrong with that as long as you can admit it. There is no such thing as a /fa/ but faithful woman, and very rarely even a /fa/ faithful man. Those who are obsessed with /fa/ are faithful to attention and trends, not individuals. They dont even have faith in themselves most of the time, so they follow /fa/ to secure an acceptable image of themselves. Theres a reason you don't see successful long term relationships between models. They're too busy trying to love themselves to genuinely love another. Its an act they believe to be their real self. An illness of our media centric culture.

Sauce?

Damn straight

▲ ▲

Cos they make ur dick bigger

> ive been into both and the common link is their lack of willpower
>skinny girl
>lack willpower
choose one

Need that sauce g

Piper Perri nigger. Enjoy your hairy, mudsharking fap.

Piper Perri

who she

because men are all subconsciously attracted to prepubescent females

they are not, abandon thread on premise of false facts

Says the 400 pound male, from the computer in his mother's basement.

A mysterious creature is he

Because that's your preference?

She hideous. But that's just me. Skeleton fetish is nowhere near the weirdest fetish I've heard of.

they are weak so they get fever more easily

>came in the thread to say hes abandoning thread

cool

This user gets it.

You have problems

No, you have problems when you can not tolerate other people liking things that you don't like.

They're only hot when there's no bones poking out, this is coming from somebody who loves chubby/fat bitches as well but hates average. Basically any submissive body's I can destroy

My nigga.

Someone post that skinny slut Hannah

BECAUSE THAT'S HOW WOMEN ARE SUPPOSED TO LOOK. NOT "THIKKK" IE. FAT, NOT "CURVY" IE. OBESE

BUT SKINNY

this. if you wouldn't seriously tap that, you're a fag.

Mate, that's not sexy.

THAT'S BECAUSE YOU ARE A FAG,

Ultra sexy. 10/10.

that is skeletal

genderless

describe this to me to make me want it while omitting fat content and body shape

>protip you can't

With all the dicks she could fit inside her fat folds she'd look like the Prince from Katamari Damacy who rolled over a few too many gay bars

yeah it's more than just sexy

HERE'S MORE YOUR TASTE

Feminine and delicate figure.

There you have it.

THAT'S SKINNY FAT

they're not.

not enough skin-surface to control their temperature.
it's simple science faggot

She doesn't have to be obese, just a little more meat on her bones.

No, mate, she needs to have a bit of chub on her.

Ahhhh. Alex fucking Tanner

No, she doesn't.

She's some gender-fluid retard who shops the shit out of herself

Because skinny chicks, no matter how much you fuck them, have the tightest pussies. Also they are not the overweight fatsos we are conditioned to find "attractive."

You want fat chicks? Get in your fucking DeLorean and drive you ass back to the fucking Renaissance, or just drive yourself down south (if in the U.S.A.).

because they are fun to hold on to, and because they are probably clean and their crotches are sweaty messes.

beacuse she will not turn into a fat pig after you marry her

this is pure cancer

>Get in your fucking DeLorean and drive you ass back to the fucking Renaissance

WHAT YOU DUMB FUCK? EVEN THEN ONLY THE WEALTHIEST WERE ABLE TO BE "SEX FEEDER PIGS". WE HAVE ENOUGH FATTIES TO GO AROUND THESE DAYS,

women need a minimum fat percentage of 20% - 25% else they can't produce estrogen and can't menstruate, you brain dead mongoloid.

it's not how women are supposed to look

youthful, feminine, fit, healthy, sexy as fuck.

>Skinny girl
>Nice looking
>Doesn't get pregnant

Why would someone not like one?

Sauce please

Thank mr skeletal

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED YOU MORBIDLY OBESE FAT FUCK?

20-25% IS A CHUBBY FEMALE YOU DUMB FUCK, YOUR MOM IS PROBABLY 35%. YOU ARE 40%

"ESSENTIAL FAT" % FOR WOMEN IS BETWEEN 10-13% YOU FAT FUCK.

25-31% IS AMERICAN AVERAGE YOU DUMB FUCK AND WE KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS.

No she'll just turn into a wannabe man instead

Honestly, having a dick that big must kinda suck. Unless you find one of those one-in-30 million crazy chicks who can fit a trombone down their throats, you're never going to get a very good blowjob. At best you'll get a handjob with just the tip in her mouth, just like in this webm...I'll stick with my average white guy 5.5" penis thx

>, have the tightest pussies
not true.